[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

Same here! HAHA.

I just found out that Honey, the actress playing Som's mom, is only 4 years older than Tui....?! She looks older doesn't she?? Wah. Unless Tui just looks young! Haha.
Dang!

What year were they both born? Are they in their 40s? If so, then she just looks older and Tui looks young.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
Dang!

What year were they both born? Are they in their 40s? If so, then she just looks older and Tui looks young.

She was born 1969 and Tui was born 1973....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I hope they don't have kids :lol: I know there are other lakorns that have a story just as toxic, but this is wayy to toxic. I wouldn't want to be a child who was born in this circumstance lol. I just don't like Wee at all =/. I don't think I like anyone in this lakorn at all even Chit lol... yet I'm still watching 

....yet we're still watching. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AsianFemale said:
The n'ek mama and her boy toy are real life husband and wife. Lmao.. Guys remember to tell me when she's pregnant.. Lmao

Haha. It's a little ridiculous that they threw in that unnecessary romance just because they're a real couple. I hate that the most in lakorns. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
phatman said:

....yet we're still watching. HAHA.
Oh my gosh you have no idea lol! My friends they all defend Somsupang like she is a victim. She is far from a victim. She allowed herself to be put in the situation. The only person I feel she is a victim to is her mother. As for everyone else she is responsible for her actions. I can't believe she is going to sit by and let her mom accuse Chit of pushing her down the steps. Unless she doesn't remember and I FF the scene where they explain it. I love how she likes to think of herself so highly, but yet she is just another one of Wee's toy. Sure he was willing to marry her, but he doesn't respect her at all. No man who truly respects their woman would ever have a mistress while still in a relationship with the person regardless of what his reasons are lol. When all the people are like defending sompsupang I'm like ... for what?? She's far from weak lol. She may be weak physically, but her actions are just as sharp as her mother and choosing to allow someone to be punished for a crime they didn't commit shows she is just as sick as Wee and her mom. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I guess aging comes with being a mom. They have a grown son. and Honey LOOKS like a mom so that's probably why she was given mama roles early. + Tui does look a little younger than his actual age.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Oh my gosh you have no idea lol! My friends they all defend Somsupang like she is a victim. She is far from a victim. She allowed herself to be put in the situation. The only person I feel she is a victim to is her mother. As for everyone else she is responsible for her actions. I can't believe she is going to sit by and let her mom accuse Chit of pushing her down the steps. Unless she doesn't remember and I FF the scene where they explain it. I love how she likes to think of herself so highly, but yet she is just another one of Wee's toy. Sure he was willing to marry her, but he doesn't respect her at all. No man who truly respects their woman would ever have a mistress while still in a relationship with the person regardless of what his reasons are lol. When all the people are like defending sompsupang I'm like ... for what?? She's far from weak lol. She may be weak physically, but her actions are just as sharp as her mother and choosing to allow someone to be punished for a crime they didn't commit shows she is just as sick as Wee and her mom. 

Yea right. She chose to be with an unfaithful man. She had a choice to walk away from his life and walk away from all this chaos, but nope she decides to stay with him and his mistress.

x0unerthanlater said:
I guess aging comes with being a mom. They have a grown son. and Honey LOOKS like a mom so that's probably why she was given mama roles early. + Tui does look a little younger than his actual age.

Haha. True. Tui's just looking great of his age. :ghehe:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
phatman said:

Yea right. She chose to be with an unfaithful man. She had a choice to walk away from his life and walk away from all this chaos, but nope she decides to stay with him and his mistress.

Haha. True. Tui's just looking great of his age. :ghehe:

Today my mom made me crack up so hard because we were watching and the scenes where Vee tells Som how much he loves her and what she means to him. My mom was like 

"Isn't she tired of hearing his crap? If I were her I would tell him to (everything was said in Lao up until this last part) Shut the fu** up go die." 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Today my mom made me crack up so hard because we were watching and the scenes where Vee tells Som how much he loves her and what she means to him. My mom was like 

"Isn't she tired of hearing his crap? If I were her I would tell him to (everything was said in Lao up until this last part) Shut the fu** up go die." 

HAHA. I would too, shoot! HAHA. You go mess with someone else and then come back to sweet talk me. Oh no, that's not gonna work with me. 

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Tieu Tieu said:
I can't download the link in that thread either. :(
Is there a website to watch online?  Thanks guys
what do u mean u can't? it's in this site, all u have to do is sign in, then it links to that page.

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Your friends mind probably same like Som, only same mind think alike, Som is way beyond redemption. Lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

I know right. I was pretty shocked. The scene between the two of 'em at the end of today's episode got me curious. I seriously thought she was born in the early 60's. She started playing mama roles quite early in her career. 

I think those Miss pageant they always look mature for their ages, and Honey gains lots of weight as well so it make her look older than she is.

But I still like her, even though she play the evil witches of a mother. :woot:

AND I have been searching for her earlier lakorn forever "ช่อปาริชาต (Chor Paa-ri-chat)" if anyone have it and I don't care if is still on VHS, please sell it to me?????????????? :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:  :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hentram said:
Is Som gonna kill herself or what, someone please fill in, wanna know how she died  :party:  :party:  :party:

HAHA. For the first time we're celebrating someone's death in a lakorn. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
Any pic of So' mom in her younger year? And n'ek role?

Which version of Honey do you want? :loool:
This???

OR???

I'll show you this since they are another p'ek and n'ek of MSRFS :whahuh:

Oh here when she was in the pageant.