[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
What were they saying that Porshe found so funny. Haha.

Porshe starts off by saying, "We haven't seen each other in many years, right Kwan?" *chuckles*
Kwan: "We've seen each other but we're like parallel lines that doesn't quite meet."
New: "You (two) haven't starred in a lakorn together?"
*both kwan & porshe says, no.*
Kwan: "Good thing"
New: "Good thing."
Yui: "Why is that?"
New: "There's always lots of troubles that follow."  - "I've starred in a lakorn with Yui and I was very comfortable. While working it's very smooth and easy."
Porshe: "But with Kwan it isn't comfortable?"
New: "I didn't say that (yet)."
Kwan: "You guys seem so loving..." *chuckles*

They were all teasing Kwan. She's very dorky on set BTS. She's known to be kind of "yeu" (too much). Lol In a cute way though.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kwan had jokes up her sleeves all the time. Haha. I can kind of see Chit in her even before she took on that role.

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
@ ลงตัวแล้วว่า สาว "ขวัญ" อุษามณี กลับมาเจอกับพระเอกหนุ่ม "เวียร์" ศุกลวัฒน์ ในละครเรื่อง "เพชรตัดเพชร" ของค่าย "พอดีคำ" เอ้า...แฟนๆ รอชมได้เลยจ้า

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Okay. Confirmed. Pordeecom is the production. Happy but kind of scared because they're 50/50. At least it's not Daravdo.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Dying to see pictures of them together >___< I hope they have an opening ceremony soon because KWLPR is having their opening tomorrow.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just wanted to share my recent artwork of the two. I'm super excited for this pairing and cannot wait to see real pictures of them together. I worked all day on it just so I can share it on me and Phatman's new IG fanclub page. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo, it's so hard to find nice pics. Haha. I've been looking for pics all day! And I'm like running out of ideas...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Mahalo, it's so hard to find nice pics. Haha. I've been looking for pics all day! And I'm like running out of ideas...
Trust me, I have the same problem. That is why I don't want to get started on this whole IG thing because I become addicted to it. I spend hours trying to find the right pictures but I never find a nice one so I have to crop things out and add new arms and legs to Weir and Kwan. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Trust me, I have the same problem. That is why I don't want to get started on this whole IG thing because I become addicted to it. I spend hours trying to find the right pictures but I never find a nice one so I have to crop things out and add new arms and legs to Weir and Kwan. Lol. 
Yeah, last night I searched for nice pics all night, finally found some, but couldn't put it together to my liking so I stopped! Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah, last night I searched for nice pics all night, finally found some, but couldn't put it together to my liking so I stopped! Haha.
I can make it work if you just give me time. But I don't want to spend the whole day sitting there. Lol. That's why I tried to refrain myself from getting started. The Kwan and Weir artwork reminds me of Ghost Whisperer.