[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
AngelFlowerGlass said:
Yeah he's so sweet always help her but becuz she's stubborn with pride and very naive don't see his real good intentions he have to use this method to trick her in to accepting his help. Yeah he does kiss her the scene at the hospital when she asleep so cute.
He actually kissed her? :woot2:  :woot2:  M definitely looking forward to that cute scene lol. He must have really love her to steal her kisses twice lol. 

Yep he steal her kisses twice. He does love her a lot cuz from the scripts after he know the truth from her friend he felt so bad of what he did to her to the person he love so much.

Their cute scenes

She was gonna wash the dishes the faucet break he came to help stop but they both got wet he saw her shirt wet he felt rousing. She notice him looking at her wet shirt got shy cover her hands over her chest. Then went to get a towel and her brother clothes for him to change. He wanna tease her lied there is a bug in his shirt pretend to be itchy she ran to look at it he pull her close she tell him to take off his shirt then at the same time he look down and she look up her lip kisses his chin.he gonna bend down to kiss her but then she pull away.tell him he should leave so she can change.

He saw her wore old raggedy shoes want to buy her a new pairs so trick her to come give him work forms at the store lied said he want her to try the shoes on cuz the girl he dating wore the same size as her so she try them on but won't wear the new pair out so made him irritated and he lied again gonna buy clothes for the teenage he's seeing want her to try it she jealous but try it on anyways so he bought it and made her carry all the stuffs.
Then next day he told her his girls don't like it say it's bad taste want her to take responsibility by wearing it instead he pointed to her shoes she's wearing say don't wanna see her wore those dirty shoes anymore. she mad say why I look so pathetic in your eyes he say of course take these new shoes to wear. she got mad say even though I'm poor but I won't take advantage of anyone and left his office mad won't take the clothes and shoes he bought her.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
AngelFlowerGlass said:
Yep sound like he steal her kisses twice. He does love her a lot cuz from the scripts after he know the truth from her friend he felt so bad of what he did to her to the person he love so much.

Their cute scenes

She was gonna wash the dishes the faucet break he came to help stop but they both got wet he saw her shirt wet he felt rousing. She notice him looking got shy cover her hands over her chest. Then went to get a towel and her brother clothes for him to change. He wanna tease her lied there is a bug in his shirt itchy she ran to look at it he pull her close tell him to take off his shirt then at the same time he look down and she look up her lip kiss his chin.he gonna bend down to kiss her but then she pull away.tell him he should leave so she can change.

oyyy finnn makk <333 I am so sleepy right now but after i saw your comment, m beaming with smile lol. I saw a little bit of the scene when she pull his shirt in the mv but i didnt know what was going on. Now i know... :dance1:  :dance2:  :kiss2: Kwang noi shouldnt pull  herself away lol. 

She found out her little sister have heart disease cried hug him he comfort her say will find the best doctor to cure her sister. but she won't accept his help he got mad so left. But he contact heart Doctor to take care of her sister anyways first she got mad won't accept his help but then gave in cuz of what he say her pride gonna hurt her sister she say she can take good care of her sister but why she don't know her sister have a disease so she think it's part her fault her sister is like this so she let him help her sister.

Taeun

sarNie Egg
Honestly I was so mad when she talk to her neighbor the guy who like her she said who will like a old guy like sayompoo their age gap is so big I felt so bad for weird why did he have to hear that urgh...but I feel so sad when she have to take care of all her step sibling I wish kwang kick her step mom out when the step mom left the baby it would make kwang life more easier lol...I just love the main character chemistry so much actually weir have chemistry with every of his nang eak. weir is a good actor but i wish he was more careful about choosing gf I feel so bad everytime Bella act like he doesn't exist.

Taeun

sarNie Egg
Sorry jw where did you read this from is it in Thai or English Thank

AngelFlowerGlass said:
Yep sound like he steal her kisses twice. He does love her a lot cuz from the scripts after he know the truth from her friend he felt so bad of what he did to her to the person he love so much.
Their cute scenes
She was gonna wash the dishes the faucet break he came to help stop but they both got wet he saw her shirt wet he felt rousing. She notice him looking got shy cover her hands over her chest. Then went to get a towel and her brother clothes for him to change. He wanna tease her lied there is a bug in his shirt itchy she ran to look at it he pull her close tell him to take off his shirt then at the same time he look down and she look up her lip kiss his chin.he gonna bend down to kiss her but then she pull away.tell him he should leave so she can change.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
oh AngelFlowerGlass baby, you make my day!! :woot: I woke up with so many sweet spoilers, now I think I can get by my Monday. I havent read all of them yet,ust check out the thread and feed up with happiness. I will save it for later .Thanks again. :dance1:
  •  

This is another so cute scene make me blush hehe

after he help her from the bad guys his mistress hire to hurt her he got hurt too his arm bleed she clean his wound and put bandaid on it then he remember the time he put bandaid on her arm and he can't stop his feelings for her anymore and pull her to kiss she try to pull away but he won't let go and because she has feelings for him too so she let him kiss her, then her conscience came back and she push him away and shyly walk away he walk after grab her hand say get in the car
She say" I won't go I'm not easy don't think I will go any place with u"
He say "u think I'm gonna take u to a motel next,you are so funny, get in the car we will go to the police station to file a report to get those bad guys arrested or u want them to do these bad things to other girls again too"
She shy from mistaken hurry into the car. He saw her face red and smile like it.

Two more very cute scenes of them then that's it gals cuz that's all so far the website posted. Will come back and tell in details the rest of their cute scenes. I'm glad I made your day gals, thanks everyone for reading. Sorry my translation may not be that good though.

To Taeun: yes I read it in a Thai website. it's in Thai language I can read Thai and i translate it in English. it's scripts from the lakorn so it's pretty accurate.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
AngelFlowerGlass said:
spoilers:
They meet again when she went to sell fruits to his American customer they were shock to see each other again she act like don't know him and he act don't care she row her boat away won't sell the fruits anymore cuz don't want him to look down at her.
He like to go over and sleep at her old big house and look at her drawing of the deer and talk to her bunny. He still mad at her think she got dump by Pol so went to become a merchant.
He found out she quit her job help pay the debts for her cuz he still have feelings for her can't get over her. He sneak follow her see her walking picking up plastic bottles into the garbage bag he felt sorry for her didn't think her living conditions is this bad, she went into the boat and row away he follow Hire an old lady to row after Kwang he ask if the lady know Kwang the lady say yes she's a good kid help support her lazy step mom who kept asking her for money he lied Kwang owe him money the lady stop the boat say won't take him anymore cuz Kwang have difficult life already have no parents have to take care of her young siblings and work so hard do everything that get money unlike her step mom only gamble, a good person like Kwang should be sympathetic too, he say she may pretend to play a lakorn to trick u, the lady got mad hand him his money back say u look good but why think so negative don't want money from a mean black heart guy like him so he say will give Kwang all the debts if the lady take him to Kwang house she happy so continue row the boat. He saw Kwang home was so shaggy surprise she live so poorly felt sorry for her wanna help her especially now she unemployed too and confuse why she won't go overseas with Pol.
He went to help her from getting bully by the gangster boys who wants money from her step mom/her that the step mom owe them, she told the cops it was misunderstanding he got mad she isn't grateful for his help..
He trick her to come work for him without she knowing it was his company his worker told her the boss is an old man in his 50s have many gray hairs. He told his worker to move her office desk close to his office room put it across from his room so he Can sneak look at her through his room.
He found out the truth from her friend Jern that Kwang act sweet to pol promise to go with him just to trick him to go away to go studied cuz it was his mom plan, she have a difficult life have to work hard do various jobs to support her step mom and siblings:Office work, sell her drawing, sell bottles. Especially that time she has to take care of the new born baby it was so hard for her she hardly get to sleep and more worse Jern dad kick Kwang out of the house too but lucky a kind person let her live at the ban saun and get to pick some fruits to go sell. Jern say Sayompoo pull Kwang from Heaven to the deepest hell hole he's very cruel. After hearing all of that he felt so bad of what he did to her. He goes sleep over at her house and look at the drawing of the deer and say "I shoot you so badly hurt make you run away into the forest, can you forgive me"
While she working in his company he sneaks over to her house to bring over household stuffs. He Went into her room saw the conditions have no bed he felt so sorry for her. Then he saw her little sister fell into the water he went to help and take her to the hospital so Kwang found out he's her boss the owner of the company she work at she got so mad say gonna quit.
I love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just enough juice to get me to Wednesday!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
AngelFlowerGlass said:
Yep he steal her kisses twice. He does love her a lot cuz from the scripts after he know the truth from her friend he felt so bad of what he did to her to the person he love so much.
Their cute scenes
Omg so hot. Lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
AngelFlowerGlass; Thank you so much! XD Much appreciated! I really can't wait for all those scenes.

Awww so cute/sweet scenes of Sayompoo&Kwangnoi.

You will like her step mom for this, she want to hook up Sayompoo&Kwang together so set up a plan she tell her daughter to trick him to come into the room said the window is broken and when he came to look at it she lock the door, Kwang came out from the bathroom in a bath towel scream saw him
she said"what are u doing up here. "
he say"it's my house why can't I come up,why open your window so wide why you want guys to climb up to your room"
she say"you have such dirty minds"
she look around for her sister call her but no one answer back she gonna go down but the door is lock and try to open it but can't be open. He realize it must be her step mom plan for them to be alone together and everyone must left already.
He say"my bright minds said your step mom want me to sleep here"
she say"no you can't there's not enough beds,there's a lot of kids here"
He say"you are so naive you think there will be anyone coming back" and he went to lay down on her mattress complain it's hard can't fall asleep, she tell him to call his men to come open the door for them but he won't cuz wanna be alone with her then he pretend scream in pain hurt his arm she ran to him he complain she did a bad job cleaning it he probably infected she look at it see the bandaid still on his arm pull it off he scream she saw his scar still dry so know he trick lied to her so she pinch him he threaten will punish her for dare hurting the ceo by kissing her she won't let him struggle to get away but the more she wiggle the bed net wrap them tighter she got angry bite his hand he scream in pain he won't give up so act like gonna rawr her /kiss her she startles /got scare beg him not to do this he say "I'm not that perverted just teasing you don't be so scare ,get up"
He try to get the net off of them she look at the bite mark on his hand gonna go get medicine but he pull her back to hug she got startled try to pull away he hug her tighter says" stay still I just want some quick time just only want this won't do more than this I promise"
His gentle voice and because she have feelings for him too so she stay still let him hug her he lean his back on the wall put her head on his chest say"you must be so tired get some sleep i will be here and be your friend" she close her eyes felt warm like she's not alone in this world anymore think Inside "I always miss your embrace miss it so much"

From the scripts it didn't say he kiss her but from the scenes they show from the lakorn mv he does kiss her so thanks to the director for adding that hehe

He brought drawing tools for her siblings and her she said don't like to draw anymore.

She gonna go pick lotus her step mom tell him to go help her pick the lotus he say will come help she won't let him come so he threaten to tell her step mom what happen between them that night so she let him go with her cuz if her step mom know she will gossip and everyone will know in the neighborhood.
While in the boat she picking the lotus he saids" the last 5 years that pass you look stronger not immature like before from now on no matter how difficult things are you can handle it without no one help but don't be too stubborn and think u know the world so much cuz u can't fight everything alone , like me I have workers and elders helping me for consulting , you let me help u doesn't mean u are weak but it mean u have a friend" his words destroy all her wall of pride she hug to thank him and he hug her back and say"no matter what happens no matter how hard it is don't throw your dreams away".

But from the scenes they show in ch7 et news he was the one that hug her first though hehe thanks director again for adding that.
That is all the cute scenes of them so far that I remember from the scripts to ep9 that was posted in the website. Hope u gals enjoy it. Can't wait for wed-Thur to come.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
oh my my, I am overloaded with sweetnesssssss. :woot2:  :woot2: all those hot sweet scenes are so adorable. Sayompoo is such a sweet lover :wub:  :wub:  and how cute he is to steal her kiss twice. I cant wait for that scene.:I love how their misunderstandings dont last long and he finds out the truth from her friend that she didnt trick him in purpose. No pointless misunderstanding continues and hope he knows his Kwang noi loves him by then and by now, and what happens to Kwang noi in the past 5 yrs makes him lover her even more. :blush:  :blush: how sweet of them. :cheer:
Thank you AngelFlowerGlass, you definitely make our Monday blue goes away lol. I want to jump to Wed., anybody come with me?lol  :highfive:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I want to jump with you @asher!!!..oh no I miss this thread. I've been missing from this thread just 2 days and a lot of kiss, cute scene come in my head lol.
Tq very2 much @angelflowerglass for always give us spoiler. Tq again and again. One hug by a friend to dear.
I've been through again ep7 and know what???.. The tears keep flowing on my cheeks... I don't know why. Maybe because I'm into this lakorn very much. And then I watch it again but oh no!!!!..The tears keep flowing again..
To @prakaidao haha.. Yeah I think I'd wrong thinking vee think that the baby is Sayomphu's child. Hahha.. Don't know Thai much but expected much lol. Hahaha
Can't wait for next ep. Oh noooooo!!!.. I want to scream all over the world to say how happy I am to read all this. If this is from the script so it must be true.. I can't wait. Can't wait.....
@angelflowerglass tq again na..
Hope you'll give more spoiler to us....

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
jinyoung55 said:
Is anyone have the same issues like me? I went to ch7 page on youtube to see the preview for next episode but it says that it's not made available in my country. like wtf is that? Are they trying to block international fans from watching? that sucks big time :rant:  :rant: :rant:
Yeah me too!!! Arghhh they just want to make us angry. Why did they block it if they want their rating high.. Urghhh stress over ch7.i should work at there someday. :rant: :rant: