[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

mayag

sarNie Adult
Gosh...all these perfect looking people...I feel so ugly!! T.T
I'm excited to see Tui again after a long time!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, every time I see Kwan's hair makes me so jealous. It seemed so full and all even if she colors it like to the moon and back again lol. And on top of that she has such pretty skin. Such a lucky girl.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kwan25 said:

Is that Michael?!? If so, they look good together. I hope they pair up one day. Gosh, I'm crushing on this Michael guy from afar. Can't wait to see how his acting is when he pairs up with someone I like.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol...the pic of Kwan in the white shirt and beige pants up close..looks like she is wearing a bikini underneath. Frist glanced you can't tell she is wearing any pants at all. I can't wait for this...she looks gorgeous in here.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
No that's not Michael. Kwan looks very pretty in here and i love how they're styling her! I especially love that Beige Givenchy Antiona bag haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wanna see more Tui. HEHE. Well, Tui and Kwan. HEHE.

sarN

sarNie Granny
and so i read that the same author also wrote "roy ruk raeng kean" , she seem to love revenge,cheater & babies ! let just pray the p'ek in here isn a manwhore too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
and so i read that the same author also wrote "roy ruk raeng kean" , she seem to love revenge,cheater & babies ! let just pray the p'ek in here isn a manwhore too.

I hope so too!!! 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
From the bts, it looks like he's also gonna sleep with his wife. I mean this could totally be a twisters Lakorn where the nek is the wife and her husband cheating on her or there's the home wrecker. But no they made it the other way around saying he married his fiancée out of pity and then getting into the neks pants so freaking disgusting. I wondered why kwan even accepted this role must be because fans are anticipating her and tui and she wants to take a challenge

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kwan is 27 turning 28, she needs to accept challenging roles before she stops being n'ek. No one is as lucky as Anne to still be n'ek at 38 years old. I'm glad she's not limited to certain roles like Yaya.