[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ohh, it's period again? I guess that makes sense to depict the era for when traditional Thai dance began to fade due to the rise of new entertainment.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
im kinda surprise to see Eak playing the dad but at his age, he's probably old enough to be one lol

cr.dida/kobpiyachat

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I cannot even.... Michael's hair though! Why would they do a comb back like that? He looks like a mobster. And it makes him seem older than he is. Like waaaay older. I guess that's what they are aiming for. Bow is adorable with her Norah outfit. Eak... wow, he's still so manly with his outfit. It's kind of strange to see him in those poses though. He's always been cast in action lakorns.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah...not sure why they would go with a hair like that for Mike. It makes his face fat looking. The hair doesn't suit him at all.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I did!!!!! Nopppe just kidding loll. If I create one it would just be me & BOW nooo boys allow 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I don't think i've ever seen any koojin/kookwan or on-screen sweethearts be this touchy feely
Bow is such a cutie

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know ! So much skin-ship! I'm jealous . Hand off Mike  :dance3: & Bow  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: