[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
Wow! 4 a.m.?.
I can't blame you. I would have wanted to finish it too if I was marathoning through all the episodes without a care of time.
Yes, they do ooze off tons of chemistry especially Wier. The thing about Kwan is that she almost always overpower her pra'ek with her acting, but I like that Wier gives the same amount back, and their acting really complements each other.
Yup, 4am and that is why I'm working from home today lol

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Fun to read everyone here hahaha.... DDH I almost skip this Lakorn too cuz the outfit make me asked why they doing like a boranlakorn but this is cuz of weir so I get it a try Hahahaha I'm continues. About her nail I think it's a fake nail not real one, I do have long nail too but my don't like her like not so fake like her nail. So when u to her room at night and cut it she can still go to the store and redo

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Reading everyone's comments makes me want to go back and rewatch DDH. That lakorn was full on OTP all they way. Plus, New & Rodmay were also adorable in there too. Kwan's hair was so pretty, i wanted to curl mines like that. Lol (can't replicate it)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Lol, yeah, one can easily tell, but photoshopped from what though?. I kept thinking of lara croft from tomb raider.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
OMGAD! Since I had some time to kill, I decided to watch DDH's last episode just for fun, but then something caught my eye and I don't know why I have never paid much attention to it before. I was analysing DDH's last kiss between Weir and Kwan, and it's definitely a real kiss also! I used to think that it was fake because I couldn't screen capture each seconds of the kiss, but now that I look at it again with better HD, it's fudgen REAL! Lol, so Kwan gave both her kisses to Weir then.

With the camera angle and the kiss happening so fast, it made the kiss look fake, but their lips definitely did touch. Hint, hint - Weir's kissing the top of Kwan's lips, and if you look really really closely at Kwan's mouth, hers is slightly open. Plus, their mouth are too close to each other and her nose was even pressed against his cheek so it can't be a fake kiss.

The thing I notice about Kwan is that whenever she does fake kiss she tends to open her eyes, but this one with Weir is closed so how can she see if she's kissing his cheeks or faking it?...

It's like, 'In your face Pan I kissed your BF twice?' (Hahaha, just my sarcasm)

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
:scratchchin: You're on to something here. Now Im starting to think Kwan wasn't really upset about the kiss. She wanted Weir to kiss her so Pan can get mad. :yes:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Idk if the fued was after or before the lakorn so I'm just saying that for fun since they all seem to be ok with each other now. I honestly don't know what really happen between them though - every body seem to have different assumptions.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
Not even once, but twice lol.
Yes I saw it twice too . The second one in the palace bedroom was soo clear when paused lol.

The I went and saw the ending of tur keu cheewit and it didn't seems like Kwan had any animosity towards him so is ddh before or after?