[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Kwan25 said:

Cr DaraVdo
Wee oh Wee, how r u gonna redeem your big mistake  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  Som oh Som, there's no secret in this world, be ready to lost Wee forever to Chit  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I would never forgive Wee if I were Chit regardless of how much I love him. Wee infected Chit with his mental illness, ruined a perfectly decent woman, took everything away from her, stole the life of the only man she's ever loved like her Father. I don't care what excuses Wee has for this revenge. It's simply too much. I don't see how Chit can fall in love with this Wee either. Gosh, Ch. 7 lakorns suck. They don't built it up at all. But based on what has happening, the storyline is just horrible overall. Gosh, if I were Chit I would stand up to Wee and say, HELLLLLL YEESSSSS, I pushed your damn b*tch down the stairs???!!!!! You're just lucky we're not near a flight of stairs right now!!! :rant:

This house agreement is ridiculous. They make Chit so unlovable too. She does nothing with her life. Yes, she's a mistress but gee, be a strong one with pride at least. Yes, you're sleeping with your enemy for your house, but have some class about it, be productive, plot and plan against him too, just don't float around drunk. Like going at this rate what the hell is Chit going to do when Wee gives her the house? She has no job. No money to upkeep the house, the maids, the bills, what the hell? Hello? At least be a mistress at night but do something in the day time for yourself. :rolleyes1: Chit is so brainless too. Keep your eyes on your mission and move on.

This is such a bad lakorn, bad, bad, bad. I'm FF 90% of it. Even the scenes between Wee and Chit are useless and repetitive.

Wee, WE ALL GET IT, OKAY! WE GET IT THAT you keep having nightmares but seriously??!!! I guess, Chit should have been smart enough to understand that you just never try to reason with an ill person, they don't even have the common sense to live their life, so how the hell are you going to deal with them? Gosh, now both Wee and Chit need medical attention. :nono1:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I read back a few pages and yall are too funny! Omg the FJS reference had me dying! I remember that very awkward love scene well. Had me cringing the whole time. LOL The crusty lip kissing hahah

Anyway, I agree with everyone. The storyline is very lacking and unformed. All the side characters creates holes in the pranang's relationship. Wee is not an Alpha-male at all. He lets other ppl degrade his woman. It would have been hotter if he stood up for her. Like he was the only one able to do whatever and say whatever to her, but once someone else tries the same thing he should have defended his woman. He's so jealous of her, but he doesn't protect her. Realistically no woman would be attracted to that Beta-male attitude. But since it's Tui we're all into it.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Realistically no woman would be attracted to that Beta-male attitude.

Hahaha, so true! I always reference my main guy character as an alpha or beta-male. I don't mind the main guy having a bit of beta, but he needs to be at least 80% or more alpha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
poobae91 said:

Hahaha, so true! I always reference my main guy character as an alpha or beta-male. I don't mind the main guy having a bit of beta, but he needs to be at least 80% or more alpha.

Same here. Wee is at about 60% Alpha right now. That's not hot. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
lol...ya'll know you going miss this lakorn when it's over. There are things that you can't look away even if you want to. This lakorn is a train wreck and no way ya'll not going miss it...even if just to think how bad it is.

HAHAHA. I honestly think I will. I'll miss hot Tui and his chemistry with Kwan.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Lol honestly as much I rant about this lakorn, I wake up early every Monday and Tuesday to watch the episode and stalk the lakorn in this forum and on instagram hahaha. And Ikr. I wish wee can more protective when ppl ridicule chitchaba. that would make more sense for them two to develop feelings for each other but no. He actually like it when other ppl ridicule her...weird.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ChloeRanida579 said:
Lol honestly as much I rant about this lakorn, I wake up early every Monday and Tuesday to watch the episode and stalk the lakorn in this forum and on instagram hahaha. And Ikr. I wish wee can more protective when ppl ridicule chitchaba. that would make more sense for them two to develop feelings for each other but no. He actually like it when other ppl ridicule her...weird.

HAHA., I think everyone is doing that. Complain, complain and then when it airs watch it all and then complain, complain. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:coverlaf:  I haven't watch the latest episode yet, but I still complain along with everyone in here. :crazy: :drool: HAHA

I think us ladies just love to hate this lakorn, but dying to see what's going to happen next, and yes I'm one of those that try to catch it live whenever possible. :clap:

So is the prison scene coming up this week?

Sarn we already has 4 bed scenes, you think we'll get 3 mores? :woot2:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That is going to be tough to have make up sex with all those going on, unless stupid Som reveal the true soon.

I am so not looking forward to their making up because I don't want it to be cheesy and Chitchaba going all softy so easily on him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Maya_Fantasy said:
That is going to be tough to have make up sex with all those going on, unless stupid Som reveal the true soon.

I am so not looking forward to their making up because I don't want it to be cheesy and Chitchaba going all softy so easily on him.
Well, I like to think woman have need too lol she not being softy/easily , prison make one goes sour mouth.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think som will reveal the truth. Wee will find out by overhearing the mother and the servant or som and her mother. And then wee will be mad at her, and he will neglect her and go after chitchaba. BUT then I don't see how chit will make wee jealous now that khun chai is going to marry the khun ying girl...what r their purpose in this lakorn again? The khun chai wasn't even really pursing her before either. Waste of time. But wthell. I thought this lakorn can beat Sawan biang love scenes!!! They cannot just stop at four! They must go on! Baby making session!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I'm just sticking around to see how it'll end. This was expected since the very beginning. Lol.

I actually was having a very high hope for this because of the author doing the scrips herself, and I just LOVE, LOVE Kwan and Tui together.  I didn't know or didn't expect at all to be such a disappointment.  I even made time to catch it live, while before I'd stayed away from lakorn since my IPKKND obsession days. :facepalm:

But yes now I'm just sticking around to watch the ending too. :bhehe:

Well, I like to think woman have need too lol she not being softy/easily , prison make one goes sour mouth.

Well I'm sure she can make use of his body as he did hers, then just kick him back to the curve afterward. :whistle: :lmao3: She does not have to forgives him for that 'needs'.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:

I actually was having a very high hope for this because of the author doing the scrips herself, and I just LOVE, LOVE Kwan and Tui together.  I didn't know or didn't expect at all to be such a disappointment.  I even made time to catch it live, while before I'd stayed away from lakorn since my IPKKND obsession days. :facepalm:
DaraVdo has let me down multiple downs. I tend to avoid them. Lol. But I couldn't resist this plot and Kwan and Tui's pairing. I saw this coming. Haha. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I saw it coming from the telescope . I knew it, I knew it , it was the revenge/ rscene/ love- hate/ slap- kiss/ mistress night&day/ tormented hero & feisty heroin plot that net me in like fish out of water.