[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 4: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk - Mik Thongraya and Stephany Auernig

ketomama

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry, but they should have cast a different actress besides Peck. I find nothing appealing about her and she look so out of place. Pairing Grace up with Weir would have been a better choice. There's rumors that Peck is paring up with Mike?? Wth, he needs to be paired up Sammie and other actresses first before her. Who is she banging to get to be leading at ch7. I cringe watching her act. What do they see in her that we're not seeing. Lol
I thought I was the only one who felt that way! I didn't watched the other ones and when she shows on screen she was really cringe worthy! She can't even act... Literally with all of you regarding about wasting the air time. LOL

ketomama

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is not too bad. But I'm still wondering why it has such a low rating compare to talay fai
Was it really low rating? Wow, I am surprised! I love it so much! I think it was perfectly executed to be honest. I felt it was rushed at the end and it needed more time for Mik and Steph's on screen romance, but overall I definitely enjoyed this lakorn! Looking forward for a stand alone lakorn for them!

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Was it really low rating? Wow, I am surprised! I love it so much! I think it was perfectly executed to be honest. I felt it was rushed at the end and it needed more time for Mik and Steph's on screen romance, but overall I definitely enjoyed this lakorn! Looking forward for a stand alone lakorn for them!
Yes it was a rush. They aired more action scene than some useful scene. I like the effect be texture, the soundtrack and the costume being put into this work. But the story was alright for me. It not the best but it was ok

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Wait what?! Did Steph kissed Mik again??? How we cannot see that! :facepalm:
Yes!! She was proper going in for a kiss and I think it kinda surprise Karan since he's usually the one that has to make the first move. And it take a mick for them to touch lips. I think the kiss has improved as well since talay fai

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I thought I was the only one who felt that way! I didn't watched the other ones and when she shows on screen she was really cringe worthy! She can't even act... Literally with all of you regarding about wasting the air time. LOL
I can't watch Peak either. I don't think she's nangek material. I'm surprised she's been in many films before and is pretty well known in Thai cinema.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I'm so mad dammit! Too many deleted scenes!! There better be a DVD uncut version LOL
I wish!!!! I'm secretly hoping someone posts the deleted scenes on IG or youtube!!!! Or show them during a show with all the cast!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I thought this lakorn wasn't as good as Talay Fai, so the low ratings were understandable for me! Om and Sammy part had the best rating out of them all. When I looked at the ratings for Talay fai, I was surprised how big of a difference it was from this lakorn though.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
The ratings for this part was ok...it was pretty consistent for all the parts...
Yep, like everyone else I'm bummed that many scenes were cut out...pool scene...someone mentioned that there was a scene after they got married...correct me if I'm wrong lol...I want these scenes...supposedly this part should have 12 eps...I'm sure if it was all 12...no good scenes would be cut but I understand.
I agree too many action scenes but oh well.
Hands down my best from mik and steph is still talay fai...techin and pasika lol! U feel the progression of love in TF cuz techin was only interested in one woman lol, pasika!
With this Lakorn...Irene was not his first love...which is not important but I felt that Irene is a rebound lol...but as the Lakorn progresses, I kinda feel their love evolving but it wasn't convincing for me.
And I love the proposal scene where Irene went for the kiss...I wish they held that kiss longer hahaha and not pan out the camera.
I do hope mik and steph get to pair up again! I really want a drama Lakorn haahaha...slap and kiss...lol

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Pasika was definitely Techin's first love, and Irene's first love was definitely Karan! The roles are switched! But love all the emotions and feelings that Mik and Stephany shown for each other! Even though the lakorn length didn't give them enough screen time and relationship development, through their expressions you could tell they really loved each other! Their scenes were so tender and sweet, so romantic if they were allowed more episodes! Steph had so many tears in this series, such beautiful acting! Waiting to hear about their new projects soon since they both don't have anything lined up atm! And of course, I can't wait for them to pair up again! Please give us another reunion next year for Mik and Steph!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
BTW they couldn't have chose anyone better than Steph for Dr. Irene! She was perfect for the role! Especially when she's a biomedical student/sciences in reality too!

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
IMG_1231.JPG IMG_1232.PNG IMG_1233.PNG IMG_1234.JPG IMG_1235.JPG Cr: pantip.
These are images from the scene that's been cutted out. Such a shame we'll never get to see these scene.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
There's another scene to add to that list too! It was boomerang clip that was posted on ig. Steph was wearing a white ruffled shirt!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Anyone noticed that when Mik has lakorn with other actresses he doesn't promote it as much as when he's paired with Steph? I went to look at the time when he first started his ig account to now.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
There's another scene to add to that list too! It was boomerang clip that was posted on ig. Steph was wearing a white ruffled shirt!
IMG_1240.jpg Cr:poo_mik.
Yes!! I know. I forgot to post it. I'm so mad. It looks like the scene u don't want to miss out on.

Anyone noticed that when Mik has lakorn with other actresses he doesn't promote it as much as when he's paired with Steph? I went to look at the time when he first started his ig account to now.
And hell yh. I noticed that. Everytime he works with Steph. He would post a picture to thank Steph individually. E.g. "Thank you my heroine". Well Steph is his first koojin so it normal for him. Lol

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I hope the dvd uncut version gets released or better yet re-air the Lakorn in its entirety again...not prime time though cuz I remember they re-ran TF...
I really want to see the scene after they got married lol...
That kiss from the picture above...is that the morning after their wedding nite lol?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think Mik likes Steph so I think is cute how’s he always trying to get close to Steph or tease her. Now can we have another lakorn of them. They match so well...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Good thing we got pix...they cut out om and sammy kisses....xtra kisses.

Peak vibe is odd to me....I don't feel the Sanae from her...she has no screen present to me. Her facial structure is off to me. I couldn;t even watch her in the ending part....