[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ohh. Her kisses with Weir in PA were hot. She was on a roll after that one. It was like she was a lip virgin and Weir gave her the experience and she started going for kisses with all her other p'eks. Lol 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I respect her decision to do no-real kisses. BUT honestly, I think her reason isn't a good enough reason. Haha. People date, some date one and some date five. I'm sure when people date they kiss. What happens if the relationship doesn't work out? Next guy! Kiss that guy, relationship doesn't work out, next guy, kiss that guy. Kissing your co-stars and kissing your BF (who you may not even end up with in the future) are the same thing. If she says she doesn't want to kiss multiple guys before getting married, save those lips for when you married too. I don't believe Kwan's never kissed her BF before. BTW has she dated anyone or is dating anyone?? HEHE.

The only person who has that no kissing rule and has a good enough reason for it is Shah Rukh Khan. Who, of course, disappointingly decided to break it by kissing the most overrated actress in Bollywood. HAHA. It still upsets me to this day. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hahahhaa. I must've been the only one who didn't feel it.

Honestly there were only two, possibly three, kisses that I felt something. Haha. The rest were unnecessary awkward kisses. ESPECIALLY the surprise kisses in which you see Weir STARE awkwardly into Min's eyes while she stares off into space. HAHA. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it is different phatman. The guy you date can potentially become your husband one day but your pra'ek is just your pra'ek Unless you want something more lol. I too don't see kissing as a big deal but hey i was raised to see it as no big deal. Maybe she was raised differently?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If it's Weir, I want more. HAHAH. JK JK. But the thing is it's not a certainty...so there's a 50/50 that a split can occur. UNLESS they know for sure deep in their heart that they are going to be together forever and ever. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think there's a difference between kissing in private and onscreen. In private, it's not documented unless they're stupid enough to take pictures of themselves and end up leaking them. In Kwan's case, her argument is reasonable because the Thai film culture has kept the lakorn industry pretty conservative when it comes to real kissing. It was only until 2008 that people started stepping out and doing real kisses. They had real kisses back then too, but the more daring actresses did them and they were halfies, which is okay I guess because they're halfies. Lol. What I'm trying to say is, the Thai acting criteria has never considered real kissing as a praiseworthy quality. So Kwan can refuse and get away with it because if they didn't complain for the past decades about angled kisses, why are they complaining about them now just because some people are doing it? It'd be a different story if Kwan was a Hollywood star who refused to kiss her co-stars because doing real kisses is actually an acting criteria in American films.

I wish she was more open-minded in transitioning to the new acting era, but I guess it's okay if she chooses not to :(

And who did Shah Rukh Khan kiss?!? Better not be Kareena Kapoor.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think there's a difference between kissing in private and onscreen. In private, it's not documented unless they're stupid enough to take pictures of themselves and end up leaking them. In Kwan's case, her argument is reasonable because the Thai film culture has kept the lakorn industry pretty conservative when it comes to real kissing. It was only until 2008 that people started stepping out and doing real kisses. They had real kisses back then too, but the more daring actresses did them and they were halfies, which is okay I guess because they're halfies. Lol. What I'm trying to say is, the Thai acting criteria has never considered real kissing as a praiseworthy quality. So Kwan can refuse and get away with it because if they didn't complain for the past decades about angled kisses, why are they complaining about them now just because some people are doing it? It'd be a different story if Kwan was a Hollywood star who refused to kiss her co-stars because doing real kisses is actually an acting criteria in American films.

I wish she was more open-minded in transitioning to the new acting era, but I guess it's okay if she chooses not to :(

And who did Shah Rukh Khan kiss?!? Better not be Kareena Kapoor.

True, but still she's physically doing it so I'm just taking that into account. Hehe.

Oh god no. HAHA. He kissed Katrina in Jab Tak Hai Jaan....a couple times too! I was soo upset. HAHA. Like among all those hot actresses that he has acted alongside it just HAD to be Katrina. 

poobae91 said:
Haha, not kareena kapoor. Thank god! But, katrina kaif.

HAHA. I don't like Kareena either, but I like her more than Katrina.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I've never really watched many Bollywood movies. I just know Shah Rukh Khan is the bomb. My favorite is Ishq Vishk with Shahid Kapoor and Amrita Rao. It was like a Bollywood version of A Walk to Remember, my favorite American romance movie or Love Don't Cost a Thing. I accidentally watched it on a corny local tv channel that broadcast Bollywood entertainment news. Lol.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
OMG ! Shahrukh Khan kissing Katrina Kaif was traumatizing to watch lol. It just came across so awkward but then again a lot of Bwood kiss scenes are like that in my opinion.

Personally I'm cool with Kwan's decision, it's up to the production team to make the "fake" kisses look as legit as possible. When do they start shooting for this ?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
There hasn't even been a fitting yet so not anytime soon. Probably the end of June? I'm expecting the fitting to be in a couple of weeks.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
i don't mind the fake kiss. i'm just hoping we get a lot of kwanweir scenes with romance thrown in and i'm down for it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I've never really watched many Bollywood movies. I just know Shah Rukh Khan is the bomb. My favorite is Ishq Vishk with Shahid Kapoor and Amrita Rao. It was like a Bollywood version of A Walk to Remember, my favorite American romance movie or Love Don't Cost a Thing. I accidentally watched it on a corny local tv channel that broadcast Bollywood entertainment news. Lol.

Oh you are right on, he is the bomb digidy bomb. HAHA. 

x.ATKD.x said:
OMG ! Shahrukh Khan kissing Katrina Kaif was traumatizing to watch lol. It just came across so awkward but then again a lot of Bwood kiss scenes are like that in my opinion.

Personally I'm cool with Kwan's decision, it's up to the production team to make the "fake" kisses look as legit as possible. When do they start shooting for this ?

Yeah, it was pretty awkward. I feel like SRK wasn't into it at all. HAHA. He was just like, "Lets get this over with gosh dangit!!" Haha. From his interviews, it seemed he did it because Yash Chopra, the producer/director, wanted him to and sort of pressured him into agreeing to kiss. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Shahid kapoor is another guy I like, and I love him with amrita. They are amazing together.

Yeap. The kiss was awkward.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo said:
Like finally right?!? Lol. She wasted so much time with Tle and those other guys.

Seriously! I have enjoyed her other pairings to an extent. But her and Tle T definitely had little to no chemistry. lol