[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

sarN

sarNie Granny
phatman said:

Well, if you have plans afterwards then....go ahead. HAHA.

Guys, guys...we're getting out of hand! HAHA.

I always have a plan to score but no point was ever achieve because I never reach home run  ! Young man these days have lot of requirement for us cougar

Koy123 said:
The book was so bad... Meaning the writing. It was a really boring book, IMO. Your fan fic is much better, more exciting. IMO, you're a better writer than the author of 50shades of Gray.

I read a reviewer said the writing suck and it's in first person . I don't like 1st person point of view , it's give me headaches  :scratchhead2:  I doubt I would read the book but I would got see the movie . :secret:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:

I always have a plan to score but no point was ever achieve because I never reach home run  ! Young man these days have lot of requirement for us cougar

I read a reviewer said the writing suck and it's in first person . I don't like 1st person point of view , it's give me headaches  :scratchhead2:  I doubt I would read the book but I would got see the movie . :secret:

HAHAHA, oh you crack me up woman. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would never see the movie with my husband, I always feel uncomfortable watching a sex scene with him and I feel icky afterward lol. My husband is not a chick flick movie kind of guy. I remembered a long time ago I made him go see (Mona Lisa Smile) starring Julia Roberts. I was laughing cause there were like two guy in there including him lol. He sat down and said, that guy is a sucker like me hahahha. The move was boring as heck I almost fall asleep like 3 times.

And the last movie I made him go see was the hunger game. That movie was freaking slow and boring (The second one) I was yawning throughout the movie. I had to slapped myself lightly to stay awake. My husband didn't like it and said, how come I end up picking a movie that is boring hahahha. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
byebye said:
I would never see the movie with my husband, I always feel uncomfortable watching a sex scene with him and I feel icky afterward lol. My husband is not a chick flick movie kind of guy. I remembered a long time ago I made him go see (Mona Lisa Smile) starring Julia Roberts. I was laughing cause there were like two guy in there including him lol. He sat down and said, that guy is a sucker like me hahahha. The move was boring as heck I almost fall asleep like 3 times.

And the last movie I made him go see was the hunger game. That movie was freaking slow and boring (The second one) I was yawning throughout the movie. I had to slapped myself lightly to stay awake. My husband didn't like it and said, how come I end up picking a movie that is boring hahahha. 

guy love action movie they are not into chick flick  :yuck: the last time i took a guy to watch an adult movie  it was "unfaithful" star Richard Gere ( it was a great movie I cry ) and  he asked if I would cheat for a younger man and I told him :secret:  "Yes. Older man is boring" . He was about 13-16 years older than me and a friend of my dad ( I know , I know, It's a long story ) . .

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
The book was so bad... Meaning the writing. It was a really boring book, IMO. Yours and some of the girls fictions are much better and more exciting than this book. IMO, you're a better writer than the author of 50shades of Gray.
The book was so poorly written.  I struggled to finish book one & then gave up after the 1st chapter of book two.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sarn, I love older men too. More like 10 years older is almost perfect. My husband is only 5 years older than me and I feel that it's a bit young cause our personalities are so much alike we clash all the time. Younger men tend to think what they feel are more important lol. We would argue about a lot of stuff even the color of the sky. I would clearly see it as blue and he'll just come up with a different color that isn't even visible to the naked eye.

I know that not all old men are nice and attentive but in my mind I see older men as a better caretaker as oppose to the ones that are around my age. I always tell my husband that I prefer for him to be about 10 years older than me, and he thinks that's gross. I told him, just because you are not the man I picture in my dreams doesn't mean you have to hate lol

But for all his flaws (he has lots) I will say, he has one major good one that kept me going hahahha he spoiled me. He pretty much gives me what I want even if in the beginning he'll say NO. And when I asked him for something...if  his answer is "we'll see" that means I'll get it lol. He told me, that he doesn't say Yes often cause it's too easy for me...such a lame excuse.

sarN

sarNie Granny
*sigh* unfortunately i never like older man . i was propose by 4 older man ( 10 year up) and they all went thur my elder but i never wanted them. i date them only because my parent wishes for me to at least get to know them , give them a chance and myself a chance but it never work out, the last older man was my dad friend and i was engage at one point but  broke it off , i never wanted it , I agreed only for my parent to buy me a car HAHA . I was such an awful person in my younger years ! I don't love them but use them for my own selfish need just because they are older they would give me $ , while I'm out partying and having fun w/ guy my age & friends. I had sinned  :cry: now that I'm older,  I know how it feel to want a younger person haha , karma , now it's my turn to pay the  fee for their affection . 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'll never watch an erotic film with anyone. Haha. It's uncomfortable and awkward. I crush on older men, but I'll never date anyone more than five years older than me. Hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha Sarn, I never had a chance to date older men...just has an illusion of them because of the books I read lol. I didn't date anyone, my husband wanted to marry me asked my mom, she said yes...I said no and of course we got married lol. My mom was ready to married me off and seriously I needed to get out the house but she would not let me go anywhere unless I am married. I finally said, what the heck it couldn't be any worst than living at home with no life. It has been 15 years and hitting out 16th anniversary soon. It does feel weird to not be in a relationship and all of a sudden get married. I honestly, doesn't even know how my marriage last this long hahaha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I'll never watch an erotic film with anyone. Haha. It's uncomfortable and awkward. I crush on older men, but I'll never date anyone more than five years older than me. Hehe.
5 years is my limit too! Phatman, I wonder if you look like me too since we tend to think alike. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
5 years is my limit too! Phatman, I wonder if you look like me too since we tend to think alike. Lol.
Haha. You know what, this world is soo diverse, you and I might even be twins.

sarN

sarNie Granny
byebye said:
Hahaha Sarn, I never had a chance to date older men...just has an illusion of them because of the books I read lol. I didn't date anyone, my husband wanted to marry me asked my mom, she said yes...I said no and of course we got married lol. My mom was ready to married me off and seriously I needed to get out the house but she would not let me go anywhere unless I am married. I finally said, what the heck it couldn't be any worst than living at home with no life. It has been 15 years and hitting out 16th anniversary soon. It does feel weird to not be in a relationship and all of a sudden get married. I honestly, doesn't even know how my marriage last this long hahaha

i be damn. if i agreed to my parent choice/decision of a husband ,  i be married 4 time  & had 4 kids by 4 different old man and I'm pretty sure the reason for my fail marriage is because of my endless affair with younger man during the whole marriage to those old fart :dance1: . lucky , i remain single to til days .i thanks my ancestor for looking after me haha 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
hahaha sarn....my husband was my mom's last straw. She wanted me to marry someone like 15 yrs older than me and I was like...you want him you marry him. My mom didn't say anything else after that lol. But by the time it got to my husband my mom had it in her that I was going to marry him regardless...so I say, screw it and for better or worse. It had some of its worst moments for sure but I guess, I could have been in a dire situation if I married an old fart.

I mean, I don't know how to cook, hates cleaning and I don't even work. My husband gives me financial authority and he never check on anything I spent. The dude never even look at the credit care bills lol. So, he may not be the one I imagined I would end up marrying but I have friends and know people that are in a deeper hole than me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, at least you have your own red room  :dance2: . my red room is collecting dust and cobweb  :whatever:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol Sarn, what the heck is a red room. You make it sound like it is some secretive place or something. As if, I was blind folded being led to the red room without knowing what is actually inside there. Is that a marriage room. I really have no clue.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
lol Sarn, what the heck is a red room. You make it sound like it is some secretive place or something. As if, I was blind folded being led to the red room without knowing what is actually inside there. Is that a marriage room. I really have no clue.
The "red room" is from 50 Shades of Grey. Lol. Your comment was right on for someone who doesn't have a clue about the reference. Anastasia was blind-folded to the red room, where Christian kept all his secret S&M toys. Haha.