[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
About a decade ago i can do that.....with no traditional dancing experience.  I can do the arch also....but now I'm old....ahaha I wonder if i can still do it.  I'm afraid I might break something. I'm going to give it a try again.  If I don't come back to reply in here.  It just means I have rest in peace my fellow members.  Please think of me. LOL

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I like tubtim but her dance is not as graceful and as beautiful as Nao and Noon. I think it is because to me she doesn't have that super sweetness look but she had that alluring look. Yeah not feeling Bow. Ii think bow will be able to bend like that, i mean Bella was able too but it is the gracefullness of the dance not just the flexibility. The Norah dance has to have everything, flexibility, gracefullness, and passion for it to look good.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35, this is Preaw Tussaneeya (The one in Green). Not the best video to showcase her dancing but I can't seem to find a proper video of her doing Ram Thai on YT. I think she's pretty flexible but doesn't have that gracefulness factor like Now does. 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8DSpJt3cuc&list=PLLvQeGB47-8_ljEZRi5XCuED7V6furFNw&index=26[/youtube]

Credits to Patsada Cute

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Her lakorn selections aren't the best but if I were to recommend one of them, I'd say Dome Thong. If you're a fan of Weir or Mummai production, maybe you can tune into Morrasoom Sawat when it goes on air. Preaw is actually a versatile actress and she earns bonus points from me because in reality, she's very hardworking and independent. It's so endearing to learn how she supports herself and her family at such a young tender age. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
The only one I've seen with Preaw was Kom Payabaht with Michael & Nao and her character just made me hate her guts.
Hahaha, I was actually considering Dome Thong but after KP, I don't think I'll be able to see her in a "nice" role soon yet.
Her character in KP was so rai and psychotic but she does indeed have talent :)

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Is that an actual picture of Bow? or is it photoshopped? I just watched the opening for the original version, oh my gosh, memories. Noon did such a good job, Bow would have to top Noon. Regardless of the fact that she was chosen by the elders, when you take up on a role, you have to do your best. I really hope she puts all her effort into this role or else many people will be upset.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ the picture above is photoshop.  One of her fanclub did it for fun.  

Here you go....a real picture

credit: thebeetii

tgamber

sarNie Adult
She's beautiful but her bent hands are not those of a dancer yet.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pow looks pretty in that costume. Hopefully they can make the love story for the pranang spicier in this version. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well,I think its time for me to spam...while we wait for actual fitting pictures [which I read was after Songkran is over] lets enjoy MB other activities hehhe, now if you're stalker like me, you'd probably seen these pics already but I'm still gonna post them and sorry if you dont like them  :whistle:

these are bts pictures of their wedding guru magazine out in May

this was from their new oops mag photo shoot

and finally I thought this was cute hehehe :crush:

cr.jumeko,weddingguru,kob

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yay they have more mags together.  I haven't seen ch7 promote a couple this much in a long time since Pan and Weir. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
What happen to Bow's leg?

Dang that one shoot made her legs super long than it was already is.

They look lovely together as always. :crush:

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
 I 've never seen onscreen couple promote themselves as much these two. They're constantly posting photos of each other on iinstagram. I feel like they're over doing it. Hard for fans to ship them with other ppl if they're lik that.