[CH7] Oum Ruk Pathiharn: Donut Phattharapon/ Meimei Thanyawee

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yaay! I'm so happy Mei Mei is finally having another lakorn. And with Donut as her first primetime praek! They were a dream pairing I wanted so I'm absolutely happy! I'm surprised they were given this type of storyline, but I'll look forward to it. It does seem like the typical story where the praek's family dislikes nangek and tries to pay her to get out of praek's life but hey. I guess it's good entertainment haha. Man, are we gonna have to deal with a crazy and dumb praek who believes anything bad about nangek? Saaad if so. But reading a little more about the novel, it seems like nangek is the weak type. I just hope she's not a complete push over, especially after those few years she was apart from praek. I also think their child is a girl so that's going to be cute. Father and daughter. WELL, I can't wait to see photos! This will be produced by First Class Entertainment.

Vico

sarNie Adult
But is it just me, or ever since So Wayree, they’re having several lakorns that follow this kind of plot (one night stand in the 1st episode, unexpected pregnancy, his kid that is hidden from the male lead for years, reunion with the leads and their kid)?

Yaay! I'm so happy Mei Mei is finally having another lakorn. And with Donut as her first primetime praek! They were a dream pairing I wanted so I'm absolutely happy! I'm surprised they were given this type of storyline, but I'll look forward to it. It does seem like the typical story where the praek's family dislikes nangek and tries to pay her to get out of praek's life but hey. I guess it's good entertainment haha. Man, are we gonna have to deal with a crazy and dumb praek who believes anything bad about nangek? Saaad if so. But reading a little more about the novel, it seems like nangek is the weak type. I just hope she's not a complete push over, especially after those few years she was apart from praek. I also think their child is a girl so that's going to be cute. Father and daughter. WELL, I can't wait to see photos! This will be produced by First Class Entertainment.
You think we'll be getting fitting pics soon?? Can't wait for this one.

This is probably going to be a slap kiss, this reminds me of Your my destiny (all versions) and a bit of Loving, never forgetting. I like Donut and even though I've grown out of my leaving because of pregnancy and misunderstandings phase, I will still go through it because of him. I hope he has good chemistry with Mei Mei.

Ah thanks, If you find a novel for Jark Sadtroo Soo Hua Jai don't hesitate and tell me, I've been looking for that book ever since I watched the lakorn, and since it's my favorite lakorn out of them all I'm freaking obsessed, I'll literally go crazy with happiness tears because I love Jark Sadtroo Soo Hua Jai so much, so if you find the novel! You know where I am HAHA

Ah thanks, If you find a novel for Jark Sadtroo Soo Hua Jai don't hesitate and tell me, I've been looking for that book ever since I watched the lakorn, and since it's my favorite lakorn out of them all I'm freaking obsessed, I'll literally go crazy with happiness tears because I love Jark Sadtroo Soo Hua Jai so much, so if you find the novel! You know where I am HAHA
i did find the novel, but i don't know how to send you, since when i sent the oum ruk pathiharn link, they notified as spam.

Falada

sarNie Adult
I'm actually quite excited for this lakorn and the new pairing seems refreshing! I have not watched both leads before.

I've found the book and read it, so far so good.

Spoilers if anyone wants it:

The villains so far (I'm up to Chapter 30 out of 45)
Atiruj's mother and sister Pakthida

The reason why Janesuda left:
Actually this couple (Janesuda & Atiruj) is pretty strong, they don't believe the words of others, only themselves and Jirapa, Atiruj's sister who's also Janesuda's friend. But Jirapa was forced by her mother and sister to lie to both, thus splitting

I think it's good because there's not much revenge in the book. It's more like him trying to understand what happened and when he knew, he tries to make it to Janesuda.

I don't know if the lakorn is going to follow the book strictly or not, but so far the book isn't bad ^^ Any questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer if I can :)

Last edited:
I'm actually quite excited for this lakorn and the new pairing seems refreshing! I have not watched both leads before.

I've found the book and read it, so far so good.

Spoilers if anyone wants it:

The villains so far (I'm up to Chapter 30 out of 45)
Atiruj's mother and sister Patida

The reason why Janesuda left:
Actually this couple (Janesuda & Atiruj) is pretty strong, they don't believe the words of others, only themselves and Jirapon, Atiruj's sister who's also Janesuda's friend. But Jirapon was forced by her mother and sister to lie to both, thus splitting

I think it's good because there's not much revenge in the book. It's more like him trying to understand what happened and when he knew, he tries to make it to Janesuda.

I don't know if the lakorn is going to follow the book strictly or not, but so far the book isn't bad ^^ Any questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer if I can :)
in some synopsis they say atiruj starts treating her coldly is that true? how does he react to meeting his daughter?? does it take too long for him to know she is indeed his daughter? i've read she has the name he chosen for her. (i could only read some pages with google translate lol) i hope they do follow the novel bc it would be weird to turn into a heavy plot.