[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Weir doesn't match in these kind of fantasy roles. It reminds me of a manga or Devil Beside You where p'ek is a bad boy who falls in love with a good goody girl. Maybe if the wardrobe was different I'd be able to take him more seriously. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He's probably a mafia leader that everyone is afraid of but he's actually nice if you get close enough to him. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I but do love him in here a lot

He may look like an evil for ppl sight but when they get close or know him well they will know he weak or how kind inside was

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Weir doesn't match in these kind of fantasy roles. It reminds me of a manga or Devil Beside You where p'ek is a bad boy who falls in love with a good goody girl. Maybe if the wardrobe was different I'd be able to take him more seriously. 
The wardrobe is exactly why this lakorn doesn't look interesting at all. >sigh< so sad because I'm on a Weir fever right now.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
It seems this one is his last lakorn airing in 2014, right? and the one with Kwan we may have to see it next year. Hummm...it means that next year, he has only one lakorn for his fans??? I really need more drama from Weir.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This will air in August. Don't know which slot yet.

cr: 7seesociety FB
โปรแกรมล็อตหน้า
ต้อนรับเดือน สิงหาคม เร็วๆนี้ ทางช่อง7 มาแน่นอนครับ

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I strongly hope this drama will prove viewers wrong...but still not sure because just the outfits make me feel disappoint. Hope he doesn't wear that flower shirt from the start through the end.