[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:
Hehe, you guys are hilarious. I apologize also for talking way off topic, but I couldn't resist. Plus, the wait for MSRFS is killing it.

@mahalo @phatman
Haha, Ariel's character was annoying and she had the perfect dumbstruck look to make the character even dumber. Joe chen's hair was a turn off and like I said, he was so girly haha. I was like how can his character be so emotionless?... I did struggle with this drama, but there are some scenes between the main leads that really caught my attention like the drunk first kiss, the jealous tennis part, and the confession rain scene....
Idk what you meant by sad for Autumn's concerto. If it's about death then no one died and it's a happy ending, but if it's about noble idocricy and memory loss then we do have that haha. I have a strong disapproval for the main actress, but her character was likable. Honestly, I first peeked at this drama on ep 14 when it had its climax and I went back to watch the whole drama in a sitting. Usually when I rewatch this drama, I just watch my favorite parts.

I did watch hi, my sweetheart and miss no good. Hi, my sweetheart Rainie's acting as a fierce character was very appealing to the eye, but then I never finished this drama - I stopped at the part where they both separated. miss no good was pretty decent, I had to attempt it a second time around to finish. I just couldn't stand rainie's voice, main dude's character wasn't  so much of an alpha guy, and the storyline pretty much went nowhere.

Have you guys seen rainie's drama with wu chun? I told myself that I was gonna watch it, but never did haha.

I've heard reviews that Mike He had some okay ones, but usually the second half of the drama is what killed the drama, but I just couldn't watch him act anymore. I think he lost all his charming appeals. Back then, I didn't care about the incest stuffs and would just be awed by the romance section. Now that I'm older, I feel very indifferent about it and thinking about how I was even able to watch it haha.

I'm a fan of george hu too, but he needs to stop acting in those long dramas because me no want to watch it cuz they totally drag. He has potential and is pleasing to the eye, but please pick out a good drama in the bunch to act in.

Haha! hana kimi oh hana kimi. I believe I liked looking at Wu Chun! haha. Plus, I'm a big S.H.E. fan especially Hebe. I couldn't stand Ella after hana kimi. I didn't mind that she was pretty much looking like a boy and was loud and roudy for this role, but her other dramas' character seems to be the same with her short hair thus I dislike her as an actress.

BTW, back on topic, sorry for all the fuss again.
That fanmade music video seemed like a real mv to me until the song came on haha. I really like that song! I heard it before. Do you guys happen to know who the singer is and what drama was it used for? Can't wait to check out this lakorn. I spy a real slomo kiss Tui made to Kwan on her neck.
This song was the OST in Likit Kammathep for Anne and Smart's lakorn. The artist is Ae Sasikarn- Ruk Mai Dai, Gliet Mai Long (Can't Love You, Can't Hate You)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nkcMfmwjdk

Spam comment below. Click to see. Lol.
I read the synopsis for Autumn Concerto. It talked about the young boy having cancer and losing his memory. Something along that line so I was like I'm not tuning into this one. Plus, I don't like Ady since her character in Chinese Paladin. I also don't find Vaness Wu attractive. I didn't watch Rainie's drama with Wu Chun because I don't find him attractive either. Lol. I'm picky! If I'm not attracted to the male lead, it's a total turn off. However, I liked Miss No Good. Wilber Pan is cute to me. The fact that he's from America and speaks fluent English is also a bonus! I just love all of Rainie's dramas except for the ones that I didn't tune into due to the male leads. George Hu is another Chinese-American actor that I have my eyes on but he's stuck to Annie. Ugh. Yes, his dramas are way too long! I say 20 episodes is already a lot to me. 70 episodes is too much!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Haha!  Too much about Tdramas, but...I'd like to add that Devil Besides You got me into Tdramas too.  

I'm loving Kwan & Tui's wardrobe in here!  

Mahalo, thanks for sharing the video.  Wow...the song goes well with it.  

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
WHOA! So many pages I have to catch up on. You girls sure are chatting in here. :D lol.

That fan made MV is very nice. Super exciting for it to air soon. :clap:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
This song was the OST in Likit Kammathep for Anne and Smart's lakorn. The artist is Ae Sasikarn- Ruk Mai Dai, Gliet Mai Long (Can't Love You, Can't Hate You)
*vid*

I read the synopsis for Autumn Concerto. It talked about the young boy having cancer and losing his memory. Something along that line so I was like I'm not tuning into this one. Plus, I don't like Ady since her character in Chinese Paladin. I also don't find Vaness Wu attractive. I didn't watch Rainie's drama with Wu Chun because I don't find him attractive either. Lol. I'm picky! If I'm not attracted to the male lead, it's a total turn off. However, I liked Miss No Good. Wilber Pan is cute to me. The fact that he's from America and speaks fluent English is also a bonus! I just love all of Rainie's dramas except for the ones that I didn't tune into due to the male leads. George Hu is another Chinese-American actor that I have my eyes on but he's stuck to Annie. Ugh. Yes, his dramas are way too long! I say 20 episodes is already a lot to me. 70 episodes is too much!

Haha. That's only the prologue. The rest of the drama is the actual drama with all the fun stuff, no more sad/derpessing stuff. I was not a fan of Vaness and I still am not, but his particular performance in AC was tolerable enough for me to completely watch it. HEHE. I'm okay with Wu Chun. I like his ripped body, but his acting is...bleh. Same thing with George. He's alright too. I forgot to add Blue Lan to my list. HEHE. 

ceda_lee said:
Haha!  Too much about Tdramas, but...I'd like to add that Devil Besides You got me into Tdramas too.  

I'm loving Kwan & Tui's wardrobe in here!  

Mahalo, thanks for sharing the video.  Wow...the song goes well with it.  

I know. The song goes quite well with it. Can't believe it's from Anne's lakorn. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
WHOA! So many pages I have to catch up on. You girls sure are chatting in here. :D lol.

That fan made MV is very nice. Super exciting for it to air soon. :clap:

Sorry...our chat may not be what you expect. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Will Kwan seduce Tui at all? I'd love to see that. HAHA. I think it's time producers show nang'ek seducing pra'ek, whether or not it's to tease him. :ghehe:

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nkcMfmwjdk

@Mahalo autumn concerto was actually a good drama...i liked alot. Plot was ok...give it a try. The ending is not bad as u may think...

sarN

sarNie Granny
phatman said:
Will Kwan seduce Tui at all? I'd love to see that. HAHA. I think it's time producers show nang'ek seducing pra'ek, whether or not it's to tease him. :ghehe:

In the old version , there was a scene where she went swimming in the pool & she know the p'k was on the balcony w/ his GF . She does it to get his attention and make his GF mad. He keep his eye on her until the GF pull him away hahaha

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
HAHA. We said the same exact thing. What a surprise....not! HAHA. Show and Rainie had a mini internet series? When, where, how? HAHA. I totally adored them in Hi, My Sweetheart. Their chemistry was amazing! HEHE. It was soo good that I was upset she didn't have that kind of sizzling chemistry with Mike. 

You should really try Autumn's Concerto. It's not a sad drama at all. Haha. It's a romantic drama with a touch of comedy. It's really good!
Autumn concerto is a really good drama..i bought it when there was a khmer dubbed...lol had to have it...

poobae91

sarNie Adult
@mahalo
Thanks thanks thanks! No wonder it sounded familar. It was for that lakorn huh?...

Haha, don't worry. Me and my cousin totally disliked Ady because of her character in Chinese Paladin too, but she's very tolerable in AC. You should give it a try when you got nothing to watch.

I usually don't dislike the guys as much as the girls unless the guys are really very unappealing with no charms. I'll give them a try, but it's usually the girls that I have a hard time watching thus makes it limited for me to watch some good dramas that people give really good reviews unless I really really really have nothing to watch then I'll give it a try to see what all the fuss and rave it had going on.

Oh boy, is MSRFS really airing nxt week already?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wow, so many good reviews on Autumn Concerto. I might just pick it up when I don't have any to do. Lol. Can't guarantee I'll like the leads. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:

In the old version , there was a scene where she went swimming in the pool & she know the p'k was on the balcony w/ his GF . She does it to get his attention and make his GF mad. He keep his eye on her until the GF pull him away hahaha
Oo, I'm okay with that. Haha. I think they are keeping that scene because I've seen pics.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
Autumn concerto is a really good drama..i bought it when there was a khmer dubbed...lol had to have it...
I planned on getting myself a copy, but haven't gotten around to it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
@mahalo
Thanks thanks thanks! No wonder it sounded familar. It was for that lakorn huh?...

Haha, don't worry. Me and my cousin totally disliked Ady because of her character in Chinese Paladin too, but she's very tolerable in AC. You should give it a try when you got nothing to watch.

I usually don't dislike the guys as much as the girls unless the guys are really very unappealing with no charms. I'll give them a try, but it's usually the girls that I have a hard time watching thus makes it limited for me to watch some good dramas that people give really good reviews unless I really really really have nothing to watch then I'll give it a try to see what all the fuss and rave it had going on.

Oh boy, is MSRFS really airing nxt week already?
Same here! I have a harder time liking the girls that's why I can only tolerate two at the moment. Haha.

I wish it's next week. Last I heard this is airing on the 23 rd. Someone correct me. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Wow, so many good reviews on Autumn Concerto. I might just pick it up when I don't have any to do. Lol. Can't guarantee I'll like the leads. 
Try it! If you want to you can even skip the depressing stuff in the beginning. Haha.