[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 4: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk - Mik Thongraya and Stephany Auernig

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
The new title:
1. Yuthapoom Huajai – Soldier
2. Seub Rai Mai Ruk – Police
3. Duang Jai Navik – Navy
4. Tarm Sud Fah La Sud Ruk – Air Force Man

mayline

sarNie Egg
I want the same cast except Peak. Since they change the title I think they will change all praek and nangek

ketomama

sarNie Egg
The new title:
1. Yuthapoom Huajai – Soldier
2. Seub Rai Mai Ruk – Police
3. Duang Jai Navik – Navy
4. Tarm Sud Fah La Sud Ruk – Air Force Man

Looks like it's a whole new casting. Boo, Ch 7! :fighting3:

Hopefully that they cast them again. But if they are planning something for Mik & Steph for a stand alone lakorn, then I'm good!

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Looks like it's a whole new casting. Boo, Ch 7! :fighting3:

Hopefully that they cast them again. But if they are planning something for Mik & Steph for a stand alone lakorn, then I'm good!
I pray that mik and Steph will star in lhong ngao Jan together. I'm dying to see them in the remake of that lakorn

ketomama

sarNie Egg
I want to see Mik and Steph in Oum Ruk (romantic comedy) or Sawang Bian (slap-kiss-rape)
OMG! I really feel like Steph and Mik got kookwan feels. I really feel that they're the next Anne and Ken.

I'm just saying that Yaya and Nadech just don't have the kookwan feels.

ketomama

sarNie Egg
Sawan Biang would be good.
Been dying to see a remake of Sawan Biang! After the last Anne and Ken remake, I think nobody can do it better than them! But after watching Mik and Steph's lakorn, I think both can really do a good job!

Btw, since Sawan Biang last remake was with CH 3. Can another channel remake it? Or is it exclusive to CH3?

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
Been dying to see a remake of Sawan Biang! After the last Anne and Ken remake, I think nobody can do it better than them! But after watching Mik and Steph's lakorn, I think both can really do a good job!

Btw, since Sawan Biang last remake was with CH 3. Can another channel remake it? Or is it exclusive to CH3?
CH3 have remade a lot of CH7 's lakorns lately. So I think it's possible. Maybe it depends on the authors of the novel.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
CH3 have remade a lot of CH7 's lakorns lately. So I think it's possible. Maybe it depends on the authors of the novel.
Yes! I realised that they only remake the hit drama from ch7. For example the one with kwan and weir was a hit and ch3 is remaking it and casting kimmy and tik. Some people aren't too happy abt it cause it too early for a remake or something. No matter how many time ch3 tries to remake ch7 popular lakorn. They always end up with low rating for some reason

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The supporting couple from this show is in another lakorn! Though this lakorn seems to focus more on the father and son relationship

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh god I've been dying to watch this, on the one hand I wanted it to be one of the first in the series but on the other hand to end it with this pairing is also a gift. Nothing beats Mik and Steph's chemistry, they just fit so well together. My grandma even mentions that their hugging fits perfectly. Plot-wise this is better than Talay Fai but I also felt like while their chemistry is great here, it is even better in Talay Fai, their chemistry has simmered down slightly here. I love how Mik manages to play a big part in all the series and have major scenes, he's the only one that has a consistent presence in the other three series while we have Om who barely shows up in the others.

Though, I felt like the fake marriage thing could have been utilized more effectively and we could have gotten more from it, something felt lacking as cute as the pra'nang are.

I love Mik's character Karan, i feel like he's a lot more subdued than his previous roles yet he's just as powerful as a presence as he ever can be. He's grumpy, strict, funny, gentle, heroic all rolled up into one. His relationship with Irene is also quite organic and they're honest about their feelings at just the right moment, not to long and not too quick. Irene's jealousy is the best, I love Steph's glares at Mik.

Willy, he's a great actor. Do I like seeing my Charnchon become a bad guy?... no. Willy did fine here but to see my beloved childhood p'ek become a baddie is not an easy pill to swallow. Though it's nice to see him on ch7.

I like it when a series ends with all the couples, though I wished they ended with a bigger bang. The whole picture gathering is fun and all but I wanted something more like perhaps a wedding. I do appreciate that all the couples got the attention they needed in this last lakorn. And go Irene, pulling Karan in for a kiss, that's the kind of n'ek we've all been waiting for. Thank you mr. director but giving so much action for Mik and Steph, is it too early to want them to reunite again LOL??? In the meantime I shall enjoy stalking these two on IG. It's nice to see him try to hard with his constant touching of her, sleeping on her mom's lap, going to her graduation, visiting her dad at the hospital. Mik is such a real life p'ek though donating his blood to her dad, what a sweetie.