[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
member101 said:

Chitchaba's dad didn't kill himself over grief. He would never leave his only daughter because he loved her so much. Pattawee told him to commit sucide as an agreement upon losing the gamble. They even signed a contract that the loser will lose his life and wealth. Pattawee didn't pull the trigger on Chitchaba's dad himself but he's directly responsible for forcing him to die. It's a manslaughter. That's according to the book. The lakorn has yet to explain or go into depth about that night of the gamble. Not sure how this lakorn will play this out. But the reporter guy will be the one who reveal this to Chitchaba.

I think I know why the writer decided to write the script to her own book. She probably was dissatisfied with previous versions that misinterpret or didn't convey the message she wanted the viewers to take away from watching it. She said for this version there are lessons to be learned. It's strange because I hardly hear of a writer writing script to her own book.

And yes, Kwan is beautiful in here. What guy wouldn't want a mistress that look like that?

They didn't show that stipulation in the lakorn so I didn't know that it was part of the contract to losing. If it comes out that way, then that's horrible. I don't know how Chitchaba can live with herself and a man who makes a contract for someone to kill themselves after a loss. This person being her father and all, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. If they make the lakorn like how it is in the book, this will most likely have a bad ending... I don't see how Chitchaba can forgive Pattawee...

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh wow the book sounds messed up. It doesn't even sound like a romance novel anymore. What genre is it considered to be under in Thailand? Yeah if they keep that death contract part in the lakorn I'm not going to be able to root for them to end up together. I would hate it if they did.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

They didn't show that stipulation in the lakorn so I didn't know that it was part of the contract to losing. If it comes out that way, then that's horrible. I don't know how Chitchaba can live with herself and a man who makes a contract for someone to kill themselves after a loss. This person being her father and all, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. If they make the lakorn like how it is in the book, this will most likely have a bad ending... I don't see how Chitchaba can forgive Pattawee...

Oh really? Well I'm happy that they're doing that in this version because we get to see the logics, Wee's so called logics, behind Wee's revenge.

sarN said:
I don't think there any contract of death at all b/c 99% of lakorn have happy beach ending ! :dance1:

Well, Thai producers have their way of giving nice endings, so contract or not, the ending will be happy, right? HAHA. Let's hope so.

ceda_lee said:
The same house in LRT hehe

Same house as Leh Ratree? The new one? Haha.

jeanie1 said:
Oh wow the book sounds messed up. It doesn't even sound like a romance novel anymore. What genre is it considered to be under in Thailand? Yeah if they keep that death contract part in the lakorn I'm not going to be able to root for them to end up together. I would hate it if they did.

Isn't it messed up? I don't know how I would cope with that either.
Um, it's considered..."raeng?" HAHA. Raeng/slap/kiss/revenge is what I can come up with. It's a unique genre only witnessed in Thai lakorns. I honestly am not entirely sure though. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Only in a Thai lakorn would a pra'ake pay you a house worth 100 million just to be his mistress. He ain't even bad looking. Where do I sign up?! Hahahh.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
This reminds me of a lakorn with nussaba and johnny. I think it was called "white Rose". In that one, the pra'ek's father cheated her father so her father killed him. As a result, he got executed. Nussaba blamed his family and seek revenged. She got the pra'ek, got the business and unfortunately fell in love with him as well. If i remember correctly, she felt guilty for falling in love with him and couldnt get over her dad's death that she made herself so sick and basically died from a broken heart. Wish they would remake that lakorn.

Kwan's ghettoness matches the original nang'ek! I was waiting to see who would do it better and they're both great! Lol, now i just need to see her alcohol addiction and drunkness lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
This reminds me of a lakorn with nussaba and johnny. I think it was called "white Rose". In that one, the pra'ek's father cheated her father so her father killed him. As a result, he got executed. Nussaba blamed his family and seek revenged. She got the pra'ek, got the business and unfortunately fell in love with him as well. If i remember correctly, she felt guilty for falling in love with him and couldnt get over her dad's death that she made herself so sick and basically died from a broken heart. Wish they would remake that lakorn.

Kwan's ghettoness matches the original nang'ek! I was waiting to see who would do it better and they're both great! Lol, now i just need to see her alcohol addiction and drunkness lol.

Wow, that sounds pretty...raeng and messed up. Thai writers I swear. Haha. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The line closed lol and even if you managed to squeeze in, there would be nothing left after a few of us lol.

:lolyup:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh I remember that lakorn. I loved it. It was Tao Kularb, translated to mean Ashes of the Rose. She died cause she had stomach cancer and refused treatment. She was too focused on revenge and felt guilty at the end. But you're right she couldn't make herself live with Johnny even though she loved him. And the fathers' crimes towards each other wasn't even that bad compared to say a death contract.

I loved it cause the revenge was so unique for a lakorn. It's the only one I remember that didn't involve playing with people's emotions or love. She just straight up went for the business. And n'ek was stone cold to p'ek. It's also one of the rare lakorns where Johnny played a perfect sweet gentleman.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
jeanie1 said:
Oh I remember that lakorn. I loved it. It was Tao Kularb, translated to mean Ashes of the Rose. She died cause she had stomach cancer and refused treatment. She was too focused on revenge and felt guilty at the end. But you're right she couldn't make herself live with Johnny even though she loved him. And the fathers' crimes towards each other wasn't even that bad compared to say a death contract.
I loved it cause the revenge was so unique for a lakorn. It's the only one I remember that didn't involve playing with people's emotions or love. She just straight up went for the business. And n'ek was stone cold to p'ek. It's also one of the rare lakorns where Johnny played a perfect sweet gentleman.
Ah ok, it was sooo long ago that i didn't quite remember all the little details. It was a good one though.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
The same house in LRT hehe
Leh ratree (ch 5), lom sorn ruk (ch 3), and MSRFS (ch 7) are all shuffling in the same grand house and are all airing. I couldn't help but laugh at it because I was hoping that they would run in to each other or something but they decided to sleep in different rooms and come out at different time haha!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think, the author doesn't trust anyone writing the script, probably feels like if anybody does screw it up  let it be me j/k.

As previously mentioned, the author wants this lakorn to reflect a lot from the book itself and if she stays true to it, they will not end up together. If indeed, she intended for a lesson to be learn then they will have to pay for their actions (more towards Pra'ek) than N'ek. Consequences most of the times, does not lead to a happy ending nor should it be. Some actions, are just too severe to be forgiven.

And in this case what love N'ek might have toward Pra'ek later on could not counter balanced the bad he brought upon her. She was literally screwed by him more ways than one so it is very understandable that forgiveness if at all from her to him is going to take time. She deserves all the time she needs to think about the past and if moving on is worth the risk or the price she has already paid.

They have a lot to overcome to truly be happy. The Pra'ek is the one that messed up the most, emotionally I don't think he's quite ready for an honest relationship with N'ek anyway. His actions are pretty much for selfish reasons. He was going to do whatever it takes or whomever he crossed to get N'ek and makes sure she is as miserable as him if not more.

The author wants to get it right and the ending is as much of an importance to the message she wants viewers to walk away with. You can't play with fire and burn everything around you and think the rain is just going to wash the ashes away. He made some horrible decisions and should be held accountable for it. Neither of them is ready for a happy ending...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Morals of this story:
Addiction to gambling, may end your life.
Let karma play it's course.
Lastly, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I've always hated it when scriptwriters don't follow the course of the book because I love books more than movies, but in this case I REALLY REALLY hope there isn't a death contract. P'ek CANNOT redeem himself in my eyes if this is the case. I can't bare it! lol

Since the scriptwriter is the author herself, I'd be totally fine with her changing some things. At least it's her own work and she can give us a new "ending". Like an alternative to the book. *cross my fingers*

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think the turning point is when he fall in love w/the n'ek b/c in the old version he neglects his wife & she can sense the guilt & changees in him & later when the wife die & he realize revenge had destroy their marriage & when he found out n'ek was pregnant he knew an innocent person shouldn't be use for revenge & that was the scene where both of them broke down & n'ek wanted to abort the baby & he stop her & told her to take his life instead but she couldn't do it . I'm not sure which lessons the author want to show lol but I felt the message is not to drag innocent person w/your revenge b/c he did not predicted to fall in love nor did he intend to be the cause of his wife's death & turn out he was the one that got burn

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:

Sounds interesting. I like Nusaba, perhaps I'm gonna try it out! Johnny as a sweet gentlemen? I've seen him like that before, but it's because he was in acting mode. Haha. Deep down he held a grudge and was plotting a revenge. 

poobae91 said:
Leh ratree (ch 5), lom sorn ruk (ch 3), and MSRFS (ch 7) are all shuffling in the same grand house and are all airing. I couldn't help but laugh at it because I was hoping that they would run in to each other or something but they decided to sleep in different rooms and come out at different time haha!

HAHAHA. They sure know how to space their time. 

byebye said:
I think, the author doesn't trust anyone writing the script, probably feels like if anybody does screw it up  let it be me j/k.

As previously mentioned, the author wants this lakorn to reflect a lot from the book itself and if she stays true to it, they will not end up together. If indeed, she intended for a lesson to be learn then they will have to pay for their actions (more towards Pra'ek) than N'ek. Consequences most of the times, does not lead to a happy ending nor should it be. Some actions, are just too severe to be forgiven.

And in this case what love N'ek might have toward Pra'ek later on could not counter balanced the bad he brought upon her. She was literally screwed by him more ways than one so it is very understandable that forgiveness if at all from her to him is going to take time. She deserves all the time she needs to think about the past and if moving on is worth the risk or the price she has already paid.

They have a lot to overcome to truly be happy. The Pra'ek is the one that messed up the most, emotionally I don't think he's quite ready for an honest relationship with N'ek anyway. His actions are pretty much for selfish reasons. He was going to do whatever it takes or whomever he crossed to get N'ek and makes sure she is as miserable as him if not more.

The author wants to get it right and the ending is as much of an importance to the message she wants viewers to walk away with. You can't play with fire and burn everything around you and think the rain is just going to wash the ashes away. He made some horrible decisions and should be held accountable for it. Neither of them is ready for a happy ending...

AGREE!!