[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I knew it !!!! The wife doesn't look handicap/sick in bts picture :whatever: . lord, i can't accept a manwhore HAHA . i can accept lakorn w/ n'ek having several husband but NOT a man  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
From the bts, it looks like he's also gonna sleep with his wife. I mean this could totally be a twisters Lakorn where the nek is the wife and her husband cheating on her or there's the home wrecker. But no they made it the other way around saying he married his fiancée out of pity and then getting into the neks pants so freaking disgusting. I wondered why kwan even accepted this role must be because fans are anticipating her and tui and she wants to take a challenge

Awe man, I hope he doesn't actually sleep sleep with her. 

Mahalo said:
Kwan is 27 turning 28, she needs to accept challenging roles before she stops being n'ek. No one is as lucky as Anne to still be n'ek at 38 years old. I'm glad she's not limited to certain roles like Yaya. 

I agree. Wow, is she really 27 turning 28? I feel like she's still in her early 20's. HAHA. Silly me. Time...oh time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
I knew it !!!! The wife doesn't look handicap/sick in bts picture :whatever: . lord, i can't accept a manwhore HAHA . i can accept lakorn w/ n'ek having several husband but NOT a man  

Wait, what? HAHA. I can't accept either, haha.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Awe man, I hope he doesn't actually sleep sleep with her. 

I agree. Wow, is she really 27 turning 28? I feel like she's still in her early 20's. HAHA. Silly me. Time...oh time.
26 turning 27. Lol. I'm a bad fan. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kwan is 26-27 ? Time surely fly by ! was it only yesterday i watch her lakorn w/Oil & she was in her teen ! well, this role  surely is a mature one for her then  :dance1: . Can't wait to see Tui on screen . Just love his intense stare .

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly beside coming back to see tui sexy face phatman and sarn are the reasons i come back due to.their expressions. Lol they both keep me going....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
Honestly beside coming back to see tui sexy face phatman and sarn are the reasons i come back due to.their expressions. Lol they both keep me going....

I'm very glad! HEHE. So please do come back here and spam with us!!!!

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Kwan is 27 turning 28, she needs to accept challenging roles before she stops being n'ek. No one is as lucky as Anne to still be n'ek at 38 years old. I'm glad she's not limited to certain roles like Yaya. 
Kwan's 26 turning 27 in March 3

byebye

sarNie OldFart
All these little ones are growing up so fast. I remembered watching Pinky in Dao Pra Sook and all of a sudden she was getting N'ek roles and in a nasty love triangle. Sometimes,  you don't even realize it cause they grow up in front of you. I can't wait to watch this cause I want to see some kisses even if it's fake.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
All these little ones are growing up so fast. I remembered watching Pinky in Dao Pra Sook and all of a sudden she was getting N'ek roles and in a nasty love triangle. Sometimes,  you don't even realize it cause they grow up in front of you. I can't wait to watch this cause I want to see some kisses even if it's fake.
I know right....sigh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
Tui can be my Christian Grey guy lol....

OH MY! I was totally thinking the same! HAHA. He gives me that vibe. We're so naughty. HAHA. Who's up for 50 Shades next month??? HAHA. Not only Thai lakorns have sadistic pra'eks. HAHA.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
OH MY! I was totally thinking the same! HAHA. He gives me that vibe. We're so naughty. HAHA. Who's up for 50 Shades next month??? HAHA. Not only Thai lakorns have sadistic pra'eks. HAHA.
I am for sure had preorder my ticket already.... lol