[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Ya'll can have him but I will stick to my ugly ducking Ed Sheeran...at least he can serenade me with his British accent...such a ginger artist he is.

Ok, back to topic. Tui may aged well but not well enough to be Pra'ek with Pat though. She is a tall one too so that wasn't going to work anyway for me. He needs someone that is petite. Where he can easily pick up and throw over his shoulder...I am not sure there's that many in channel 7. All the girls seemed tall.

HAHA. Yeah, I don't really dig tall woman short man either. Ironic thing is, I think Tui's wife is the same height as him and perhaps taller if she wears heals. She's a model, so she's pretty tall. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh another annoying phrase from Somsupa, I'm his Koo Mai ( not sure on how to translate that but it is as annoying as We're getting married).

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

Haha. Yeah, that's true. Tui's pretty short. He matched Aom P. perfectly because she's petite! HAHA.

I think him and Aom match really well with their small frame.  Got me curious now why their relationship didn't work out?

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ugh another annoying phrase from Somsupa, I'm his Koo Mai ( not sure on how to translate that but it is as annoying as We're getting married).

I believe Koo Mai translate to "soon to be fiance". 

Yes the mother-daughter duo is unrealistic and going to be very annoying once they reached their "we're married" stage. HAHA :loool:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
We're getting married tops that word. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:

I think him and Aom match really well with their small frame.  Got me curious now why their relationship didn't work out?

I believe Koo Mai translate to "soon to be fiance". 

Yes the mother-daughter duo is unrealistic and going to be very annoying once they reached their "we're married" stage. HAHA :loool:
Yeah they were so cute in PTNS. I didn't even know they dated each other before. Haha. Well, it is pretty sad.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol phrase of the year:
I'm his soon to be fiance, we're getting married.

Yeah, back it up girlfriend. So annoying.
I second that.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright goodnight girls, I'll join all you Tui's craze ladies later. :woot:  I'll go dream of Patawee before he married that annoying fishy-mouth. :whahuh:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh one last thing before I am off to bed....

The subbed for ep.2 is up. :wink:

Maybe I'll go watch it again before I sleep so my dream will be clearer. :bhehe:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
"Rao kum lung ja thang ngan gun."
"Chun pben ku mai kong Pattawee."

:vomit:  :vomit:  :vomit:

On the other hand... Kwan is smexxxxxy with that dark lipstick! She has nice shaped lips. I love all her lip colors!

sarN

sarNie Granny
she in her 'mistress' lip stick lol dark/seductive! i want a scene where chit use her charm to seduce wee , after 4 time, i think she got the hang of it

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Its only been 4? It doesn't seem like she drinks all that much if at all in this one. That's how she semi stop him from sleeping with her in the original, cus she's always drunk.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
she in her 'mistress' lip stick lol dark/seductive! i want a scene where chit use her charm to seduce wee , after 4 time, i think she got the hang of it
Yeah, I wanna see her seduce him too. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Its only been 4? It doesn't seem like she drinks all that much if at all in this one. That's how she semi stop him from sleeping with her in the original, cus she's always drunk.
Haha. I can't wait to see drunk Chit again.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He would come home thinking he is going to get some but she's always sprawled out somewhere reeking with alcohol that he lost his desires. Hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He would come home thinking he is going to get some but she's always sprawled out somewhere reeking with alcohol that he lost his desires. Hahaha
Haha. Oh I can't wait.

sarN

sarNie Granny
actually , after awhile he did slept w/ her  that one time when she was drunk & the next morning he was fixing himself in front of the mirror, all cheerful & everything . she woke up surprise & quickly cover herself HAHA^^ it was a funny scene though .