[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TubbyTinker said:
I've seen Kwan with shorter hair during her younger years and I find her looking good but you know who needs to change her hair, Nune Worranuch lol, she really needs to change her hairdo, she's been having that same hair style where its split in the middle FOREVER!!!!

Omg, yes her too! Haha. 

byebye said:
Some people don't like change. I changed my hair 3-4 times a year. My hair grows really fast. I have a lot of pixie cut. I can't stand the same hair style it annoys me to hell and back again.

She should give it a try nothing to lose. Noon likes her hair like that because she has a contract with a hair product to where she can't have her hair short?

Haha. I change my hair all the time too. I just like  different looks. 

Really? Oh that's a shame. You can't cut your own hair. Oh well, it comes with a price. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Omg yessss! Always love seeing Kwan's face. And Tui... mmm that man is so dreamy! lol They make a dazzling pair.
I hope they give us a good show. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Me too. I was slightly disappointed with FJS. 

I was disappointed with FJS too.

sarN said:
I miss this thread . Need more red room scene .

Me too! Who watched 50 Shades last weekend?? HAHA. I haven't. :ghehe:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm afraid to go because all my friend/family member on IG post their movie ticket and worth case scenario, I might run into them , how awkward would that be HAHA...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
I'm afraid to go because all my friend/family member on IG post their movie ticket and worth case scenario, I might run into them , how awkward would that be HAHA...

HAHA. Just make sure you purchase your ticket for a different show time. Haha. I'm afraid to go because it's so erotic. How uncomfortable would it be to watch such a show with such a big crowd!  :coverlaf:  I'm debating whether or not I should watch it on the big screen or...at home when it comes out. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Go in disguise !! It cold , cover yourself up like Kenney from 'south park' then go to the theater but sit way at the top row , I'm just throwing options not my plan on how to go see it myself lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
Go in disguise !! It cold , cover yourself up like Kenney from 'south park' then go to the theater but sit way at the top row , I'm just throwing options not my plan on how to go see it myself lol.
Oh so that's how you're doing it. Haha.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
I was gonna do the same going in with big sunglass nd some big hats lol...feels like we are doning something illegal...haha...

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Haha. Have fun! I still haven't decided yet when I want to watch it!
My sister went to watch without reading the book nd she was so lost with the storylines... nd the next day she calls me ask to borrow the books...lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
My sister went to watch without reading the book nd she was so lost with the storylines... nd the next day she calls me ask to borrow the books...lol

HAHA. That's hilarious. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:bhehe:  Is funny seeing you gals talking about 50 shades in here, because the other day I was reading Tui's IG page and I saw some girl mention Tui being the 50 shades guy (I didn't read the book so I don't know the guy's name). LMAO
I think Tui would be great in those kind of roles though. :pervie: He doesn't have to do the hanky-panky he can turn a girl on with just his eyes alone. :drool: :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
:bhehe:  Is funny seeing you gals talking about 50 shades in here, because the other day I was reading Tui's IG page and I saw some girl mention Tui being the 50 shades guy (I didn't read the book so I don't know the guy's name). LMAO
I think Tui would be great in those kind of roles though. :pervie: He doesn't have to do the hanky-panky he can turn a girl on with just his eyes alone. :drool: :coverlaf:

HAHA. We were totally saying Tui can be our Mr. Grey in here!! HAHA. Who said it first, I can't remember...? :ghehe: I know right. He's mature, sexy, hot and most definitely has the gaze that can melt your soul.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
When Tui first joined the entertainment and Tui's father was still acting I always thought his father got those dreamy eyes and cute smile for an older man, and Tui is so not good looking and doesn't take after his father at all. But as he mature somehow he gets hotter and hotter every time I sees him.
Yes Phatman his eyes can melt my soul anytime  :drools:  :woot:  :woot2:  hahahahaha