[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo...thanks a bunch. Noodles and Papaya salad is what I'll missed.

Gosh, I am so jealous of Kwan's hair. I wish I can try as many hair colors as hers. If I do, my hair would be falling like crazy and her skin...she has really nice skin.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was hoping they would not let P'ek get married in this one. I rather him be single and sleep with Kwan anytime he wants rather than doing it with his wife then sneak off to the N'ek in the same day lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
It might not be the case because his wife have a heart problem, I don't remember he sleeping w/ his wife but she will use the health issue to keep him from sleeping w/ the n' ek . I do feel bad for his wife because she done nothing wrong beside trying to keep her husband from side tracking , I remember the p' ek told the n' ek he cherish his wife and as for her is for his stress release , pin up anger , another one play doll.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That is the thing...I am sure whether he love his wife or not there's a better chance of him sleeping with her I mean...men tend to think with their lower head than the upper one when it comes to women. Beside, he can always close his eyes and imagine it is the n'ek lol

I just don't like the fact that he is married that is all...the value of the n'ek goes down to like a zero :shrug: The n'ek is pretty much his play toy by all accounts because he gets to do what he wants with her on his terms. I know they eventually fall in love but the process of getting there is just wrong in the fact that he was married. Anyway, it is a lakorn and channel 7 after all. Still, if they can change that little thing to me it would have been that much better.

Ok. say he doesn't have sex with his wife but he'll be hugging her and saying all these sweet things to her and once he gets a chance he'll run off to see n'ek. IDK it's just screwed to the moon and back again lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, that why I said in my earlier post ,that this lakorn should have a sad ending because it was adulterous , her father's death was completely his fault , his revenge on her was degrading ( mistress ) plus she was innocent of what ever crime her father committed, the wife death was their doing not physically but mentally ( the affair ). They were together at the end was because of the baby.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I completely agree with the not ending together part, using the baby as a bridge to their relationship is a mistake making it sound like a baby can fix all the problems in the world is false.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I agree. Not being married to another woman would solve the problem. He could've lead her on saying that he'd marry her once his revenge is over. I think he married her out of sympathy, so he never loved the other woman. Idk. Such a twisted lakorn. I really hope they change the plot.

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ykyeZa0Cbg&sns=tw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oyxiIumn3o&feature=youtu.be

sarN

sarNie Granny
one thing that i LOVE about the n'ek though , SHE NOT A DOORMAT ! she doesn't sit around and cry about her ill fate and she rebelliouswhat ever the p'ek hate she DOES it to spite him , drinking & partying & dressing provocative & she does tease/flirt w/ him in front of his GF/Wife. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I first watch the second clip I thought it was Kwan washing the clothes by hand, I thought she looks so young like a little kid and then when she threw the shirt (or whatever it is) to she servant I was like go girl lol. Then when the camera closed up on her it was Min. Min looked really young from afar.

Yeah, I like the N'ek attitude because she doesn't give in to people and doesn't take anyone trying to bully here. I felt like she doesn't take things in a negative way because it's not her fault so she doesn't feel sorry for herself or the circumstances she's in. I am glad she has the spirit to fight back considering the pra'ek is such a jackass however you look at it. I don't think I would able to watch the whole lakorn and like it if N'ek would cry about everything. She is being dealt with the wrong hand of cards imagine she felt sorry for herself every time Pra'ek does something...it would be such a stupid lakorn to waste time on.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just watch the clip , Kwan cat fight lol ! What I don't understand , why is there so many nang 'rai in here , he wasn't a player if anything he was old fashion , he didn't like wild/ party girl but from the clip & cast picture there going be girl- fight , ch 7 trade mark lol. I'm not expecting sizzling scene bwt the lead but let's hope the wife & him doesn't have one too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
I just watch the clip , Kwan cat fight lol ! What I don't understand , why is there so many nang 'rai in here , he wasn't a player if anything he was old fashion , he didn't like wild/ party girl but from the clip & cast picture there going be girl- fight , ch 7 trade mark lol. I'm not expecting sizzling scene bwt the lead but let's hope the wife & him doesn't have one too.
Haha. Classic CH7 catfights, they really don't get old.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to watch this lakorn... Tui's look mighty hot and Kwan's beautiful. I don't mind Kwan as I have watched her lakorns before, but I wish it was a different actress with Tui.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mae said:
I can't wait to watch this lakorn... Tui's look mighty hot and Kwan's beautiful. I don't mind Kwan as I have watched her lakorns before, but I wish it was a different actress with Tui.

Me too, but I...I'm okay now. Haha.