[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In the interview the guy that looks like Nadech looked cute, but in those pics above he looks......weird. HAHA.

mia07

Introvert
Awwww... :heart: :heart: :heart:

LOL!

Yay... finally get to see Yam!

OMG!!! WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE NOW! HAHA! :drool: :drool:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Dang Weir is soooo HOT in the last few pics!! Haha..

Okay this is totally off topic, but is that Rani and Salman on you siggie?? Haha. What movie is that?

mia07

Introvert
phatman said:

Okay this is totally off topic, but is that Rani and Salman on you siggie?? Haha. What movie is that?
Lol.. It's Salman alright, but the girl is Asin. I have always loved Salman-Rani jodi but they haven't paired up since Baabul so I found a new jodi I really like. It's from two of their separate movies in which I photoshopped together, Salman from Dabangg and Asin from Khiladi786.

Back on topic, I see they are filming quite a lot of this lakorn because so many pics via FB. Will share if no one posts them.^^

mia07

Introvert
Gosh, a lot of the scenes remind me of Pinanong so much. Are they trying to incorporate it in here, too? Lol... Really loving what I'm seeing so far!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Gosh, a lot of the scenes remind me of Pinanong so much. Are they trying to incorporate it in here, too? Lol... Really loving what I'm seeing so far!!
I know right? I had to take second glances to see if they were old photos from PA or not. Lol.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yes agree some scene here remind pin Anong. If u follow wm fc u can see their compare or make both Lakorn pic together..

missstaceythao said:
Is it me, or Weir is so sexy in those photos? I love Weir and Mint, this is the only CH 7 lakorn I'm waiting for! :)
Hahaha, I think it weir lol