[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I kind of sorta remember the Pan & Kwan thing... there were so many feuds back then.

I sure liked Kwan and Weir... but I don't foresee them happening ever again... 
Dara's from the same channel just never pair up sometimes.
I do hope that if it shall ever happen, I hope it's a slap/kiss for them. TEHEHE

Pan was SUPER outrageously favored it was ridiculous. She had 2-3 lakorns per year.
It seems, K & P have switched because now Kwan has 2-3 lakorns per year.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarasona said:
can someone translate it??.. or can you get me the subtitled video of it?

@Sarasona... Here you go...

T: Are you doing fine?
Hmm I'm tired. Let me ask you, ain't you tire making stern face at me?
What happened to the little girl I met in Paris?
Only drunken old hag left.

K: Don't bother me.

T: You jealous?

K: Why would I be jealous?

T: We use to sleep in each other's arms. You lay your head on my shoulder.
I even asks myself if I am tired of you yet?

K: Thank you.

T: Did you know when you're making face like this is like fresh fish still moving/jumping when it was first throw in the ice cold. When relieves of the cold, you come alive again.

K: Hey you! I am not...!

T: This is you, come alive each time you're mad.

The song play right after is so annoying :weee:

sarN

sarNie Granny
@ phatman's sig , HAHAHAH that picture look like one of those thai romance novel my roommate use to read !! I like to think wee & chit does enjoy their intimate time once she got use to him HAHA or he got use to her ..either way .  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
:loool:  Oh goodness you ladies are funny. Nice video capture.  :whahuh:  In the video if that kiss was not in the script then Kwan was definitely MAD, look at her face. HAHA :drool:

Yep Pancake really didn't like Kwan then Weir was not man enough to be the middle person, instead he took Pancake side and pulled out from lakorn with Kwan because Pancake didn't like it. :arrg:

@Phatman I actually like your siggie :drools:

Awe, poor Kwan, I'd be mad too....but that's okay because it's Weir. :ghehe: If any actress is mad that their kiss got stolen, they really shouldn't be. Acting is acting. :ghehe: The only thing I'd be against is filming a love-making scene. Not the, "we lay on the same bed and that's love-making," but the actual "kiss, take shirt off, love-making" shenanigan.

Thank you, thank you. :ghehe:

Mahalo said:
They're not kissing but it makes the imagination run wild. Lol. It's super hot and steamy! I'm like when did that even happen in the lakorn? Nice capture of the moment where he was trying to force kiss her and she fainted. Haha. I remember now.

Pan and Kwan were new rising stars at Ch.7 competing for first place. Their mothers got involved and would take shots at each other. 

Seriously, fake or real, it's still a kiss in my world. HAHA.

Haha. I got curious so I did some research. They can still compete, but not make it obvious right? Haha. I feel like top actresses back then have more respect towards each other and their competitors. I mean they probably hate each other to death too, but at least put smiley faces on when in front of the camera. I read an article on how Pan walked away on Kwan when Kwan went to take pics with her. Uh rude. Haha. I don't know their whole story, but problems usually arise around Pan, so I'm going to assume she's the problem. :ghehe: Sorry Pan lovers. I'm not hating on her or anything, I'm pretty neutral with her after watching her in Prom Daeng Hua Jai with Es. She's definitely overrated though. Kwan on the other hand has proved me wrong. I still find her voice annoying, but she's getting better and is better than Pan.

ceda_lee said:
Phatman...hey, um...

I loooooooove your siggie.

Hehehe

I can stare at it all day. HAHA.

x0unerthanlater said:
I kind of sorta remember the Pan & Kwan thing... there were so many feuds back then.

I sure liked Kwan and Weir... but I don't foresee them happening ever again... 
Dara's from the same channel just never pair up sometimes.
I do hope that if it shall ever happen, I hope it's a slap/kiss for them. TEHEHE

Pan was SUPER outrageously favored it was ridiculous. She had 2-3 lakorns per year.
It seems, K & P have switched because now Kwan has 2-3 lakorns per year.

Awe, it's sad that they'll probably never happen ever again. We need to petition!! Haha. 

I don't see the hype in Pan. I don't fine her attractive nor do I find exceptional talent in her, so I really don't get it. Even if she didn't have talent, I'd understand her popularity if she was pretty, but she's not...in my opinion. Haha. So....?

sarN said:
@ phatman's sig , HAHAHAH that picture look like one of those thai romance novel my roommate use to read !! I like to think wee & chit does enjoy their intimate time once she got use to him HAHA or he got use to her ..either way .  

It does doesn't it!!! It's one of my favorite pics. It's so raw and so full of emotions. JUST LOOK AT THAT BRA STRAP!!! HAHAHA. Kwan..no...Chit's chest and baring! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't want her to break her restriction with Tui because he's married. I don't really like OK because Om's acting is stiff. They do have chemistry though. I still support a Kwan and Weir reunion and she should have her first onscreen kiss with him because technically he was her first and last onscreen kiss. I know it's angled, but that's the realest looking angled kiss you'd see from Kwan EVER. Lol. There was one more scene from Dang Duang Hareuthai where they had a slap/kiss that looked real but I cannot find it.
*pic*

Haha. Tui being married doesn't actually bother me. I guess I'm used to seeing married actors still acting and kissing other actresses. 

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

Awe, it's sad that they'll probably never happen ever again. We need to petition!! Haha. 

I don't see the hype in Pan. I don't fine her attractive nor do I find exceptional talent in her, so I really don't get it. Even if she didn't have talent, I'd understand her popularity if she was pretty, but she's not...in my opinion. Haha. So....?

Really sad... but since Kwan is on a roll, maaaaybe the lakorn elders will throw us a bone! We need something good for Weir! He hasn't had a good lakorn in a loooong time. It's been a while since I enjoyed a Weir lakorn.

I'm not a huge fan of Pan or anything, I just really love 1 lakorn, "Tawee Pope" but I think I like it more for that fact that it was Om. (Yep, super huge Om lover here, LOL) I can watch TP over n over again. It wasn't even THAT wonderful but the plot is amazing! I don't particularly like Pan's acting. It's always the same. She's just an "alright" actress to me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Really sad... but since Kwan is on a roll, maaaaybe the lakorn elders will throw us a bone! We need something good for Weir! He hasn't had a good lakorn in a loooong time. It's been a while since I enjoyed a Weir lakorn.

I'm not a huge fan of Pan or anything, I just really love 1 lakorn, "Tawee Pope" but I think I like it more for that fact that it was Om. (Yep, super huge Om lover here, LOL) I can watch TP over n over again. It wasn't even THAT wonderful but the plot is amazing! I don't particularly like Pan's acting. It's always the same. She's just an "alright" actress to me.

Yeah, wishful thinking...the last lakorn of Weir's that I enjoyed was...LRSKF, which was last year. HAHA. 

Haha. I see. I'm not really a fan of Oum. I hope you don't mind. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP 6 Thoughts:

- Okay, last week they had a good enough amount of screen time on the supporters, and I wasn't really bothered, but in this episode it's mostly them. GRR. WTH? 
- I need some romantic/seductive music. I really do. I'm about to smash my computer because of that lousy music. 
- Uh, okay I'm getting tired of these repetitive scenes...I'm so tired of this show I'm going to cry!!! Why??!?! Too much expectation that's why. *SIGH*

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:

Yeah, wishful thinking...the last lakorn of Weir's that I enjoyed was...LRSKF, which was last year. HAHA. 

I enjoyed LRSKF too. Acting was strong from all of the cast and storyline was perfect.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakorn7 said:

I enjoyed LRSKF too. Acting was strong from all of the cast and storyline was perfect.

Yup. It was a very well written storyline. It had its flaws, but overall it was good and enjoyable. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omgg I believed that was a real kiss lol it's as real as it can get forreals!! Haha actually the latest interaction that they had with each other was good hehe it was rather cute! They made me love this song gosh I replay it! I'm still waiting for a Kwan weir reunion also!! I think there were rumors about Kwan weir I hope this confirms soonn!! For now here is the video!

Credit to weir sukollawat Vietnam fc
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_qMQ92LVkCM

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP 7 Thoughts:
- OMG, did Kwan just...moan. HAHA. That's hilarious stuff. And they cut out the RAWR scenes? This is worst! And she giggles afterwards. I wonder if that was real. Haha.
- It should be Chit finding out Wee's past, not the reporter and that random doctor friend who has no connection to this story at all other than being the second female lead's friend...? 
- I'm so embarrassed for Som. She sticks around a guy who's having *** with another gal...right in front of her eyes!
- When did these girls enter the household? ASDKJFDSK?
- The gal who's playing Som has got so many things done on her face she looks like a barbie...
- Oh god, I'm so thankful that that scene by the large window, the one he kisses her gently on the cheek and then they proceed to kiss "passionately" hehe, had no music whatsoever. No music >>>>>>> MSRFS music. That romantic music should've played longer!!!
- Kwan's nails need to go. I'm sorry. HAHA.
- Why do I feel like that shoulder exposure scene was not on purpose? Haha. Kwan looked like she freaked out when it came down. She's like "Crap! My strap! Must fight!!" HAHA.
- I don't look forward to next week at all......

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
Omgg I believed that was a real kiss lol it's as real as it can get forreals!! Haha actually the latest interaction that they had with each other was good hehe it was rather cute! They made me love this song gosh I replay it! I'm still waiting for a Kwan weir reunion also!! I think there were rumors about Kwan weir I hope this confirms soonn!! For now here is the video!

Credit to weir sukollawat Vietnam fc
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_qMQ92LVkCM

Oh I remember that. It was during LRSKF. HEHE. Kwan's voice sounds better when she's singing, even though she sings horribly. HAHAHA. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
LOL. THANK YOU FOR THE CONFIRMATION! Maybe that's why Kwan didn't like Weir. Lol. He stole her first onscreen kiss. 
LOL. You are welcome. It was pretty funny when I first screen captured this kiss. I don't even remember why I did it in the first place but it was for proving something I believe. At first, I didn't even think that this kiss was a real kiss since the kiss happened so fast, and they kind of cut the kiss scene making it shorter and angled. However, when I was pausing and screen capturing each scene of this forced kiss I realized that it was a real kiss since weir did it with a good amount of force and you can see both of their lips touched hehe. So, after all that screen captures I just uploaded it as a slow mo kiss .gif since it shows way better than the original kiss in DDH. I even had to consult with my cousin to see if it was a reel kiss to being a real kiss just so I'm not hallucinating. I slow mo captured the other one too, but that one was a fake angled kiss.

@Phatman, They are hot together. They are the only one at ch 7 that I ship together and want a reunion. For me, their acting complements each other. Too bad they haven't been paired up in a long time and their rumored reunion keeps getting pushed back. However, I think Weir is totally ready for a reunion and I think Kwan is ok now too. It's just up to ch 7 now to get them paired up in a Lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
LOL. You are welcome. It was pretty funny when I first screen captured this kiss. I don't even remember why I did it in the first place but it was for proving something I believe. At first, I didn't even think that this kiss was a real kiss since the kiss happened so fast, and they kind of cut the kiss scene making it shorter and angled. However, when I was pausing and screen capturing each scene of this forced kiss I realized that it was a real kiss since weir did it with a good amount of force and you can see both of their lips touched hehe. So, after all that screen captures I just uploaded it as a slow mo kiss .gif since it shows way better than the original kiss in DDH. I even had to consult with my cousin to see if it was a reel kiss to being a real kiss just so I'm not hallucinating. I slow mo captured the other one too, but that one was a fake angled kiss.

@Phatman, They are hot together. They are the only one at ch 7 that I ship together and want a reunion. For me, their acting complements each other. Too bad they haven't been paired up in a long time and their rumored reunion keeps getting pushed back. However, I think Weir is totally ready for a reunion and I think Kwan is ok now too. It's just up to ch 7 now to get them paired up in a Lakorn.

Haha. Yeah, you can see how obvious the lips pressed against each other. Yummy. :ghehe:

Yeah, let bygones by bygones. Hehe. I hope CH7 pairs them up. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Awe, poor Kwan, I'd be mad too....but that's okay because it's Weir. :ghehe: If any actress is mad that their kiss got stolen, they really shouldn't be. Acting is acting. :ghehe: The only thing I'd be against is filming a love-making scene. Not the, "we lay on the same bed and that's love-making," but the actual "kiss, take shirt off, love-making" shenanigan.

Thank you, thank you. :ghehe:

Seriously, fake or real, it's still a kiss in my world. HAHA.

Haha. I got curious so I did some research. They can still compete, but not make it obvious right? Haha. I feel like top actresses back then have more respect towards each other and their competitors. I mean they probably hate each other to death too, but at least put smiley faces on when in front of the camera. I read an article on how Pan walked away on Kwan when Kwan went to take pics with her. Uh rude. Haha. I don't know their whole story, but problems usually arise around Pan, so I'm going to assume she's the problem. :ghehe: Sorry Pan lovers. I'm not hating on her or anything, I'm pretty neutral with her after watching her in Prom Daeng Hua Jai with Es. She's definitely overrated though. Kwan on the other hand has proved me wrong. I still find her voice annoying, but she's getting better and is better than Pan.

I think she was more upset at the fact that Weir distanced himself from her due to Pan + the kiss on top of that just added on. I don't fully blame Pan because Kwan was a pretty scandalous actress back then. She had some tricks up her sleeves to make Pan look bad. Like, something obviously went on between the two but Kwan tried to play it off in front of the media that nothing went on while Pan kept it real and made it obvious that they were feuding. That's why she walked away when Kwan wai her. Also, I'm pretty sure Pan was jealous of Kwan and was  insecure when Weir paired with her. That's why Weir pulled out of every lakorn opportunity with her. I don't get why Pan was more popular when Kwan clearly was the better actress and looking one.  

And I was excited for that concert because Weir invited Kwan to be his special guest. I was like awwww. Haha. He wants a reunion with her but it never happened so he figured that he should invite her as his special guest since it'll be the only opportunity he'd get to see his "nong." However, if you pay attention, Kwan still distanced herself from him while singing together. She'd always have this huge gap between them. She even dragged Cheer, the host, in between them during one song. Lol.

phatman said:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think she was more upset at the fact that Weir distanced himself from her due to Pan + the kiss on top of that just added on. I don't fully blame Pan because Kwan was a pretty scandalous actress back then. She had some tricks up her sleeves to make Pan look bad. Like, something obviously went on between the two but Kwan tried to play it off in front of the media that nothing went on while Pan kept it real and made it obvious that they were feuding. That's why she walked away when Kwan wai her. Also, I'm pretty sure Pan was jealous of Kwan and was  insecure when Weir paired with her. That's why Weir pulled out of every lakorn opportunity with her. I don't get why Pan was more popular when Kwan clearly was the better actress and looking one.  

And I was excited for that concert because Weir invited Kwan to be his special guest. I was like awwww. Haha. He wants a reunion with her but it never happened so he figured that he should invite her as his special guest since it'll be the only opportunity he'd get to see his "nong." However, if you pay attention, Kwan still distanced herself from him while singing together. She'd always have this huge gap between them. She even dragged Cheer, the host, in between them during one song. Lol.

Haha. I guess Kwan isn't so innocent either. Haha. Well, the both of them should've been adults about their issues.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

Totally understandable. Everyone has their own preferences. I know some ppl don't like his stiff acting, lol (which he can be sometimes) but I like him overall on and offscreen. He's just an adorable person. I watched him on "Chun Pbai Kang Kuen Kub Sup'tar" and instantly knew I liked him. 

-- Add on, since Weir invited Kwan to his mini concert I think he was testing the waters with her. HOPEFULLY this is a good sign to the elders. They should put aside their differences and reunite. It will send a SPARK across the industry once again and they can make each other more popular. If anything, they should do it as a fan service. Personal issues aside and all.