[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
This angle is a bit better to me...Still rooting for Rotmay&Sammie, they both look gorgeous but Rotmay's makeup make her look a bit old

cre: ch7dramasociety

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Rotmay is better in these new pics...She looks so stunning
Sam is just gorgeous.....But why does New look so creepy, doesn't his character suppose to be gentle and sweet though?

anyway, I like this shoot the best so far..

cre:pmpm353 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I love how everyone here would rather Sammie be the nang'rai then the nang'ek because it's a more challenging role. I think that's super awesome for you guys to think- it's not the role that matters but the quality of the persons work which is important. Usually I'd see fans wanting their fav actress to be the nang'ek because then there'd be lovey-dovey scenes with the p'ek, but you guys are on a completely different level, or is it because the p'ek is New? Hahahah
Although, from the summary, it portrays Sammie to be quite strong as she tries to survive by using men and I think that's a brave role to portray. Idk we'll see how it goes

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
I love how everyone here would rather Sammie be the nang'rai then the nang'ek because it's a more challenging role. I think that's super awesome for you guys to think- it's not the role that matters but the quality of the persons work which is important. Usually I'd see fans wanting their fav actress to be the nang'ek because then there'd be lovey-dovey scenes with the p'ek, but you guys are on a completely different level, or is it because the p'ek is New? Hahahah
Although, from the summary, it portrays Sammie to be quite strong as she tries to survive by using men and I think that's a brave role to portray. Idk we'll see how it goes
I think she'd kick ass  in here because her role is just as raeng as Rotmay's. Her character is the one who starts off as strong and fierce, but softens later as she learns to love others. Rotmay's role is challenging but everyone will hate her. Lol. I'd rather Sammy be loved than hated. I'm not excited about New being her p'ek, but regardless of her being rai or n'ek, New will still be their love interest. Lol. I hope New is just a side character. Let's just focus on the girls because I think I'll cringe at New and Sammy being lovey dovey together. New isn't very good at expressing emotions.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated Synopsis of Leaum Salap Laai (Striped Sequin) from Wiki and TLCThai
I can't find a very detailed synopsis, but this is basically it? There are two synopsis. Idk which this lakorn will follow.

Synopsis One
This lakorn is a narrative of life. It presents different perspectives to make us realize that bad things do not always happen due to life's lack of fairness. If one has a good conscience and is able to make wise decisions and learn from their past mistakes, happiness can be found again. This is a story of two friends who have lives that are completely different from one another. One person chooses to live their life in denial and recklessly because she found out that she was not her parents' biological child. She almost committed suicide because the person who impregnated her did not want to take responsibility. Luckily, she met a man who helped her overcome her past and begin a new life even when his parents do not accept her.

The other person is a woman who has a perfect life. However, she made the wrong decision that resulted in her having an unhappy marriage. This caused her to live her life recklessly similar to what her other friend had done. Everyone tried to warn her, but she would not listen. She almost lost her life before realizing the wrong she was doing.  She was then able to start a new life with the help and support of an old friend. 

Synopsis Two
Leuam Salap Laai is a reflective lakorn about society. The story revolves around the lives of Palai and Pinpak, two women whose lives are aligned in different patterns that are parallel to each other but soon after intersect and overlap one another, eventually forming a woven fabric that depicts the complicated patterns of life.

Pinpak (Rotmay) comes from a good and reputable family. She married a man who may have seemed perfect, but turns out, he was an unfaithful person who betrayed and cheated on her multiple times. When life did not go as planned and her marriage fell apart, Pinpak decided to change from a good person into an unfaithful and conniving woman who lived her life recklessly.       

As for Palai, she is a woman who had ran away from home at the age of 16. She faced many struggles in life on her own while going through multiple lovers at a time. She makes a living by feeding off the wealth from the men she dates. In the end, she realizes that money cannot bring her happiness. Her life changed when a good man by the name of Nakharin (New) entered her life. He made her happy and gave her the support she needed to help her change into a better person.

I think this last synopsis is the more accurate one for the lakorn. The other one is probably more from the book.    

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
The plot is good...But still I can't see New as a sweet man..I hope they don't make Palai too weak near the end
I wondered when it will begin to film...

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
New does not look good with either of the girls. The pairings are just so off. Sammie looks hot though. And as much as it sucks to see Rotmay in a raeng role, it will be a good change of character for her. I don't mind the girls outshining him, though I just wish it was a guy that was actually handsome and had the sweet, gentleman like vibe/look. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Heidi said:
New does not look good with either of the girls. The pairings are just so off. Sammie looks hot though. And as much as it sucks to see Rotmay in a raeng role, it will be a good change of character for her. I don't mind the girls outshining him, though I just wish it was a guy that was actually handsome and had the sweet, gentleman like vibe/look. 
You know, I actually want to see Sammy with that new Michael guy. Weir's next in line though.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Mahalo said:
You know, I actually want to see Sammy with that new Michael guy. Weir's next in line though.

Sammie and Michael is not a bad pair, I really want her to pair up with Weir. I seriously have never finished any of Weir's lakorns. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Heidi said:

Sammie and Michael is not a bad pair, I really want her to pair up with Weir. I seriously have never finished any of Weir's lakorns. 
Me too! I first fell in love with him with Kwan in Dang Duang Hareuthai. Afterwards, I was only able to watch him in Pin Anong. The rest is history.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Mahalo said:
Me too! I first fell in love with him with Kwan in Dang Duang Hareuthai. Afterwards, I was only able to watch him in Pin Anong. The rest is history.

I've honestly never watched DDH, I'm not a die hard fan, I'm more of so-so with her, I have only watched a few lakorns of hers. lol.....don't even get me started on PA, I was going to watch it because everyone was raving about it, but I saw that there were so many lip smacking scenes between him and Min, I couldn't stand that. Now if those scenes had been with Sammie, I would have watched it lol. The only lakorns of Weirs that I've actually watched a bit were Mon Rak Mae Nam Moon, Phaw Nu Bpen Superstar and Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Heidi said:

I've honestly never watched DDH, I'm not a die hard fan, I'm more of so-so with her, I have only watched a few lakorns of hers. lol.....don't even get me started on PA, I was going to watch it because everyone was raving about it, but I saw that there were so many lip smacking scenes between him and Min, I couldn't stand that. Now if those scenes had been with Sammie, I would have watched it lol. The only lakorns of Weirs that I've actually watched a bit were Mon Rak Mae Nam Moon, Phaw Nu Bpen Superstar and Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong.
Girl, I never watch Ch.7 lakorns. Kwan and Weir made me start watching them again. Lol. Kwan is so beautiful and her acting is really good compared to the rest of the Ch.7 actresses. Of course Sammy's acting is definitely better in my opinion now that I've discovered her. But before Sammy came along, Kwan was my favorite Ch.7 actress. Lol. However, both her and Weir never had any good pairings afterwards so I never tuned into any of their lakorns. I'm still waiting for them to reunite.

I loved PA because of the exciting story line. The cliff hangers really drew me in. The many kisses were something new because I grew up watching Thai lakorns since the early 90s. Back then, locking eyes and touching each other's hands + angled kisses were something to rave about. So real lip action was just beyond exciting! Haha. I loved it. PA was the second lakorn after Sawan Bieng to have a lot kisses. Now, it's just getting old and I really hate when he makes out with all his n'eks. It seems so forced and for the purpose of fan service. The kisses sometimes don't even match the moments. They're random so it's definitely a turn off.  

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Mahalo said:
Girl, I never watch Ch.7 lakorns. Kwan and Weir made me start watching them again. Lol. Kwan is so beautiful and her acting is really good compared to the rest of the Ch.7 actresses. Of course Sammy's acting is definitely better in my opinion now that I've discovered her. But before Sammy came along, Kwan was my favorite Ch.7 actress. Lol. However, both her and Weir never had any good pairings afterwards so I never tuned into any of their lakorns. I'm still waiting for them to reunite.

I loved PA because of the exciting story line. The cliff hangers really drew me in. The many kisses were something new because I grew up watching Thai lakorns since the early 90s. Back then, locking eyes and touching each other's hands + angled kisses were something to rave about. So real lip action was just beyond exciting! Haha. I loved it. PA was the second lakorn after Sawan Bieng to have a lot kisses. Now, it's just getting old and I really hate when he makes out with all his n'eks. It seems so forced and for the purpose of fan service. The kisses sometimes don't even match the moments. They're random so it's definitely a turn off.  

Haha....I used to love Weir but ever since he like you said, keeps making out with all of his n'eks, it's become a major turn off for me. I didn't like PA for the main reason that the kisses were really forced and Min just stood there looking like a robot. I watched Sawan Bieng in the dubbed version but I fast-forward a lot, so I didn't see a whole lot of kissing.

For Kwan, I finished Hong Fah and I hated that lakorn. My sister on the other hand loves Kwan. I thought Kwan looked good with Tui, it's just that FJS was a bad lakorn. I thought her and her "koo kwan" Win were also a good pair. Speaking of DDH, I just realized that this will be New and Rotmay's reunion lakorn.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
The only of Weir lakorn that I ever watched is the one with Pancake though
I always look forward to seeing Weir & Sammie
Idk how it will turn out, but still give it a try cuz it is the very first good roles for Sammie
And this is the 1st time I watched Rotmay too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
OMGGG haha same here i first watched Weir in the drama where he paired up with Pan and Kwan paired up with Win. Never thought he was good looking until DDH. I kinda went obsessed with him lol Actually enjoyed his drama with Alexandra, Jakajun and PLP w/Aum and since I was in love with WeirKwan, my sister said that I'll regret it if I don't watch his drama with pinky haha I didn't understand why she kept saying that to me so one night I skimmed through it and couldn't believe my eyes, Eeeks kwan was in it too haha (I didn't know Asianfuse existed then) haah I think PLP was the last Lakorn I watched of his. I lied, it was Khun Dech haha besides Kwan, I like him with Jakajun. Tbh tho, I never really finished any of his dramas except for DDH, PLP & PNBS

Btw. I came across Rotmay and Wan's Lakorn on yt. I'll have to give that a try. :)

Am I the only who likes New? Haha I need to see him reunite with Rotmay in their own lakorn!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
OMGGG haha same here i first watched Weir in the drama where he paired up with Pan and Kwan paired up with Win. Never thought he was good looking until DDH. I kinda went obsessed with him lol Actually enjoyed his drama with Alexandra, Jakajun and PLP w/Aum and since I was in love with WeirKwan, my sister said that I'll regret it if I don't watch his drama with pinky haha I didn't understand why she kept saying that to me so one night I skimmed through it and couldn't believe my eyes, Eeeks kwan was in it too haha (I didn't know Asianfuse existed then) haah I think PLP was the last Lakorn I watched of his. I lied, it was Khun Dech haha besides Kwan, I like him with Jakajun. Tbh tho, I never really finished any of his dramas except for DDH, PLP & PNBS

Btw. I came across Rotmay and Wan's Lakorn on yt. I'll have to give that a try. :)

Am I the only who likes New? Haha I need to see him reunite with Rotmay in their own lakorn!
I love Jakjaan too! She needs more roles! She's my other favorite from Ch.7. Ch.7 lacks skilled actors. The next rising star I adore is Now. She can really act! And yes, I keep rewatching the ending scene from Ter Keu Cheewit because Kwan had the happy ending for Pinky. They were adorable. Ugh. I need a reunion.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Heidi said:

Haha....I used to love Weir but ever since he like you said, keeps making out with all of his n'eks, it's become a major turn off for me. I didn't like PA for the main reason that the kisses were really forced and Min just stood there looking like a robot. I watched Sawan Bieng in the dubbed version but I fast-forward a lot, so I didn't see a whole lot of kissing.

For Kwan, I finished Hong Fah and I hated that lakorn. My sister on the other hand loves Kwan. I thought Kwan looked good with Tui, it's just that FJS was a bad lakorn. I thought her and her "koo kwan" Win were also a good pair. Speaking of DDH, I just realized that this will be New and Rotmay's reunion lakorn.
The only good recent lakorn of Kwan after DDH is Jao Sao Salatan. Wow, it took 7 years just for her to stop pairing up with Tle and have a good lakorn. I'm really anticipating her and Tui in their upcoming lakorn so definitely excited!