[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh...can't stand Wit. She seems very unstable.

But love Poo/Kwang. Can't wait for more scenes of them. They have such intense feelings for each other. No matter what the N'rais/P'rai does, they will always be drawn to each other. Next week is too far away. This is one lakorn that I can keep watching over and over again.

Need more spoilers to hold us over till next week.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I cant stand Wit. I thought Krapti would play a nice role for once at the very beginning, I was very wrong, lol.
He was so cute and funny when he peeked at her at the office, what a boy in love. Gotta say Sayompoo is our smartest P'ek, he doesn't let the misunderstanding continues and kidnap her friend to help him solve the mystery, how clever. lol :dance1: When he stole another kiss from her, I thought there would be a flashback of his first stolen kiss cause the spoiler mentioned when he saw her sleeping face it reminded him when he first kissed her. A little disappointed that they didn't add a flashback in it, that would be much sweeter. The changing cloth scene is so sweet and make me blush  he should just kiss her, lol. 

Also gotta praise our leads here, I re-watched the first 5 episodes, I was so convinced five years passed cause both of them changing their acting. Like Kwang is still shy when she's around Sayompoo, but you dont see that 17 yrs old girl's shyness anymore. They really did a good job.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is making me crazy, the preview is always making me want to watch more. The kiss scene in the car is OMG  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
and I love today's episode, it's the best one so far. I love every moment they were together.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: Here goes another 6 days of waiting lol

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I dont know where everybody reads it, I just read those spoliers AngelFlowerGlass posted here. :) 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yup!!! Ep9 is the best ep among the others. All feeling was there. Hahha.. Cant wait for Wed. Come fast please.
Sorry @meowmeow I don't know where @angelflowerglass read it but try to read at tlcthai.com, someone suggest me in ig to read there. I just Google translate if I want to read the summary but seriously the Google translate make me have headache. Hahha. You should read it since you can read Thai and can share with us along with @angelflowerglass

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I like the part where Sayumpu tricks Kwang there's something inside his shirt makes Kwang touch his body and then like the nose touches.... Such a sweet scene... My sis think I'm a pervert liking the part...

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yes...the kissing scene in the preview! I think I replay that part for more than 10 times already. Another round of waiting :woot2:

I hate Wit and she can be rather scary sometimes with her crazy love for Sayumpu. But I like the fact that she is not your typical n'rai. She is smart, and she is good at her evil plan. The mistress is more like our typical n'rai. 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
asher said:
Also gotta praise our leads here, I re-watched the first 5 episodes, I was so convinced five years passed cause both of them changing their acting. Like Kwang is still shy when she's around Sayompoo, but you dont see that 17 yrs old girl's shyness anymore. They really did a good job.
I agree. They're so awesome to watch in here. Poo also matured a lot compared to before. I think the separation helped both of them to be much stronger for their future trials. Now they have a better chance than his parents did. They're almost similar in background...his dad a mafia, his mom the daughter of hi-so prominent family. I hope some of his smarts make him see that Wit is devious sooner than later.

Gotta say though, the actress that plays Wit can look scary crazy. She was the same in Dome Thong.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ahhhh, I don't want to be spoiler , I'm still on esp 6 !!! Ya ladies are making my heart melt .

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Saechash said:
I agree. They're so awesome to watch in here. Poo also matured a lot compared to before. I think the separation helped both of them to be much stronger for their future trials. Now they have a better chance than his parents did. They're almost similar in background...his dad a mafia, his mom the daughter of hi-so prominent family. I hope some of his smarts make him see that Wit is devious sooner than later.

Gotta say though, the actress that plays Wit can look scary crazy. She was the same in Dome Thong.
I can say that beside Leela in Sawan biang, wit is one of my scariest nangrai I had ever watch. Can't predict what she gonna do. She sometime can be kind then evil lol.she gonna used people round her like p'pol and that 'lucky' mistress. Huh..
BTW.. I love the part from ep9 the most when Sayomphu ask his manager to move Kwang's desk so that he can see her clearly. Such a cute Mafia. :woot: :woot:
Hum.. Yeah.. Agree with Kwang be more matured than before. Plus with her tough life she had to go through.
Damn!!!!.. P'pol will come back next week.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I guess that may turn into a willing cause they dont do R scene these days, and from the teaser or the mv, there seems to have a willing scene where she turns soft at his staring . I am so looking forward to that scene.