[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

member101

sarNie Egg
The book has a resonable ending with the two parting way after everything is said and done. The movie has an unhappy ending. The lakorn version with Chatchai have a cheesy stupid happy ending. And this version ending is still open.

Yep, typical Thai storyline of revenge and conflict between the leads. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The most annoying thing has got to be Som saying, "we're getting married..." every 10 secs. I swear this girl is desperate. If I was Pattawee, just her pestering declaration every day is enough to make me run in the other direction.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Chitchaba's pretty awesome. I've been waiting to watch a n'ek with so much attitude for awhile now and good for Kwan for taking on the role. I wished they expanded the Paris part too. I think it would've been more shocking? if they had bonded more not knowing who the other person was.

Patawee sleeping with all these chicks kind of bothers me. I don't remember that in the old one? I don't think he slept with the fiance at all right? And since he's making the girls get birth control pills does that mean he's not using any other protection? What about STDS? Ew. Don't throw rocks at me but I'm not feeling Tui in the role completely yet! I keep thinking maybe Peter or Ananda or Weir since it's Ch.7 would be better but we'll see.

And not to keep comparing Sealed with this one, but I think Hawick's character and Chitchaba together would've been the perfect story. Hawick's character wasn't as gross as Patawee.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
The most annoying thing has got to be Som saying, "we're getting married..." every 10 secs. I swear this girl is desperate. If I was Pattawee, just her pestering declaration every day is enough to make me run in the other direction.

I know right. So desperate. 

OFF TOPIC
I just finished SWAK's seqeul, even more stupid! Shouldn't have attempted it. GRR. Should've listened...should've listened...

sarN

sarNie Granny
That manwhore! Sorry just have to get that out ^^^ I can see a bad ending in this version b/c he responsible for her father death though not physically but he was out for revenge & intended to ruin him regardless . It going be hard for her to swallow that fact if she WAS to fall in love & forgive & stay w/ him . And if he have feeling for her it's even worst b/c he the devil that take her innocent & destroy her mentally & physically & responsible for her father's death , how in the world can he possibly make that up to her ? And about him having many lover -- it's normal for a rich man to have pay companion , just like in 'samee' & it seen like Som is aware of this & i think b/c she know she isn't healthy enough to completely give him everything. On the bright side ^^^ perhaps when Kwan found out his reason for revenge she can see him on a better light b/c the death of his father happen the same way as well & they can heal each other .

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dude! That's it! I'm watching this when I get home! Hahah! I haven't seen Kwan ever since the one with Om, so I miss her.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Dang the ending sounds like the ending for Joy and Num's lakorn Huk Liem Prakarn... Even though I liked it, it was best for Joy to leave Num because he was after her dad and her dad died... That's something unforgivable when the person you love was the cause of your father's death... Oiiii.. I'll try not to get too attached to Tui and Kwan..

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
haha jump aboard aiyaja. Would love to see your spazz. Yes I am sure you will be able to see how much Kwan has grown and see if she is able to pull off this role. I was saying that I am gonna feel bad for Chitchaba because Patawee is soo rough and always forcing her. So, like I am already scared for her lmaoo I think Tui plays the role like in a way where it's soo mean and scary LOL he's doing pretty good playing the man whore and being evil. I did like the part where he was concerned about her drinking lol that part I can tell he was soft haha that was one of my favorite part since it wasn't so dramatic haha and Chit got drunk in the tub ahha but yes I am scared for her already as we can see episode 2 or 3 will have the r scenes and mostly forced. haha I think it's disgusting how the fiancee allow Wee to have mistresses haha she must've been more jealous when Chit was added onto the list hahah Since she think she is all that our sassy Chitchaba will show her who's BOSS hahah 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
x0unerthanlater said:
OMG!!! FORREALSS!! HAHAHAHA

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
That manwhore! Sorry just have to get that out ^^^ I can see a bad ending in this version b/c he responsible for her father death though not physically but he was out for revenge & intended to ruin him regardless . It going be hard for her to swallow that fact if she WAS to fall in love & forgive & stay w/ him . And if he have feeling for her it's even worst b/c he the devil that take her innocent & destroy her mentally & physically & responsible for her father's death , how in the world can he possibly make that up to her ? And about him having many lover -- it's normal for a rich man to have pay companion , just like in 'samee' & it seen like Som is aware of this & i think b/c she know she isn't healthy enough to completely give him everything. On the bright side ^^^ perhaps when Kwan found out his reason for revenge she can see him on a better light b/c the death of his father happen the same way as well & they can heal each other .

I know. Since she knows first hand how he felt when he lost his father, she might sympathize with him. 

aiyaja said:
Dude! That's it! I'm watching this when I get home! Hahah! I haven't seen Kwan ever since the one with Om, so I miss her.

Come on lets go!! HAHA.

ohmaichoua said:
Dang the ending sounds like the ending for Joy and Num's lakorn Huk Liem Prakarn... Even though I liked it, it was best for Joy to leave Num because he was after her dad and her dad died... That's something unforgivable when the person you love was the cause of your father's death... Oiiii.. I'll try not to get too attached to Tui and Kwan..

That's exactly what I was thinking. As much as I wished Joy and Num ended up together, I understood her reason, and in the end accepted her sad departure.

lakornsrok said:
haha jump aboard aiyaja. Would love to see your spazz. Yes I am sure you will be able to see how much Kwan has grown and see if she is able to pull off this role. I was saying that I am gonna feel bad for Chitchaba because Patawee is soo rough and always forcing her. So, like I am already scared for her lmaoo I think Tui plays the role like in a way where it's soo mean and scary LOL he's doing pretty good playing the man whore and being evil. I did like the part where he was concerned about her drinking lol that part I can tell he was soft haha that was one of my favorite part since it wasn't so dramatic haha and Chit got drunk in the tub ahha but yes I am scared for her already as we can see episode 2 or 3 will have the r scenes and mostly forced. haha I think it's disgusting how the fiancee allow Wee to have mistresses haha she must've been more jealous when Chit was added onto the list hahah Since she think she is all that our sassy Chitchaba will show her who's BOSS hahah 

Yeah, his expressions are so on point. I like that he doesn't overdo them to the point he looks like the antagonist or like a rapist. He expresses just the right amount of emotions for us to fear him and pity him. Idk, that's how I feel at least. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Am I the only one who thinks the suicide of Chitchaba's father isn't Pattawee's fault? Realistically, Chit's father decided on his own to gamble. He's a professional gambler and won his whole assets from it. I would say he was probably an addict. His own decisions caused his demised. Granted Pattawee's goal was to target him, he didn't have to agree to the temptation to gamble. Pattawee's only fault is he is morally wrong. He used his hatred to drive someone to kill themselves. In my opinion, as a whole everyone involved had their own faults and the results of the outcome will be their punishments. Chit's father kills himself over his grief. What will Pattawee's outcome be? I predict a HUGE heartache and greater loss than what he's already lost in the past.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Am I the only one who thinks the suicide of Chitchaba's father isn't Pattawee's fault? Realistically, Chit's father decided on his own to gamble. He's a professional gambler and won his whole assets from it. I would say he was probably an addict. His own decisions caused his demised. Granted Pattawee's goal was to target him, he didn't have to agree to the temptation to gamble. Pattawee's only fault is he is morally wrong. He used his hatred to drive someone to kill themselves. In my opinion, as a whole everyone involved had their own faults and the results of the outcome will be their punishments. Chit's father kills himself over his grief. What will Pattawee's outcome be? I predict a HUGE heartache and greater loss than what he's already lost in the past.

Right, everyone is entitled to their own decisions. No one can force anyone to do anything unless of course physically. Chit's father was pushed to his death, but ultimately made the call to end his own life, so Wee shouldn't be held responsible. Same thing goes to Wee's father; he decided to end his own life, so Chit's father shouldn't be held responsible. Therefore Wee's revenge will only lead to his own downfall. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

Hmm...that poster isn't all that nice and professional looking.
Haha I know!!! I don't get why it's the Eiffel tower. The mansion should have been in the background because that's what she's doing it all for. Plus, the pasting of their individual pics on it was weak!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahahh! Man, the bathroom scene of a drunk Kwan was right on! That reminded me of a drunk Noon in Tong Neur Gao. That was epic! There are still minor areas I think Kwan needs to work on but man, that was hilarious! Another favorite scene of mine was when Wee entered her room and she sat up like a ghetto woman and started talking crap. Hahahah!

Man, the fun just started! The script is pretty good too especially the fiance's mom's line of don't depend on gamblers because "When thieves rob your house, at least you'll still have your house, when a fire burns your house down, at least you'll still have your land, but when a gambler loses everything, even their lives, they may lose." That was some deep proverb. Hahaha!

Kwan is just soooooo gorgeous in here. My girl has grown up, really in this one.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I watched the drunk bath tub scene three times. It was that great and funny to me. Keu...pood yang nyai dee ah...keu chad nee mon sat jai dee ah. Hahah!

I'm hooked but don't want to be hooked. Hahahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang it! No one is in here to spazz and spam with me at this late night hour. Hahah!

Aww, Kwan looks so good sort of bare faced like in the ending scene. I love Kwan's natural and nude look plus her hair! That hair is awesome! Kwan was exceptionally pretty when the fiancé came to see her. Kwan is so sexy in that white outfit! Kwan looks good with red lipstick and purple lipstick in here, the whole makeup contour of her face is really gorgeous. Dang...can't wait to see more. Man! I feel like my broken heart is already healing. Hahahah!

See, Ngao Jai should have been like this having the leads meet in Episode 1, not the end of Episode 5. That's where they went wrong. Hahahah!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Dang it! No one is in here to spazz and spam with me at this late night hour. Hahah!

Aww, Kwan looks so good sort of bare faced like in the ending scene. I love Kwan's natural and nude look plus her hair! That hair is awesome! Kwan was exceptionally pretty when the fiancé came to see her. Kwan is so sexy in that white outfit! Kwan looks good with red lipstick and purple lipstick in here, the whole makeup contour of her face is really gorgeous. Dang...can't wait to see more. Man! I feel like my broken heart is already healing. Hahahah!

See, Ngao Jai should have been like this having the leads meet in Episode 1, not the end of Episode 5. That's where they went wrong. Hahahah!
WOW! you can really talk about how pretty is Kwan all day long. Lols
I agree with you tho. Kwan is just so pretty, she suit all kind of makeup but i especially like her natural or nude look. I also find the bathtub scene hilarious. I keep watching that scene again and again. I think i am really into this lakorn which is bad for since i have exams.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! That bathtub scene was very well done from Kwan being a drunk to Tui's disgust! Hahah! I replayed it like 5 times already. It's been a long time since I've watched Kwan and enjoyed it this much. I pray that this doesn't disappoint me and get draggy later on.

I like Kwan in serious roles. Kwan as Aor was a bit boring, so I'm really digging this new side of Kwan's acting. Hehe.