[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Just finished watching the concert. It was awful considering they had three months to practice. The girls were not in sync during their dancing. Everyone was off key. Sammy and Oh had the best performance.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my, that was terrible! All of them were so off key and everything from the singing to the dancing just wasn't going together. I would have expected better because they did a lot of preparation for this concert even though all of them aren't the best singers. I think the most decent performance was the one of Golf and Aimee doing Singto's song. Sammy and Oh weren't bad but clearly Sammy isn't comfortable with hitting notes at a lower register so I don't know why of all songs, they picked that one or a better question would be why didn't they change the note so that it would suit both their voices? Lol. At least all the girls looked very pretty, especially our girl Sammy. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Sammthita/ SammyfangangMongkolkanlakorn/ As tagged
New's eyes just look weird. He looks strange in general. I don't remember him appearing like this when he first acted. I actually thought he was a bit attractive in Kasanaka.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I also don't like New's hair in here as well but i love him and sammy, so i'll watch just for them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They just need to lay off on the eyeliners on New. It doesn't make him any tougher. It actually makes him look strange. And it looks like his nose is different as well. Sammie looks so cute...but she doesn't match with New. Not that many girls match with him because he is trying his best to outdo them in the  makeup department.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Why does Sammy's character seem like such a sweet-heart instead of a troubled and rebellious woman? Something doesn't add up. Her wardrobe makes her seem like a teenager instead of the Palai that everyone was describing. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I really can't stand New's eyeliners. I don't know why they keep on putting it on him? Is that a permanent one? It's makes him just that much unattractive. On a positive note, Sammy is pretty in here. I don't think she matches New because he's softer looking than her.