[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I love both weir looks with mustache and no mustache. I don't like guy that have mustache but for weir he look hot and charming so I don't mind with weir. But still say noooo for other guys that is not weir 555 they not pass. Today they have filming

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Miley19 said:
I love both weir looks with mustache and no mustache. I don't like guy that have mustache but for weir he look hot and charming so I don't mind with weir. But still say noooo for other guys that is not weir 555 they not pass. Today they have filming
I think a little is okay, but if it's long, shaving is a good idea. Haha.

mia07

Introvert
I like guys with a stubble - I think it makes them look pretty hot cuz its not too much and its not too little, too. Lol. And it shows a rough image of the man which I like but of course only certain men match it. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
I like guys with a stubble - I think it makes them look pretty hot cuz its not too much and its not too little, too. Lol. And it shows a rough image of the man which I like but of course only certain men match it. :p

Agree! Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Isn't it funny how he's playing a bodyguard in this one and Prao with two actresses that are look-alikes?? Haha.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i'm soooo excited to see these 2 pair up again.... i hope the scenery isnt as ugly as Pin Anong lmfao..... anyhoot does anyone know when this lakorn is going to come out? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well, at least we don't get to wait long. One of the good things about filming and airing at the same time. Hehe.