[Ch7] Payak Payong (Kantana)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Nao is so cute!!! I am a fan of New's too, and my neighbor is obsessed with him as well, can't wait!!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
What do you mean by if it's confirmed yet? If you're asking about the lakorn itself, yes. If it was unconfirmed, it would be in the Unconfirmed section of the Thai thread. Anyways, this lakorn is suppose to air soon, most likely in January. I look forward to seeing Now's first performance as a nang aek and watching her progression. She's one of the more tolerable newbies from Ch7 IMHO.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okay, got it. I just wasn't sure cause there hasn't been any updates lately, also, coudn't find any teasers or info other than from here so i was just wondering. I love New and I fell in love with Nao the first time seeing her in HRMHP as Kwans sister. She was so much cuter than Kwan and her role I considered it more as a nang'ek role than Kwan's role. I mean, I love Kwan too, but her role in there was annoying. I can't wait for this then, Hahaha.!!!

me=vang1000

sarNie Egg
This Lakorn is awesome! I don't get why people dislike channel seven lakorns, they are awesome, especially ones like this one. Nao is really good-looking as well.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know right? I think channel seven lakorns are awesome too, but it's just annoying that they have to ban their lakorns from youtube.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn isn't too bad but I'm a little disappointed in Now's acting. I liked her in Love Julinsee with Alex and she was decent in HRMHP even though her role didn't require much aside from acting fiesty and cute. Here, I feel like she's a little stiff with her expressions and her speech is quite slow. Her crying scenes are well done though. On the other hand, I'm really liking Natasha and hoping to see more of her in the future.