[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know what time does this lakorn airs in Thailand time? I want to catch it live if I am able to. Thanks in advance!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Sealed with a kiss? My thoughts:

Loved it but HATED the ending! The ending was confusing and weird. Only if at that time I knew how it ended, I would never watch it. Also, don't have interest in Chinese dramas.

I hope this lakorn have a happy ending! I just don't want it to have an ending like "Sealed with a kiss". If it does, I would rather have it a sad ending and let someone die. But I'm still watching it for Kwan!!! 

Mae

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Makes me want to watch that series. Is it a Mainland drama or Taiwanese drama?? Because I don't like how Mainland dramas re-dub their series, so if it's a Mainland drama...I might skip. 

It's a mainland drama, but it was so worth it to watch. I watched every second of it and really loved it. You should give it a try - dubbed voices weren't that bad.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mae said:

It's a mainland drama, but it was so worth it to watch. I watched every second of it and really loved it. You should give it a try - dubbed voices weren't that bad.

Oh man, really? And I was just gonna check it out. I don't know, I really don't like dubbed dramas/films. I'm not bothered by the voices themselves, but they really take away the raw emotions of the actors and actresses. Hmmm....we'll see then. Thanks for the info! I appreciate it. HEHE. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YingSheng said:
Sealed with a kiss? My thoughts:

Loved it but HATED the ending! The ending was confusing and weird. Only if at that time I knew how it ended, I would never watch it. Also, don't have interest in Chinese dramas.

I hope this lakorn have a happy ending! I just don't want it to have an ending like "Sealed with a kiss". If it does, I would rather have it a sad ending and let someone die. But I'm still watching it for Kwan!!! 

Double Awe...haha. I guess I will have to put it on hold. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YingSheng said:
Does anyone know what time does this lakorn airs in Thailand time? I want to catch it live if I am able to. Thanks in advance!

According to the teasers it should air around 8:35PM Thailand time. 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:

Double Awe...haha. I guess I will have to put it on hold. 

It's only the ending that I dislike, but if your okay with anything besides happy endings and where the most evil person in the drama wins. Then it's a very good drama! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YingSheng said:

It's only the ending that I dislike, but if your okay with anything besides happy endings and where the most evil person in the drama wins. Then it's a very good drama! 

I'm okay with open endings it depends on how necessary it is to the overall drama though. Hmm. Perhaps I'll give it a go.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
Yeah. And her hair makes her head look much bigger haha.

Made me LOL!
She did get thinner though.
I liked her body before... right now she's on the skinny side. Doesn't match her hairstyle. She always does the poofy wavy hairstyle. So now her head just looks big on her body, hahah

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Made me LOL!
She did get thinner though.
I liked her body before... right now she's on the skinny side. Doesn't match her hairstyle. She always does the poofy wavy hairstyle. So now her head just looks big on her body, hahah

Yeah, haha. With the hair it makes her body look disproportionate. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I decided to try it out. Man, this series is...crazy. Haha. She's been his mistress for two years already?! Their intimate scenes are quite...intimate. It's getting me all fired up for MSRFS. HAHA.

Reactions: Mae

Mae

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
So I decided to try it out. Man, this series is...crazy. Haha. She's been his mistress for two years already?! Their intimate scenes are quite...intimate. It's getting me all fired up for MSRFS. HAHA.

It's good! It keeps getting better and better as you watch. All stories will unfold...keep surprising you more and more every time. I hope you will enjoy it as much as YingSheng and I did. Now you will understand why I'm so thrilled to see Tui and Kwan's version. Hopefully, Tui and Kwan's ending will be better only.

Another Chinese drama that I think is also really good is Rich Man Poor Love...sort of like a Thai lakorn as well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mae said:

It's good! It keeps getting better and better as you watch. All stories will unfold...keep surprising you more and more every time. I hope you will enjoy it as much as YingSheng and I did. Now you will understand why I'm so thrilled to see Tui and Kwan's version. Hopefully, Tui and Kwan's ending will be better only.

Another Chinese drama that I think is also really good is Rich Man Poor Love...sort of like a Thai lakorn as well.

Haha, I'm interested to know the story behind her being his mistress.

For some reason I thought you wrote Rich Man Poor Woman. I was going to say that's a Japanese drama, and yes it's pretty good. But then I realized it's Rich Man Poor Love. HAHA.

x0unerthanlater said:
I hope Kwan & Tui get some good "love scenes" in here because FJS had some awkward ones, lol

Hehe. Looks like we're in for some treats because the teasers have shown nothing but steamy scenes! HEHE. I mean steamy as in Thai-approved steamy.

sarN said:
ladies , goes read my post on this seal w/ a kiss
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/53780-mainland-sealed-with-a-kiss-%E5%8D%83%E5%B1%B1%E6%9A%AE%E9%9B%AA-hunan-tv/page-2

the ending was an open ! in the novel it's a happy ending ! 

I read that they did a sequel, so hopefully that sequel included the happy ending. HEHE.

I don't really like the female lead though guys. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
don't watch the sequel ! the character isn't the same !! Just read the novel ending and be happy about it haha .

Oh really? Haha. Then why is it a sequel? That's weird.

sarN

sarNie Granny
b/c it was so popular ppl can't get a enough of them after it end so abruptly  ! The sequel is not related to the novel but a completely different story line. At end , according to the novel , she went to study in France & he later propose & they got marry & she work in his company and no body know they are husband/wife