[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
OMG...I can't wait to see Tui's jaws working lol. I'll be surprised if it doesn't snap into pieces considering the way he'll get riled up because of Kwan. Sigh, a Pra'ek that can be a jerk and sexy at the same time is just HOT :)
Me too!! Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Kwan doesn't  look good with that wig...makes her look like a transgender.
Yeah, it's a horrible wig. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder if she'll ever changer her hairstyle. From as long as I remember, her hair has always been like that, huh? Haha. 

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I wonder if she'll ever changer her hairstyle. From as long as I remember, her hair has always been like that, huh? Haha. 
She wanna to cut her hair short but she know doesn't look good on her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She should cut her hair, it is only hair and it'll grow back. I think she looks sexy with a nice bob, not the wig she has on. It has to be one of those edgy bob. She is such a pretty girl most hair style would look good. If she doesn't want something dramatic having it a bit shorter will still be a nice change.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
She should cut her hair, it is only hair and it'll grow back. I think she looks sexy with a nice bob, not the wig she has on. It has to be one of those edgy bob. She is such a pretty girl most hair style would look good. If she doesn't want something dramatic having it a bit shorter will still be a nice change.
Yup. It'll let people see a different side of her.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I've seen Kwan with shorter hair during her younger years and I find her looking good but you know who needs to change her hair, Nune Worranuch lol, she really needs to change her hairdo, she's been having that same hair style where its split in the middle FOREVER!!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Some people don't like change. I changed my hair 3-4 times a year. My hair grows really fast. I have a lot of pixie cut. I can't stand the same hair style it annoys me to hell and back again.

She should give it a try nothing to lose. Noon likes her hair like that because she has a contract with a hair product to where she can't have her hair short?