[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Poor baby, did they end up together? Gosh why did the writer have to include abortion! If they end up together & she aborted the baby before then that is just TERRIBLE.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O darn, I just read ur spoiler girl lolll what I'm going do ? I so want to finish this lakorn grrr.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@ms.zoe: I don't think she abort the baby.. she was about to but she got scared and ran out of the clinic. And wee happened to be there and saw her. But batman guy out of nowhere came and hit&run her so thats how she got a miscarriage lol I don't chit is that heartless to abort the baby. In the end shes all talk becuz she's soft at heart

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Have you guys tried Filipino dramas?? They're actually okay. Haha. 
Phatman, saw this just now...which filipino dramas are worth watching - do they have eng sub
my life revolves around eng sub
most korean dramas are available right away with eng sub, so why is it so difficult for thai lakorns?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
brandygirl said:
Phatman, saw this just now...which filipino dramas are worth watching - do they have eng sub
my life revolves around eng sub
most korean dramas are available right away with eng sub, so why is it so difficult for thai lakorns?
I'm a Piolo Pascual bias, do I've only seen his. Haha. So you can try his dramas first. I watched Lobo and he's so charming in their!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Ummmm ... Belated but nevertheless I finished watching the last episode. Kwan & Tui were awesome in the last scene in Paris but I was too distracted by the audience watching them lol !.
Going down as one of the worst lakorns I've seen and I shall be avoiding the writer and whoever made this like the plague in the future.

Kwan & Tui you both deserve better and I hope your future lakorns never stoop to this level of utter crap.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x.ATKD.x said:
Ummmm ... Belated but nevertheless I finished watching the last episode. Kwan & Tui were awesome in the last scene in Paris but I was too distracted by the audience watching them lol !.
Going down as one of the worst lakorns I've seen and I shall be avoiding the writer and whoever made this like the plague in the future.

Kwan & Tui you both deserve better and I hope your future lakorns never stoop to this level of utter crap.
Yup...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll just cut the scenes with Kwan and Tui, and watch those so it can feel like MSRFS is the best lakorn of the year. HAHAHAH

By the way, welcome back Sarn.  Hope your trip was fun and everything went well with you.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i stay up last night to watch it . yes, i was disappointed w/ the plot lol-- the writer kill my baby !!! At least TUI/KWAN sizzle on screen *sigh* , CH7 never fall to disappoint me ^^^^^ my trip was fun if i minus...all the accident i had...so crazy as if i were cursed! Even on my last day -- i miss my flight & end up paying $1319 to catch the next day flight *sigh* . I came home w/ a broken arm &  3 day diarrhea & my latest android phone is at the bottom of the ocean in Pattaya but it was all cool . I'm alive lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wow...Sarn that is a lot of fork up for missing a flight. Did you sleep in or something or just forget the time. Since you travel a lot...is it difficult to take prescription medications overseas? Some countries is harder on those than others. Well, glad you are back...so how was Cambodia and Vietnam?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...we had some fun rant in here and no one got their feelings hurt. Can't imagine if we say these things in other threads they probably tell us to leave.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I miss this thread too! Dung sawan surb was soooo bad that no one even bothers to rant haha hopefully tui n kWan can reunite again. Is there any other slap kiss coming out beside rlsr?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think as bad as this was, its still 100% better than Dung Sawan Sarb HAHAHA

The only other new one I knew will have those intense moment that is coming out is Kluen Cheevit and Meuan Khon La Faak Fah.

By the way, anyone have link to Ninja's website? I lost the link and I forgot her site name.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ChloeRanida579 said:
@Maya_Fantasy

https://ninjakkn.wordpress.com/mai-sin-rai-fai-sawaat-english-subbed/

Thats the link. I think KeyHui is subbing the rest of the episode.

I agree with you! Dung Sawan Surb is so bad and confusing...i have no idea what happened lool At least the problem with MSRFS is that the supporting characters are taking over the screen haha

Thank you Chloe. :wink:

I wonder what happen to Ninja, she doesn't reply to any comment/question or anything.  I hope everything is well with her.  She said she will finish her project, but so far she has been MIA, so hope nothing bad happened to her.

Who's Keyhui?