[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Gangster and highschooler again? Can't gangster be any other aside from daddy long leg(one sided love story as they don't know how to say love) and crushing boss's daughter or wife?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Gangster and highschooler again? Can't gangster be any other aside from daddy long leg(one sided love story as they don't know how to say love) and crushing boss's daughter or wife?

Haha. Right? It's always the gangster falling in love with the boss' daughter, the boss' wife, or a random poor high school student. Can't it be a gangster falling in love with another gangster? Haha. A female gangster. I'm sure Thailand has female gangsters. Or a girl who's not so innocent. :ghehe: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
applefish said:
What's the English translation to this title,

Not sure....anyone know?

Okay, so I used Google translate and here's what I got. 'Morrasoom' means 'storm' and 'sawat' means 'loveliness.'  

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahaha if like that both will not end up together. Remember? pong and nat Lakorn both of them parents are gangster and don't like each other too at the end pranang die, this is more sad.

I like this way more rich gangster in love with poor girl lol more Finnnn

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
applefish said:
What's the English translation to this title,
I think it's like "Sweet Monsoon," or "Lovely Monsoon," or any of those adjectives. Like Phatman said, "sawat" means "loveliness," but it can also mean "sweet, delightful, love, pleasant, etc." I went with Sweet Monsoon just because at the end of the summary, it said "After a monsoon, the sky is clear and beautiful again, just like Kwang and Sayompu's love."

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lenlin said:
I think it's like "Sweet Monsoon," or "Lovely Monsoon," or any of those adjectives. Like Phatman said, "sawat" means "loveliness," but it can also mean "sweet, delightful, love, pleasant, etc." I went with Sweet Monsoon just because at the end of the summary, it said "After a monsoon, the sky is clear and beautiful again, just like Kwang and Sayompu's love."

I like that interpretation!!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
lenlin said:
Where did u read the end at? Or didnt I forget how the end like???

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I feel like Weir has already played a lot of roles like this one. The tough gangster type. Don't get me wrong, Weir is super awesome at playing those type of roles and he is SUPER HOT but I think it would be great to see him play a different role. I would like to see Weir play a nerdy geeky role. LOL! 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Why oh whyyy is Hia always wearing that fugly shirt? Fans should complain about it to Mummai haha. Preaw is cute with her braids! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ch3eks said:
Why oh whyyy is Hia always wearing that fugly shirt? Fans should complain about it to Mummai haha. Preaw is cute with her braids! 

Seriously right!!! Haha. They're hideous!! Mafia's don't always have on fancy weird looking shirts. HAHA. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't know of any mafia who wears printed animal shirts with their chest showing. What era is this lakorn in? The wardrobe is hideous.