[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I have nothing to watch either. Neung Nai Suang is ending next week so I only have this to tune into. I'm trying to find some old slap/kiss lakorns I've never come across but I think I pretty much watched many of them including some from the 80s. Haha. I'm still trying to find the twin lakorn with the mains from Nampeung Satan. Gosh. The only clip they have of it on YouTube shows p'ek rawring her. Haha. How tempting. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
What twin lakorn?
She had a twin. One was weak and one was strong. The weak one died so the stronger twin came for revenge. The pranangs are the same one from Nampeung Satan and I adore them!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycuhd1G-a7U

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched a couple of likit's lakorns but not all of it. Back in the 80s, I only watch lakorns when I go home. I didn't start to really watch it til I was able to rent the vhs lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The guy in this lakorn is Wirayut. Lol. I get him confused with Likit also. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: thairath
Sammy said this was a tough role for her. Each time she finished filming for the day, she had to go back home and take pain relievers for her headaches. It's not her first rai role but it's her first role where her character isn't very proper. She doesn't see herself as a sexy person (really Sammy?) Lol. She's always wearing sexy outfits and pulling off the fierce looks. I wonder why some sexy girls don't think they're sexy. Sammy and Golf are not dating, but they are around each other because they're under the same management. He will have to endure staying in the news with her longer since that's the only news there is of her. She's not talking to anyone. There have been people courting her but she's not interested. She's more focused on her work. If she does have a boyfriend, she will tell the reporters. She's a very straight forward person. She doesn't want to date hi-so's because she isn't interested in going out to social events. Sammy has the same friends like Ice and Amy K. because she isn't very good at making new friends. She has a frowning face so she doesn't give off a very friendly vibe to people. Lol. If she finds someone, they will have to like her for her. Sammy currently has her own clothing line because she wants to try building her own business. Her friend is a designer so she thought why not?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
OoOoo he the guy from NS .He so sadist lolll. For the life of me , can not figure out why the hell the n'ek love him in that lakorn HAHAHA
Yes.  He's such a hottie during his younger years. I love his aggressive acting.

She probably fell for him because he was mean to her outside of the bedroom but was a great lover in bed? LOL. That's the only thing I can think of because he does love her but just doesn't show it. He probably only showed her during then. He was her first so the girl probably confused his skills for love.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mahalo said:
Yes.  He's such a hottie during his younger years. I love his aggressive acting.

She probably fell for him because he was mean to her outside of the bedroom but was a great lover in bed? LOL. That's the only thing I can think of because he does love her but just doesn't show it. He probably only showed her during then. He was her first so the girl probably confused his skills for love.
HAHAHA , that's must be it !!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Whats w/ the thumb? Make me want post an IG w/ a thumb too lolll. Now , I remember who Sammy remind me of, Victoria Beckham.