[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
I want to see now. But if you want to see Weir he is guest starring in this show called " Yombaban chaoka " first episode going to air on on jan. 13.
Thanks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
It has its pros and cons while airing and filming at the same time. I like that Ch7 does that though but just hope that it will turn out good.
True, but I think I like that more.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't like the filming and airing at the same time concept. If I was the editing crew, I'd panic because I'd feel rushed. As viewers, I think it'd be better if they edit beforehand so the editing doesn't come off as sloppy. Editing makes a big difference because smooth transitioning is essential to connect the story as a whole. We'd need a big name production to pull off filming and airing at the same time. I don't trust new productions. Lol.   

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well Pinanong was filmed and air at the same time too. The reason why it came out so smoothly because the writers were prepared, wrote two scripts. The first script ended at the episode 15 and the second script in case its got extended.

Plus Khun Os the owner he is not new before Mummai he was under Kantana. He filmed all of Weir's lakorns for Kantana group.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think that's the case with PA. It was really well written and they had already prepared two scripts beforehand. Can't say they'd do the same with this one. I've seen a lot of lakorns from Channel 7 that did this and failed majorly, and they were filmed by experienced productions. So I wouldn't want it to happen to this specific couple because I'm looking forward to them. I'd rather play it safe than be sorry. Because being patient doesn't kill. Lol. It's better to be patient and satisfied than have it rushed then become disappointed.  

mia07

Introvert
Mahalo said:
I don't like the filming and airing at the same time concept. If I was the editing crew, I'd panic because I'd feel rushed. As viewers, I think it'd be better if they edit beforehand so the editing doesn't come off as sloppy. Editing makes a big difference because smooth transitioning is essential to connect the story as a whole. We'd need a big name production to pull off filming and airing at the same time. I don't trust new productions. Lol.   
Back then, mostly everything went well with the filming/editing, but as of now it does seem sloppy becuz you would catch more errors when it goes on air. PA had a few but very minor. Weir was seen sweating a lot in PA cuz I understand it was very hot haha...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Back then, mostly everything went well with the filming/editing, but as of now it does seem sloppy becuz you would catch more errors when it goes on air. PA had a few but very minor. Weir was seen sweating a lot in PA cuz I understand it was very hot haha...
Omg, yes. I was like, what the heck? Why the heck is his shirt always wet!? Haha. He sure sweats a lot. I do too. Haha.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
In general weir sweat a lot. I think he has over active sweating gland or something. My sister is the same way but her is in the worst spot. The arm pit area.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
In general weir sweat a lot. I think he has over active sweating gland or something. My sister is the same way but her is in the worst spot. The arm pit area.
Haha. I sweat on my back mostly, which I'm perfectly fine with.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I don't know if I want a sweaty hand. I think Id rather have a sweaty back over hand.

That's explain why he always wore plaid shirts to events because people will not see it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
I don't know if I want a sweaty hand. I think Id rather have a sweaty back over hand.

That's explain why he always wore plaid shirts to events because people will not see it.
Haha. At least you can control it by wiping it off with a towel or something. Haha. Poor Weir. I'd hate to veer him during the summer.

mia07

Introvert
phatman said:
Haha. At least you can control it by wiping it off with a towel or something. Haha. Poor Weir. I'd hate to veer him during the summer.
Not really with sweaty hands lol my guy friend majorly has sweaty hands so whenever you hold or shake his hands, it's sticky haha Maybe that's why Weir only wear a shirt n short cuz he knows he sweats a lot lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Not really with sweaty hands lol my guy friend majorly has sweaty hands so whenever you hold or shake his hands, it's sticky haha Maybe that's why Weir only wear a shirt n short cuz he knows he sweats a lot lol
True that. Haha. Pros and cons for every sweaty spot.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Not yet. They still filming S and pancake's Lakorn. They should wrap on the 4th. After that all their time going to go to this one.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
Not yet. They still filming S and pancake's Lakorn. They should wrap on the 4th. After that all their time going to go to this one.
Oey....by the time they continue this lakorn everyone will look too different. Haha.