[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
PRINCESS AURA said:
OFF TOPIC , TODAY BY CHANCE SEE PICS FROM UPCOMING DRAGON SERIES  - KEN AND CHERRY- LET ME SAY THAT GOING BE  HIT ACTUALLY I AM NOT BIG FAN OF KEN WEIRD BUT HE GIVE EVERYTHING IN THIS ROLE , ENOUGH TO SEE TATTOO ON HIS BACK AND HIS SCENE WITH  CHERRY , CHERRY LOOKS PREFECT LOVE HER SHE IS AMAZING REALLY , I WILL POST PIC OF KEN TATTOO IF YOU WANT 55555

HAHA. Well, you're missing out because Ken is the next hottest thing after Ananda. HEHE.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:

Isn't he just so handsome! His acting draws you in more. Hehe. 
Sign up in aisle handsome man. So you'll be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5th, 6th....100th in line? HAHA. 
100?!?!?! Haha does he have a son? I'll probably be better off waiting for his son to become of age LOL

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:

HAHA. Well, you're missing out because Ken is the next hottest thing after Ananda. HEHE.
lol  so fast but yes love to see this couple , another hottest in my watch list too much but what  i can say  :drools:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Couldn't they have used a better ox drawing? Haha. A more intense ox...
HAHAHA!  Since this is a drama about mafias, I was expecting to see a dragon on Ken's back.  An ox?!  That ox?!   :huh:

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Couldn't they have used a better ox drawing? Haha. A more intense ox...
 hehe i guess they have short in lakorn budget 55555 but anyone he looks sexy maybe the drawing not intense but who cares i care about this fierce couple  :dance1:

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'man that's not a very good tattoo . he need to come down to my tattoo shop & get a cover up . it need shading & dramatic detail to intense the cow lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Thookatha said:
HAWT

woah woah woah, the line starts behind me!!  lol 
mistress/heart stuff not in my head right now...he is too sexy for me to be thinking straight.  it goes in this order: degrade, degrade, degrade, then maybe the heart part, some self-respect reflecting...and then back to degrade again...hahahaha!!
If I let you go first, there wouldn't be anything left!!!! Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
HAHAHA!  Since this is a drama about mafias, I was expecting to see a dragon on Ken's back.  An ox?!  That ox?!   :huh:

HAHA. Right? I mean, it makes sense since he's in Ox gang, but couldn't they have made it more...gang-like? Hahah.

PRINCESS AURA said:
 hehe i guess they have short in lakorn budget 55555 but anyone he looks sexy maybe the drawing not intense but who cares i care about this fierce couple  :dance1:

I thought this was a fairly high budgeted lakorn, but from what we have so far...seems not. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
o'man that's not a very good tattoo . he need to come down to my tattoo shop & get a cover up . it need shading & dramatic detail to intense the cow lol

Yes, please fix it! HAHA. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
If I let you go first, there wouldn't be anything left!!!! Lol

HAHA. We all want to be first. So...who's first again? Cuz I thought I was first. I called dibs before this lakorn even aired. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Kwan is so skinny and has a good body!' Gosh jealous of her haha and her skin of course is always good haha im sure her swimming will kill patawee more and even want to make him sleep with her haha

member101

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww I hope they don't go by the book too much because that means it'll be an unhappy ending :(

Well, if the writer go by her book. It shouldn't be a happy ending. Wee won the gamble against Chitchaba's dad and his conditions was to have her dad transfer every business and money to him and also to commit suicide. Wee's dad committed suicide after losing a gamble to Chitchaba's dad so he wanted her dad to share the same faith as his dad. What daughter in their right mind would happily stay with a man that tell her dad to kill himself? If Chitchaba can get past this and still be with him then she truly doesn't love her dad enough and mind you what a terrible daughter she'll be. That's why the book ended the way it did. No amount of therapy can save a relationship under such circumstance. Lol

But who knows what the writer will do with her book. She might not follow it exactly considering she already changed their first meeting to Paris instead of Wee knowing from the get go that Chitchaba is the daughter of his enemy. We'll just have to wait and see to the end what she does with the script.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
member101 said:

Well, if the writer go by her book. It shouldn't be a happy ending. Wee won the gamble against Chitchaba's dad and his conditions was to have her dad transfer every business and money to him and also to commit suicide. Wee's dad committed suicide after losing a gamble to Chitchaba's dad so he wanted her dad to share the same faith as his dad. What daughter in their right mind would happily stay with a man that tell her dad to kill himself? If Chitchaba can get past this and still be with him then she truly doesn't love her dad enough and mind you what a terrible daughter she'll be. That's why the book ended the way it did. No amount of therapy can save a relationship under such circumstance. Lol

But who knows what the writer will do with her book. She might not follow it exactly considering she already changed their first meeting to Paris instead of Wee knowing from the get go that Chitchaba is the daughter of his enemy. We'll just have to wait and see to the end what she does with the script.

Just because I'm curious, they just don't end up together right? haha there's no deaths or anything cause I haven't seen the old version.. The not ending up together part and going separate ways I'll understand but if someone dies.. oh gawd I don't think I can take it...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
Kwan is so skinny and has a good body!' Gosh jealous of her haha and her skin of course is always good haha im sure her swimming will kill patawee more and even want to make him sleep with her haha

Too skinny. HAHA. Oh those hormones are gonna shoot through the roof. HAHA. 

member101 said:

I'm a good daughter, but...I probably choose Patawee. HAHAHA. JK JK. I wouldn't want to be with the man who murdered my father. I don't think Patawee would want to be with the woman who's father killed his father. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ohmaichoua said:
Just because I'm curious, they just don't end up together right? haha there's no deaths or anything cause I haven't seen the old version.. The not ending up together part and going separate ways I'll understand but if someone dies.. oh gawd I don't think I can take it...

In all the previous versions there's a happy ending. 

OFF TOPIC
So, I FINALLY finished SWAK. Um...I don't like it. The story itself is compelling and complicated to my liking, BUT I just don't like how they made it and wrote it. Every scene felt chopped and the story unfolded in a very unnatural way. I like to be the one analyzing the story, not being told bluntly. The script was too straightforward and I don't like that. It also wasn't necessary for the two to part ways. I understand the trauma that he caused her, but like...it just doesn't make sense for them to not end up together. Know what I mean? I totally skimmed through the last 8 episodes. What a disappointment. I don't like the actress playing the main gal nor do I like her character. She's one lead character I despise. URGH.  I LOVE Hawick though. He's so handsome. Haha. He looks better in motion than in pics. I'm gonna go watch their so called sequel to see if it'll satisfy my dissatisfaction. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
member101 said:

oooh that makes sense now bc while watching I didnt get why her dad had to commit suicide after losing everything, it didnt make sense of his action.  But seriously sure it's bc Chitchong won the gamble during the time Vee's dad was still alive but Chitchong didn't tell the dad to go kill himself , it's actually not fair for Chitchong to take his own life like that, sure Vee wanted to let Chitchong and Chitchaba felt the same way he did....come to think of it, this storyline or plot is sort of typical for a thai lakorn, minus the whole mistress part. The typical part is praek wants revenge on nangek family bc of the past, through out the whole situation, he fights over his feelings whether to hate or love her...the only unpredcited part about this lakorn is the end lol