[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol...she's looks goofy but I find it silly cute...rewatching her and porche...greeed....they are sooo stinking cute together chu chu

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard that they are going to keep the same ending because that is the moral of the whole story. Pin won't recover from her failures because she is weak.

I'm sad! Love the story between pin and priel.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
so basically she didn't really learn her lesson...she just figure can't beat em, join em? type of girl that stole her hubby/ppl she put down..?

teran

sarNie Egg
Aww...I like Rodmay, but not her character, so I'm sad to see her stuck like that towards the end of the story. But I'm just going to look forward for Palai and Rin reconciliation.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm not attracted to Prieow's character at all. He gets beat up by everyone including his mother. Can't they make him more manly? Too much Pin and Prieow.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I'm not attracted to Prieow's character at all. He gets beat up by everyone including his mother. Can't they make him more manly? Too much Pin and Prieow.
Lol that's why I said he's weak. I don't remember him being this weak in the old one.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol that's why I said he's weak. I don't remember him being this weak in the old one.
What does Pin see in him when he can't even protect her? She has to protect him. It's a shame they wrote him like that. I'd rather he be her knight in shining armor, not rebound. 

teran

sarNie Egg
Lol, Pin and Prael they move fast. I can't watch them, Rodmay looks even older with dark makeup and it makes Bank look like a little boy. While Palai and Rin are taking it slow and steady, gosh. Only two more episodes I have a feeling they well rush it.