[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Not too bad. Haha. She's not very smooth and swift, but that's okay. I probably can't even do that, so props to her. Hehe.

member101

sarNie Egg
Bow is not eaten up alive by the backlashes. Mike always say Bow is stronger and more positive than him. She practices everyday so she's very determined in doing her best. That's her first time dancing on stage and many fans supported her so that's a boost of confidence for her. Her fans are her biggest supoort. And People know that she's a beginner so they appreciate her effort. She doesn't have to be perfect, as long as she exude confidence and did well in her role, that should be enough. She seems to enjoy learning new things though. She also just started learning how to play a guitar for her role in the lakorn with Porshe. Usually actors would just pretend to play an instrument and have the sound be edited in later. With such dedication and effort into everything she does, I'm sure this kid will have a very bright future ahead of her. She already did well in Yai Yanlaya, I'm more interested in her grown as an actress especially in a dramatic role like Norah. 

But I think she'll do fine since she got acting tip from the great, Mrs. Nune.  Hehe Their skit is so funny and cute. In the video Bow said she was 19 but she's actually turning 19 this week on June 4th. Lol Happy 19th birthday to her in advance. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaFOgwBjp1A

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen any of Now's lakorns. I like Preaw from Dome Tong. Can't believe she did a real kiss with old man Vee, but anyways I hope Bow pulls through on this one. I thought the original was kinda boring but I watched it for Noon & Kade. I think I still got it on VHS. Anywhoo, I've seen Bow in her singing & dancing class when she was a singer with RS so I know the girl will practice. I'm so so with Mike & don't really care who the pra'ek is. I'll watch this for Bow & just hope I won't cringe at her attempt to dance. I give up on the channels choosing the right actors/actress for any lakorns. I'll just watch it or leave it. If it isn't the producers casting the wrong people, it's the darn writers messing up the storyline.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
SokLaHote said:
I haven't seen any of Now's lakorns. I like Preaw from Dome Tong. Can't believe she did a real kiss with old man Vee, but anyways I hope Bow pulls through on this one. I thought the original was kinda boring but I watched it for Noon & Kade. I think I still got it on VHS. Anywhoo, I've seen Bow in her singing & dancing class when she was a singer with RS so I know the girl will practice. I'm so so with Mike & don't really care who the pra'ek is. I'll watch this for Bow & just hope I won't cringe at her attempt to dance. I give up on the channels choosing the right actors/actress for any lakorns. I'll just watch it or leave it. If it isn't the producers casting the wrong people, it's the darn writers messing up the storyline.
Yup....the sad truth.

member101

sarNie Egg
Here's the full video of Bow's dance. It's a 20 minutes long dance with no break. Bow did considerablely well. She remembered all the moves, blending right in with the two professional norah dancers. A norah teacher at the event didn't know Bow was an actress that just recently learned the dance. He said he thought she was a professional dancer because she dances very well. Fans at pantip has no worries now. They just hope the storyline is better than the last version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_45xX8Kbcs

So proud of you, Bow. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIxm6Hq0VI

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmmm...She still has time to learn so hopefully when the real deal comes she'll be better. Hehe. Other than that she did well...

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
She did fairly well for someone who just learned Norah in a short period of time. One thing she still needs to tackle is her facial expressions, everything else is passable and excusable. I'm very proud of her determination and effort. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She doesn't have as much grace as those with professional dancing experience but it's still very impressive for someone her age to learn and memorize the dance by heart. I give her props for her determination. I also think her height is a disadvantage. Maybe she'll look better dancing alone because she looks like a giant next to the other two. I believe her facial expressions will improve because she isn't getting into character since the camera isn't rolling. You can tell she's very focused on getting the steps right, hence why her facial expressions look tensed. She's very flexible and that's an advantage. If she wasn't, this role would be even more difficult for her.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
She doesn't have as much grace as those with professional dancing experience but it's still very impressive for someone her age to learn and memorize the dance by heart. I give her props for her determination. I also think her height is a disadvantage. Maybe she'll look better dancing alone because she looks like a giant next to the other two. I believe her facial expressions will improve because she isn't getting into character since the camera isn't rolling. You can tell she's very focused on getting the steps right, hence why her facial expressions look tensed. She's very flexible and that's an advantage. If she wasn't, this role would be even more difficult for her.  

Yeah, she was concentrating so hard that she wasn't really smiling. HAHA. I'm a bad dancer and have quite bad memory, so I probably wouldn't have been able to follow the steps that well. :ghehe:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Hahaha thats what i do, i tend to focus on the moves that i forget to smile but then im not really a smiley person either lol. Actually our whole group doesnt really smile and thats the only problem ppl have with us hahaha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
TubbyTinker said:
Hahaha thats what i do, i tend to focus on the moves that i forget to smile but then im not really a smiley person either lol. Actually our whole group doesnt really smile and thats the only problem ppl have with us hahaha

I do that too! i get so concentrated on my moves and trying not to mess up that I have to frequently remind myself to smile. It's really hard being the tallest and most noticeable person because of my height, Lol