[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

sarN

sarNie Granny
b/c i have nothing to share/infor loll or just to annoy ppl who hoping for update/spoiler  :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Am I the only one bothered by the fact that her hands don't bend all the way?? Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she looks as graceful to be a Norah dancer. But she's cute though just not as convincing as Noon was. They should have given her more training...but since she doesn't have the background of being a traditional dancer it's rather hard to teach her close to being flawless. We'll see once the lakkorn airs if people are going to bash her or support her.

member101

sarNie Egg
The only group bashing Bow is Now's fans, which is starting to backfire with more people at pantip disliking Now because of her fans.

Anyway, Bow just got her 2nd Rising New Actress Award. Congrats to her.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, I'm also Now's fan and I did want her for this but I can accept that Bow's on rise and her decision to take the role. It's really ridiculous to be bashing Now as she is happily teaching kids traditional dance.

cr. As tagged.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm not sure if the bashing comment was aimed towards me, but I'm not bashing her. And even if I'm not a Nao fan I'd still be bothered. Haha. It's a bit childish to dislike a star because of his or her fan, but oh well.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Right...if everyone goes around disliking stars for crazy fans than all the stars should be hated. Because all fanbase is going to bash each other. I'm sure Bow's fans has bashed others too. That's the name of the game. The popular you are the more crazies you are going to attract.

This is one lakorn I think they should get it right honestly. Because traditional dance has a deep root in Thai culture. I mean, hip hop dance and stuff it's like whatever...but this is one of those things where you try to make it believable as possible. Not half way it and hoping it works.

Oh well, she is just a cutie pie...but still the role should have given to those that is already exposed to the dancing. But what's done is done. We'll all have to wait and see :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
SokLaHote said:
It's just a lakorn. Why ppl all so worked up about it? The old version wasn't even all that.
Well it is just a lakorn to us as fans but it is work to the stars. It is their life, it is what pays their bills so as fans it becomes their problems as well due to the fans and viewers are the one who determines whether they continues to have work or not. When there are lots of negativity or bad news, work decreases (for some). So if Now gets bashed for no apparent reason then her fans has to protect same goes for Bow's fans who are protecting her from any criticism. It is just opinions, which I believe we all have the rights to have. Just that sometime it gets out of hands cus fans now-days has no manners and are super sensitive. Like certain thread has no democracy, it's like there's a coupe or something lol.

member101

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
I'm not sure if the bashing comment was aimed towards me, but I'm not bashing her. And even if I'm not a Nao fan I'd still be bothered. Haha. It's a bit childish to dislike a star because of his or her fan, but oh well.

The bashing comment is not aim at you at all. I was just saying in general about how Now's fans are pretty much the only group bashing Bow for accepting this lakorn. And that the bashing led to Bow's fans bashing back to protect her from criticisms. But at the same time this whole bashing back and forth has caused some non-fans of either actresses to dislike Now because of her fans refusal to accept that she's not the n'ek in here. I'm sure once the lakorn airs, some Now's fans still won't let it goes and they will nitpick everything about Bow's performance in this lakorn in order to attack her. I think one of the reason Now's fans dislike Bow is because they intended for Mike to be Now's koo jin but now they felt that Bow has stolen Mike since MB fanbase is getting bigger by the days. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well it is just a lakorn to us as fans but it is work to the stars. It is their life, it is what pays their bills so as fans it becomes their problems as well due to the fans and viewers are the one who determines whether they continues to have work or not. When there are lots of negativity or bad news, work decreases (for some). So if Now gets bashed for no apparent reason then her fans has to protect same goes for Bow's fans who are protecting her from any criticism. It is just opinions, which I believe we all have the rights to have. Just that sometime it gets out of hands cus fans now-days has no manners and are super sensitive. Like certain thread has no democracy, it's like there's a coupe or something lol.

Yes, die-hard fans or the so-called ting can be super-sensitive. Pantip is worse than here. The fanclubs there think their stars are untouchable. You can't even criticize their favorites without getting your comments reported, deleted, and then your account getting banned. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Now is fine, she isn't so hated. I wouldn't believe opinions of pantip much anymore. There are so many trolls now ever since the media made that forum so popular. Plus if there are a lot of one fans and not the other then of course one would hold more values.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I think Now will be fine. The people disliking her due to her mean fans don't value the wonderful actress she is to begin with because they dislike her over something she has no control over. I could care less honestly because I still support her. She doesn't need a koo jin. Bow can have Mike. In the end, this whole koo jin thing will only hurt and limit them in the long run because fans will anti all their costars.

I didn't like Bow being casted in here because I really liked the old version. The Thai dances Noon performed were beautiful and quite moving. Sorry if I appreciate quality acting and performances over amateur and inconsiderate casting on the production's part. I have nothing against Bow. I dislike Dida for choosing popularity over quality. Sometimes, it isn't just a lakorn to me, it's art.