[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just saw the teaser. It's short, but I love it! I don't know why. I think it's because Tui is so hawt! And even hotter with Kwan!! Hehe.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh I hope he isn't too abusive.
I know right?!  It looks like he's pulling her hair on one of the pics.  I hope it's just him pulling her in for a very aggressive force kiss  :yes: That would seriously be hot. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
In the movie version, she had a man of royal bloodline courting her so yes, p'ek has some major competition! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
In the movie version, she had a man of royal bloodline courting her so yes, p'ek has some major competition! 
Oh yeah. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just found out that there's no AFwiki page for this one yet, so I made one. HEHE. Will update it later.

sarN

sarNie Granny
her trade mark nail lol. when is this lakorn air ? i miss watching revenge plot type of lakorn 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
kwan is such a beautiful girl but dang it her nails is annoying me lol. Seriously, whenever she appears I always spot her nails before anything else. I feel like it's playing a guessing game with me or something. Her nails are not only long but it changes color a lot throughout the lakorn. For once, I would love to see her in one hair color and a short neutral nails. But with Kwan, I think I am asking for a mountain full of gold when it comes to those two things :)

The only lakorn I am looking forward to...follow by Fai Lang Fai that is

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That guy next to Kwan also plays in Lilawadee Plerng. He's a cutie. I like his acting. Thank goodness he's playing a good guy in here.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not fair...noodles is my favorite of all things :). I am going for teeth implants tomorrow and can't eat anything but now looking at the pics make me hungry!!! I will be on a strict diet until I am able to chew on them...which the dentist said in about 3 months lol. I prolonged the implants as long as I can but that seemed to cost me more money cause I needed a bone graft for waiting too long hahahha...Anyway, I am so off topic but wish me luck ladies. I am gonna be in so much pain :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Not fair...noodles is my favorite of all things :). I am going for teeth implants tomorrow and can't eat anything but now looking at the pics make me hungry!!! I will be on a strict diet until I am able to chew on them...which the dentist said in about 3 months lol. I prolonged the implants as long as I can but that seemed to cost me more money cause I needed a bone graft for waiting too long hahahha...Anyway, I am so off topic but wish me luck ladies. I am gonna be in so much pain :(

Awe. Good luck!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Phatman....I will be knockout so that's probably the only good thing. But the price alone should have knock me out. Dentist make a killing on how much they charge. I could buy a car with what it cost to get just 3 implants :annoyed:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Ouch! I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recover so you can finally have some yummy noodles! :)