[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

asher

sarNie Hatchling
ep2 is so funny, I cant stop laughing haha, the clinic scene, the motorbike scene and when Kwang dressed herself in that yellow duck clothes, that's so funny. So many funny and sweet scenes. :woot:
Weir and Preaw are so cute together,I cant help smiling when they are in the same scene. lol :dance1:  luckily we have two eps this week  :drools:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I like this bad boy mafia but he has a jealous mistress at his home will bring dramas. I hate the neighbor guy. He's the bad jealosy person. Funny how the doctor said to p,ek an uncle and his expression was mad. So cute sexy. I like all his followers too. They funny. I hope his secretary the good looking suit does not turn bad. And also Wee she so nice strong independent woman. Hope she won't turn bad.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I love this lakorn!!..Preaw caught my interest..Hahaha..thinking about  love between a mafia and a school girl is not bad lol..

Here some interview from this lakorn.Even tough i don't really understand,it make me laugh so hard...

Cr:To the youtube owner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsJMf2H38A4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvFKLhGgmFc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_g1ykAXCFI

So far 3 eps. Was good I like it. Weir&Preaw have very good chemistry and they play their characters so well and perfect for this role. I love that pek fell in love with nek fast,was so cute of him to put her painting in his bedroom and drove his motorcycle to wait for her at school, it's funny/cute an older Mafia man in love with a student I like this concept haha. i like that pek is older than nek (pek's 30-35) but Weir doesn't look that much older than Preaw though so make it even cutier even though in real life he's 9 yrs older than her But they look so good together. It's sweet he does many things to tried to get closer to her by being partner in her dad business,invite her family to his birthday party,pay off her dad debts and tried to change himself to be a better guy to win her over. it's nice once in a while to see a sweet good nek and Preaw play her character so cutely well. She became one of my favorite nek in ch7 now and Weir&Preaw is my new favorite koojin. They are so cute in the show, Preaw look so shy when singing to Weir,she's adoring. I like that pek/nek relationship start off when she's 17-18 to 22-23, it shows their love is deeply long. But one major thing I hate is pek have a concubine,yucky. can't wait for next eps.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
There aren't many scenes between our leads in ep3, I want more screen time for them >.< they should add more sweet scenes for them lol. and I don't like the guy loves Nek who plays dirty. He is so annoying.
Yes I love the way the cold mafia falls for her fast and get jealous already, and she falls for him little by little, and before she even notices she's already drawn a sketch of him lol. That part was cute.lol
Their chemistry is so good, and preaw is so shy in real life, she couldn't stare at Weir in the interview, maybe it's because Weir is so hot and she's afraid his eyes will drag her in by starting at him.lol just kidding. Well i will be shy if I have to stare at Weirs eyes lol.

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
Loving this so far, hate the styling..had a bit of trouble getting my head around the fact the nang Ek is just 17/18 in the drama.. She's not even legal age..Thailand only I guess.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
phatman said:
Eh...my thoughts haven't changed. Haha
Hahaha.. It's okay. I won't force you.But gladly we still have another two of weir's lakorn.. Hahaha.. :woot: :woot:

Anyway I also can't believe Kwang's age is 17/18 in here...anyway Sayomphu said in first ep that her face in identity card look more old than in reality.. Hahaha

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Can't believe I'm actually enjoying CH7 lakorn. Not that I don't watch but mostly on and off.

I love the storyline too, a mafia falling for a student. I'm crazy for those older p'ek and younger p'ek lakorn, so age really doesn't bother me much.
I know some might have problem with p'ek having a mistress but I actually like it cuz it's more realistic. U can't expect a MAFIA still being a virgin in his age. And we can appreciate more when he become faithful to n'ek. Hopefully he won't keep this mistress just to make n'ek jealous.

See you girls on Wednesday! :dance3:

Kwang start off as 17-18 yr old and Sayompoo is 30. Then 5 yrs passed she's 22-23 and he's 35 and then they meet again and that's when all the rough passionate love scenes starts between them cuz he was hurt that she rejected him 5 yrs ago but he has always love her and become so possessive of her. I love the fact that pek/nek start to meet when nek was 17-18. I think it's cute. I am sucker for older pek and younger nek too. Yeah Thai viewers love that pek is older than nek they think it's so cute. I read the whole summary already and hope the lakorn is not exactly like the summary cuz Too intense drama will be frustrating to watch. I'm still not ok with him having a mistress living in his house, he doesn't have to be a virgin but certainly not still have a mistress living with him after he has fallen in love with nek already that's a big No No! And Thai viewers Don't like it either. And spoil alert yes he does bring his mistress into his bedroom to make nek jealous that's so mess up/wrong but be cuz he misunderstand nek so want to get back at her and it drove her away from him after that.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
oh more drama, I love it lol :woot2: 
I actually find the age gap is so cute in here, a 29 yrs old handsome mafia has a crush on a student girl, she worships him and secretly loves him.how cute! :dance1: And they dont look like they have that age gap, Preaw looks mature than her age and Weir looks good for his age, that's why they are so cute together.  :clap2:
well we all know P'ek in Thailand lakorns usually use his ex or girls crush on him to get N'ek jealous to prove how childish he is  :dance1: and I always enjoy that part, lol.
see you girls on Wednesday which should come sooner :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What? ! At least make him in his late 20' s...not early thirties. Well...I'm trying it again for the third time guys. Hahaha. I just don't like the ridiculousness of everything...and the outfits.
Btw, I've been meaning to ask this the actor playing King is hot, what's his name? Haha.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
AngelFlowerGlass said:
Kwang start off as 17-18 yr old and Sayompoo is 30. Then 5 yrs passed she's 22-23 and he's 35 and then they meet again and that's when all the rough passionate love scenes starts between them cuz he was hurt that she rejected him 5 yrs ago but he has always love her and become so possessive of her. I love the fact that pek/nek start to meet when nek was 17-18. I think it's cute. I am sucker for older pek and younger nek too. Yeah Thai viewers love that pek is older than nek they think it's so cute. I read the whole summary already and hope the lakorn is not exactly like the summary cuz Too intense drama will be frustrating to watch. I'm still not ok with him having a mistress living in his house, he doesn't have to be a virgin but certainly not still have a mistress living with him after he has fallen in love with nek already that's a big No No! And Thai viewers Don't like it either. And spoil alert yes he does bring his mistress into his bedroom to make nek jealous that's so mess up/wrong but be cuz he misunderstand nek so want to get back at her and it drove her away from him after that.

Wow...thanks for the info! Please provide more juicy details whenever you feel so...Still trying hard to learn Thai and ur info really helps in understanding the stories.

I bet the story will be as intense as the summary you read, its CH7 and its a lakorn, always INTENSE :weee:
I do have to clarify, I'm ok with a mistress when he is not bound in a relationship BUT, I can't accept the mistress living in his house. Not cool.
Glad that N'ek leave P'ek when he took mistress to his bedroom, at least she has backbone. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Tq for the summary @AngelFlowerGlass

I don't know why I being a bias for ch7 right now. First Cee then Weir.. Haha.. But seriously they're sooooo good even for a newbies.

Back to the lakorn..
I don't mind if it will be more intense as long as they won't drag too much till they keep repeating the same scene. I believe as I heard from many of us said Mummai is a good production.So just wait and see. So it'll be a bit revenge from p'ek to n'ek who reject him before. Yeah.. You two love each other why don't say it.??..haha..if not it will not become a lakorn lol. I will wait for Wed to come fast... Please be good to me me.
Sorry @phatman I don't know who is king but he's quite handsome and tough lol. But a bit shorter than Weir. He kind look like Kong sarawit.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Teaser for this week. :woot: :woot: please Wed come fast... I can't wait..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7qZyCBTI1I