[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Kwan and Win already had their fitting. I wonder when we'll have ours. The anticipation is killing me!
Maybe next month. Since Weir busy with his new lakorn that's air right now.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OH MY GAWD!! I AM SO LATE! HOARY! FINALLY KWAN AND WEIR REUNITED AFTER SO MANY YEAR AND THE TWO HAVE AGED SO MUCH  :cry:  :cry: . THESE ARE HAPPY TEARS!  :cry:  :cry:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:
So since these two are finally reuniting I will give their first lakorn a shot, I saw a lot of people love them together but I didn't want to watch and anticipate their reunion lol. But since they're pairing up again, I'll definitely watch their first lakorn to see if I'm joining the WeirKwan ship haha.
DDH is awesome! Lol. Give it a go and tell me if they've casted a spell on you as well. Lol. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Idk if it's just me or she looks different in that first photo so then it'll be dark for kwlpr too??she should've left it blonde

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yay! We've been granted our wish! It looks good on her. Not too dark, just the perfect shade to complement her. 

Priya89

sarNie Egg
I love the new hair color on her just makes you look fresh and young. The old hair color washed her out too much....On her IG she says new beginning new hair color lol I wonder what she meant. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hmmm, a new start ehh?

Does this mean we get more fan service?? lol
Well, Weir is dating, you know who... but he's never not been able to do fan service soooooooooo.... I'm looking forward to their promotional outings.