[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
phatman said:
EP3 Thoughts:

- Oh those shorts, Chit. Haha. That's asking for trouble.
- Awe, I kind of pity Wee now. He's mentally deranged. 
- I'm totally enjoying rough Tui. 
- You know, I wonder how Wee knows Chitchong was the one who ruined his father's life.
- Oh gosh, he wants to strangle her!! But his heart's conflicted! That intensity in his red eyes! Intense, but again poor choice in music. SIGH....of course he can't strangle her because she wakes up randomly. HAHA.
- Tui's roughness on Kwan is soo hot. Some actors act rough so awkwardly with the gal overpowering them , but Tui. God dayum. He takes total control.

TBC...
What music? OMG i need to go back and rewatch and pay more attention...LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
My friend told me to watch it because she knows that I like Jamie .. I hesitated but I gave in and watched it. It's a bit racy to watch it in theatre with others for sure lol 

I suppose, I'm late -- It just click in my head now that he's the Thai version of Mr. Grey lol

Haha. That's what's holding me back, watching it in theaters with a whole bunch of peeps. We were discussing in here how to go in not showing your true identity so if you were to see people you know they wouldn't know who you are! HAHA. I think I'm gonna wait until it gets released. 

Well, welcome welcome! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AsianFemale said:
What music? OMG i need to go back and rewatch and pay more attention...LOL

Really? Haha. All that unnecessary background music that plays in literally every single scene. HAHA. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't remember, I'll have to go back and watch it without distractions lol.

You're probably immune to it my friend. HAHA.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i saw 50 shade of grey, both man have those intense look at al time , the kind you think will shoot xray to see thur your clothes haha it was a sexy moive 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did you finally went to see it Sarn? What did you think?

Yes phatman, I think I am. LOL

Edit* ok so I went and rewatch that choking scene, she did jolt awake from a nightmare cus she yelled out for her dad And yes the music is pretty darn annoying.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
i saw 50 shade of grey, both man have those intense look at al time , the kind you think will shoot xray to see thur your clothes haha it was a sexy moive 

HAHA. The kind that shoots through your clothes, what a wild imagination.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Did you finally went to see it Sarn? What did you think?

Yes phatman, I think I am. LOL

Edit* ok so I went and rewatch that choking scene, she did jolt awake from a nightmare cus she yelled out for her dad And yes the music is pretty darn annoying.

Haha. It looked like she woke up from a dream, but then she didn't seem surprise when she saw Wee either, so it was a bit weird. I'm telling y'all the music is very annoying. HAHA. The first lakorn who's background music annoyed the heck out of me was Neth Nakarat. I really hated it. That's why every time the intense music starts playing I'm reminded of Neth Nekarat

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh lol I didn't notice the music in there either, thank god! I love that lakorn lol.

That scene, I'll just take it as her dad woke her up to keep him from making a horrible mistake.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh lol I didn't notice the music in there either, thank god! I love that lakorn lol.

That scene, I'll just take it as her dad woke her up to keep him from making a horrible mistake.

You watched it all?! HAHA. I saw the first 1/3, and then the last episode. It start to drag, so I stopped watching it. I love Cee and Yui though, they're cute together!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Som's a broken record with her "We're getting married" tagline. You know what, she doesn't bother me that much, I think her mother will be the driving force behind her stupid decisions but unlike the usual second leads she's not proactively out to do any harm to Chit (well ... as of yet).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes I did, every last second :shrug: I was pretty surprised with myself on that lol. I love all the couples.
Haha. I wanted to completely watch it, but lost interest. Cee needs a new role. No more action for him. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x.ATKD.x said:
Som's a broken record with her "We're getting married" tagline. You know what, she doesn't bother me that much, I think her mother will be the driving force behind her stupid decisions but unlike the usual second leads she's not proactively out to do any harm to Chit (well ... as of yet).
That's true at least she hasn't done that.

cecilia

Staff member
phatman said:

Haha. That's what's holding me back, watching it in theaters with a whole bunch of peeps. We were discussing in here how to go in not showing your true identity so if you were to see people you know they wouldn't know who you are! HAHA. I think I'm gonna wait until it gets released. 

Well, welcome welcome! 

LOL This is the kind of movie where you'll cover yourself in a hoodie and sweat, trying to sneak in quietly. No food or drink too lol

Actually, my friend's boyfriend walked out of the movie theater because it was that much for him lol (I'm surprise, doesn't guy like this?) I probably will only watch it once --- too much boobs and not enough Jamie lol

sarN said:
Yes, those sharp eyes -- it can pierce through your soul.  He's quite sexy *the bed scene was something lol*