[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan25 said:
http://youtu.be/4-j0CrB4hUU

I like when the girl at 1:38 to 1:40 say "see the reporter more than p'ek" HAHA 

There you go for those that want to know what peoples in Thailand think of this lakorn. :ghehe:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Omg omg omg... Tui singing live is sooooooo hotttttt wooooohooo *wipes off sweat... and droool*  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :woot2:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Omg omg omg... Tui singing live is sooooooo hotttttt wooooohooo *wipes off sweat... and droool*  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :woot2:

:thumbsup:  That's what I said too, he is soooooooooo sexy singing his lung out like that. I'm falling head over hill just watching that part. :crush: :spin: :drool: :wub:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maya_Fantasy said:

:thumbsup:  That's what I said too, he is soooooooooo sexy singing his lung out like that. I'm falling head over hill just watching that part. :crush: :spin: :drool: :wub:

He sounds so much better than the MV.... Too bad he was only on there for 2 parts.. >__< Why didn't they bring the rest of the cast? Oh well, I wouldn't want to see pranang #2 & #3 anyway. lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
So true, I love his voice live more, it's so powerful.

I know right, they waste so much time and screen with Nong's parts instead of with P'Tui and Kwan, just like they waste time with the lakorn side characters.  If they bring the rest of the casts we probably won't get to see Kwan and P'Tui LOLz.

Is like they know what us audiences want and deny us so we craves for more Kwan/Tui reunion.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Back to comparision with SB, each time Ken raped or hurt Anne, he would show remorse and yet repeat his despicable behaviour. Yet you could see it hurt him and his useless egoistic efforts to get Anne to stop being hurt. It took him time to man up and realise what he should have done instead and then his redemption.
In my opinion, that character played by Ken was bigger man than this character played by Wee here. This character Wee has little conscience or sense of the enormity of what his actions have done to the lives of two women. Even after he knows Chit is pregnant, the man hardly has any thought about what he has done.
Bleh to the character.
Sorry, rant over now.
I will resist the urge to call Wee names for his cowardice.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
brandygirl said:
Back to comparision with SB, each time Ken raped or hurt Anne, he would show remorse and yet repeat his despicable behaviour. Yet you could see it hurt him and his useless egoistic efforts to get Anne to stop being hurt. It took him time to man up and realise what he should have done instead and then his redemption.
In my opinion, that character played by Ken was bigger man than this character played by Wee here. This character Wee has little conscience or sense of the enormity of what his actions have done to the lives of two women. Even after he knows Chit is pregnant, the man hardly has any thought about what he has done.
Bleh to the character.
Sorry, rant over now.
I will resist the urge to call Wee names for his cowardice.

Is the scripts that ruined the character of Wee here, because in both previous versions, the p'ek feel bad and he shows he does care for n'ek from early on.  Just this one that RUINED everything.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I rewatched Sawan biang. I kinda get why kawee tried to redeem himself a lot earlier on compare to pattawee. I think first because Kawee is not attached to any other woman beside Narin therefore it was easier for him to realize that he love Narin. As for Pattawee, for his entire life he thought that Som was the one for him and that he love her which blinded him from realizing his growing love for Chit. Secondly, Narin was not the main one Kawee wanted to revenge on but a victim of his revenge so Kawee can easily fall for her but as for Pattawee, he always see Chit and her father as the target of his revenge that's why he can't accept the fact he's falling for her. and I think the last reason is because Narin and Chit portrayed two different characters. In Kawee's eyes, Narin always look weak, innocent and submissive so when she cry in front of him, he feel guilty for doing bad things to her especially because everyone around her always see her as a good person. As for Chit, she always appear strong in front of Wee, that's why he thinks that she's not suffering like how he wanted her too, therefore he doesn't feel remorseful toward her until later on. And because everyone in this lakorn seems to see chit as a bad person so that doesn't help much. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think last week all I saw was the scene Som died and then FF to the ending to see the preview for next episode :lol: thank goodness for fast skipping, imagine having to FF on a VCR like back in the days and risk messing up the tape lol

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
ChloeRanida579 said:

OMG GUYS. ARENT THEY SO CUTE?!?!?! THEY LOOK LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE  :dance1: Even more than Wee and Som hahaha
You always spoil us with good stuff, love it.  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: