[CH7] Oum Ruk Pathiharn: Donut Phattharapon/ Meimei Thanyawee

Falada

sarNie Adult
in some synopsis they say atiruj starts treating her coldly is that true? how does he react to meeting his daughter?? does it take too long for him to know she is indeed his daughter? i've read she has the name he chosen for her. (i could only read some pages with google translate lol) i hope they do follow the novel bc it would be weird to turn into a heavy plot.
lol I'mma just put everything in spoilers:

atiruj starts treating her coldly is that true?
It seems like it to Janesuda because Atiruj hasn't been seeing her for a while. After she told him about her pregnancy, he basically dropped her off at his house with his evil mother and sister. Jirapa is also hated by the mother and Pakthida, so she can't even help herself, much help Janesuda. Due to Atiruj's parents' disapproval, Atiruj has to prove to them that he's able to take care of Janesuda and the baby by working hard. His work constantly has him travel abroad; therefore, he's usually tired out and stays at his condo instead of heading home to visit Janesuda. Thus he does not know that his mother and Pakthida treat Janesuda badly and almost killed both mother and baby. Jirapa was also threatened to lie to Janesuda that Atiruj doesn't want to see her and doesn't care anymore. His lack of coming home to care for her shows his indifference and probably that he no longer loves her. She's disappointed that he wasn't there when she needed him most, which is honestly very valid.

how does he react to meeting his daughter?
He met his daughter while going to his villa/resort house, they both like pomelo. Janesuda went to visit her sick grandmother at the hospital while Taeng Wan (the daughter) was with the maid, but the maid was too busy with dara news lol, so Taeng Wan went out and saw Atiruj. They bonded over the pomelo and continue seeing each other from there lol. The interactions are pretty cute.

He was shocked because Jirapa was threatened to lie to him that Janesuda faked the pregnancy and later his mother told him that Janesuda accepted 10 million for an abortion, so he thought his child died already. Lol, there's a reason why his mother hates Janesuda a lot, and not only because she's poor, but that's also a big one, too.

does it take too long for him to know she is indeed his daughter
I wouldn't say too long? I think either 2 or 3rd time they meet again? He realized it before Janesuda. At first, he wanted to use the law and take Taeng Wan away, but found the whole matter 5 years before fishy and decided to dig around and found that it wasn't Janesuda's fault for leaving him, that he and his family were to blame for.

name he chosen for her.
Yep, yep, indeed Janesuda named her Taeng Wan because of Atiruj ^^, also that was a way he confirmed Taeng Wan was his!

Honestly, Google Translate is bad, I don't recommend it. If you're not good with reading Thai, but can understand the spoken language fairly well and don't mind spending some money, I recommend listening to the audiobook. The reader sometimes mispronounced words, but if you know enough Thai, you can automatically correct them in your head. It's also more convenient for me because I usually listen to the audiobook at work (lol my workplace is pretty chill, but sometimes loud).

I think this novel is fairly well written, not a lot of manhandling like back in the days. I'm glad he choose to go for the truth and listen to his intuition instead of letting anger take over.

One scene I enjoy:
When he explained to Taeng Wan why Janesuda wouldn't forgive him easily because he hurt her a lot. I'm glad he did that instead of using Taeng Wan to force Janesuda to be with him. Also, I like how he didn't victimize himself too much and validated Janesuda's hurt and disappointment by acknowledging he hurt her. It's true he didn't know his mother and Pakthida's evil plan, but he didn't use that against Janesuda to make her feel bad that he didn't know.

Another:
The reason why Atiruj fell in love with Janesuda is that for the first time, someone in his life actually asked him for his opinion and desires. His whole life, his parents picked for him- from profession to food, etc. He didn't want to be an actor but did it because of his parents. But Janesuda treats him kindly and supports him unlike anyone else. Which I think is pretty sweet! Also, he saved her from drowning when she was younger, which was caused by his sister Pakthida.

I think lakorns are slowly changing to more understanding male leads unless that's just me and the lakorns I've been watching?

Off-topic, but like in both versions of Dao Jarut Fah, the newer one, the second male lead is so much better in personality than the older one, still not the best, but better lol

Last edited:
lol I'mma just put everything in spoilers:

atiruj starts treating her coldly is that true?
It seems like it to Janesuda because Atiruj hasn't been seeing her for a while. After she told him about her pregnancy, he basically dropped her off at his house with his evil mother and sister. Jirapon is also hated by the mother and Patida, so she can't even help herself, much help Janesuda. Due to Atiruj's parents' disapproval, Atiruj has to prove to them that he's able to take care of Janesuda and the baby by working hard. His work constantly has him travel abroad; therefore, he's usually tired out and stays at his condo instead of heading home to visit Janesuda. Thus he does not know that his mother and Patida treat Janesuda badly and almost killed both mother and baby. Jirapon was also threatened to lie to Janesuda that Atiruj doesn't want to see her and doesn't care anymore. His lack of coming home to care for her shows his indifference and probably that he no longer loves her. She's disappointed that he wasn't there when she needed him most, which is honestly very valid.

how does he react to meeting his daughter?
He met his daughter while going to his villa/resort house, they like the same dessert. Janesuda went to visit her sick grandmother at the hospital while Taeng Wan (the daughter) was with the maid, but the maid was too busy with dara news lol, so Taeng Wan went out and saw Atiruj. They bonded over the dessert and continued seeing each other from there lol. The interactions are pretty cute.

He was shocked because Jirapon was threatened to lie to him that Janesuda faked the pregnancy and later his mother told him that Janesuda accepted 10 million for an abortion, so he thought his child died already. Lol, there's a reason why his mother hates Janesuda a lot, and not only because she's poor.

does it take too long for him to know she is indeed his daughter
I wouldn't say too long? I think either 2 or 3rd time they meet again? He realized it before Janesuda lol. At first, he wanted to use the law and take Taeng Wan away, but found the whole matter 5 years before fishy and decided to dig around and found that it wasn't Janesuda's fault for leaving him, that he and his family were to blame for.

name he chosen for her.
Yep, yep, indeed Janesuda named her Taeng Wan because of Atiruj ^^, also that was a way he confirmed Taeng Wan was his!

Honestly, Google Translate is bad, I don't recommend it. If you're not good with reading Thai, but can understand the spoken language fairly well and don't mind spending some money, I recommend listening to the audiobook. The reader sometimes mispronounced words, but if you know enough Thai, you can automatically correct them in your head. It's also more convenient for me because I usually listen to the audiobook at work (lol my workplace is pretty chill, but sometimes loud).

I think this novel is fairly well written, not a lot of manhandling like back in the days. I'm glad he choose to go for the truth and listen to his intuition instead of letting anger take over.

One scene I enjoy:
When he explained to Taeng Wan why Janesuda wouldn't forgive him easily because he hurt her a lot. I'm glad he did that instead of using Taeng Wan to force Janesuda to be with him. Also, I like how he didn't victimize himself too and validated Janesuda's hurt and disappointment by acknowledging he hurt her. It's true he didn't know his mother and Patida's evil plan, but he didn't use that against Janesuda to make her feel bad that he didn't know.

Another:
The reason why Atiruj fell in love with Janesuda is that for the first time, someone in his life actually asked him for his opinion and desires. His whole life, his parents picked for him- from profession to food, etc. He didn't want to be an actor, but did it because of his parents. But Janesuda treats him kindly and supports him unlike anyone else. Which I think is pretty sweet! Also, he saved her from drowning when she was younger, which was caused by his sister Patida.

I think lakorns are slowly changing to more understanding male leads unless that's just me and the lakorns I've been watching?

Off-topic, but like in both versions of Dao Jarut Fah, the newer one, the second male lead is so much better in personality than the older one, still not the best, but better lol
thank you so much for answering!!! i feel so sorry for both of them. I really want them to keep the novel scenes now, it seems really bittersweet and cute. Why does his mother hates her? Yes I can understand spoken, where did you find the audiobook?? i have only found the novel on meb and almost bought but gave up and read some pages only. i really enjoy some slapkiss sometimes i'm not gonna lie but i rather romcoms when kids are involved. i'm going to check this one you talked about!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
thank you so much for answering!!! i feel so sorry for both of them. I really want them to keep the novel scenes now, it seems really bittersweet and cute. Why does his mother hates her? Yes I can understand spoken, where did you find the audiobook?? i have only found the novel on meb and almost bought but gave up and read some pages only. i really enjoy some slapkiss sometimes i'm not gonna lie but i rather romcoms when kids are involved. i'm going to check this one you talked about!!
Why does his mother hates her?
His mother and Janesuda's father are siblings, so they're basically cousins...
Just kidding! Atiruj's mother isn't his biological mother, just a stepmom, but it's supposed to be a secret

But like Taeng Wan have some disease, and at the beginning, Atiruj suspected that since they were cousins and they have a child, Taeng Wan may have gotten sick because of inbreeding lol, no it's not, but like I'm still only on Chapter 30

Janesuda's father gave up his inheritance to be with her mother and made Atiruj's mother angry, so she hates Janesuda's mother and also everything about them. Basically, they were in a similar position, both couples.

Here you go: https://www.hytexts.com/ebook/712ec22d-5c76-410e-b173-a891a7c84c4d

Last edited:

Falada

sarNie Adult
So cute! Taengwan <3
http://instagr.am/p/CV4911Kvcjm/
Atiruj/Phim and Janesuda/Phakphaeng :aaaaa:

Atiruj's family:
http://instagr.am/p/CWf72V6A-gh/
I'm assuming she's Jirapa?
http://instagr.am/p/CWf5Ty5AwrW/
Pakthida/Phakpaeng/Atiruj/Jirapa?
http://instagr.am/p/CWf2hvAvtSY/
Anyways, so happy it's filming. I hope we get to see it next year!

Last edited: