[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh yeah, this is the guy you showed me a pic of right?? And I was like he's good looking. Haha. I forgot. Oh, Totally looking forward it now. If Sammy's in here she'd be second lead, you still okay with that? Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, this was the guy I mentioned to you. As long as Sammy gets good roles and suitable p'eks, I am fine with it. Plus, she'd be starring alongside Kwan and Weir and have Mick as her p'ek. I get all my favorites together in one lakorn so it's a win win. This will be the only exception where I'd support Sammy being second though. Lol. Mick and her would look so good together.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So I gather Mick is confirmed in this too? Great! I like him as 2nd lead. He isn't quite male lead material yet, but in time I hope he gets promoted. I wish he was paired with a well known person though rather than a newbie. But, it should be fine. She looks kind of cute-ish. We'll see.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yeah, this was the guy I mentioned to you. As long as Sammy gets good roles and suitable p'eks, I am fine with it. Plus, she'd be starring alongside Kwan and Weir and have Mick as her p'ek. I get all my favorites together in one lakorn so it's a win win. This will be the only exception where I'd support Sammy being second though. Lol. Mick and her would look so good together.

HEHE. True true. Is his acting good though??? I've never seen him act before. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

HEHE. True true. Is his acting good though??? I've never seen him act before. 
Me neither. That's why I'm excited to give him a try. I had my eyes set on him and Michael for awhile now. I'm just waiting for the right lakorns to tune in. He was in Kard Cheuk, the martial art lakorn I told you about since you wanted to watch that genre. I haven't seen it, but if you give it a try, tell me how his acting is. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^Mick was good in Ching Nang...that's when I learned of his existence heheh Gahhhh can we get more updates please ? We need to see pics of Weir and Kwan together haha Remember when Kwan was Weir's guest star to one of his mall concert?...she was so shy around him :p

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She was shy ^^^ Maybe that kiss from him still lingered in her mind. LOL. Not much updates for now since it's just been confirmed. I hope to see the fitting soon. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
She was shy ^^^ Maybe that kiss from him still lingered in her mind. LOL. Not much updates for now since it's just been confirmed. I hope to see the fitting soon. 
Hehehe that one kiss that got most of us debating/analyzing if jub jing reu mai? 55555 I swear I watched their kiss scene multiple of times Haahahah ;p

That kiss still lingers in our minds too :p

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Hehehe that one kiss that got most of us debating/analyzing if jub jing reu mai? 55555 I swear I watched their kiss scene multiple of times Haahahah ;p

That kiss still lingers in our minds too :p
I definitely went crazy over it. It was during the time when real kisses were becoming popular in lakorns. I rewinded a couple times. Lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I definitely went crazy over it. It was during the time when real kisses were becoming popular in lakorns. I rewinded a couple times. Lol. 
Watch...Rewind...watch...pause...*squeeze pillow...REPEAT... Hahah Yesss...and at that time I had also watched Hua Jai Sila where Bie and Fang did real kisses so I was certain that Weir took Kwan's first on-screen kiss Hahaa

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Watch...Rewind...watch...pause...*squeeze pillow...REPEAT... Hahah Yesss...and at that time I had also watched Hua Jai Sila where Bie and Fang did real kisses so I was certain that Weir took Kwan's first on-screen kiss Hahaa
He traumatized her. Lol. dfkdshfkhdsf. Your comment just gave me butterflies because I'm thinking about their unexpected kiss again. Lol. She was 19 at the time so he was probably one of the few guys she ever let kiss her. No wonder she didn't like him. LOL.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
haha, me three!
maybe it's not that she didn't like him, but it became awkward for her. i'm taking the word awkward due to korean actors who had kissed their female lead and said that the relationship became different vs kissing another guy hahaha!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mick is a great actor. He was in a few other lakorns. He had his own role in Look Poochai Pundee. It was a super hero genre, but I think he garnered his popularity from that the most since it did so well they extended it and made a 2nd part right after the 1st one ended. After that, in Kard Cheuk he was a supporting p'ek with Bow as his co-star. They are fin worthy btw. I see improvement from him. He can express through his eyes and it'll make you melt. lol + He's so darn tall, he'll make all of his n'eks feel dainty and feminine. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
How coincidental that the two main girls are both named Kwan lol. Korkwan is the girl that A Suapchai kept trying to promote by using Nadech's popularity. He casted her in a few of Nadech's older commercials and got the media to write the news of her sitting on Nadech's lap at some party to garner some attention which clearly backfired on him. She's been taking so long to debut because of language barriers so hopefully her speech is tolerable. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's mixed? What's up with Ae and mixed newbies? He's really annoying with his newbie promotion. Like with Richy. She isn't star quality. I'm still mad that he made them cast her in Nadech's Koo Kum movie. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
He traumatized her. Lol. dfkdshfkhdsf. Your comment just gave me butterflies because I'm thinking about their unexpected kiss again. Lol. She was 19 at the time so he was probably one of the few guys she ever let kiss her. No wonder she didn't like him. LOL.
ouiiiii Since Weir traumatized Kwan 555...he must un-traumatize Kwan by giving her another jubjub on screen, this time a ZAAAAP one 55555

RAWR

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, she's half British. Korkwan grew up in Dubai and lived in Africa for a few years before settling down in Thailand. I don't mind halfies as long as they're leading material but goodness, A Supachai's new batch of people are terrible. Don't even get me started on Richy in Koo Kum lol. I will forever hold a grudge on Khun Arse for ruining such a beloved classic with his bad taste. If it were up to M39, they would have likely cased Now Tisanart who is definitely a better candidate for Ungsamalin.