[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
I would read the whole thing and just wait until lakorn come out and see. Just like all the remake you know the ending but still watch it.lol
Haha. Yeah. Sometimes I watch the ending before watching it because I like happy endings...most of the time

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
Oh my gosh I am the same way. I'll jump to ending and if I like it then I'll start in the beginning.
The only time I'll not watch the ending is if I'm watching it while it airs. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
I don't usually watch it until it's done. Only lakorns I really like pranangs I'll watch it while on air.

Yup same here. If it's a lakorn I dearly anticipate and love, I'll follow it closely. Otherwise, I just wait. HAHA.

mia07

Introvert
I like sad endings most of the time cuz sometimes happy endings are so rushed which makes me expect a little more lol. On the otherhand, sad endings are more memorable.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
I like sad endings most of the time cuz sometimes happy endings are so rushed which makes me expect a little more lol. On the otherhand, sad endings are more memorable.
Sad endings make me depressed haha. Luerd Kattiya is the only sad lakorn that I actually like the ending. Otherwise, it's really hard for me to get over the depression. Haha.

mia07

Introvert
phatman said:
Sad endings make me depressed haha. Luerd Kattiya is the only sad lakorn that I actually like the ending. Otherwise, it's really hard for me to get over the depression. Haha.
Lmao!! I feel fine watching either or but sad endings make me think/reflect a lot more and it stays with me for a while until I find another sad one lol I just imagine a lot of 'what ifs' if I don't like the sad endings and vice versa

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Lmao!! I feel fine watching either or but sad endings make me think/reflect a lot more and it stays with me for a while until I find another sad one lol I just imagine a lot of 'what ifs' if I don't like the sad endings and vice versa
Well let me tell you it's hard as heck to get over it. Haha. I wish I was like you.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm a hopeless romantic so I love watching dramas with happy endings  :heart:  Lol. Lakorns are somewhat my escape from reality. I live vicariously through them so when my favorite couples fall in love, I feel like I'm falling in love with them. HAHA :whahuh: That's my dose of happiness for the day. People rarely have happy endings in real life. Can we at least have them on screen??? :cry:   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm a hopeless romantic so I love watching dramas with happy endings  :heart:  Lol. Lakorns are somewhat my escape from reality. I live vicariously through them so when my favorite couples fall in love, I feel like I'm falling in love with them. HAHA :whahuh: That's my dose of happiness for the day. People rarely have happy endings in real life. Can we at least have them on screen??? :cry:   
Wah....you took the words right of my mouth. Yes movies/dramas are my dose of happiness from reality! It's a drug and a disease at the same time. Haha.

mia07

Introvert
I have no one to rant and/or spazz with in my daily life so I can only enjoy my 'fantasy' life through movies/dramas. It's almost as if the movie is talking back to me because I get so into it like I'm there as well. LOL. Imagine a life without entertainment media...? I would have to face reality everyday and suffer for sure. xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
I have no one to rant and/or spazz with in my daily life so I can only enjoy my 'fantasy' life through movies/dramas. It's almost as if the movie is talking back to me because I get so into it like I'm there as well. LOL. Imagine a life without entertainment media...? I would have to face reality everyday and suffer for sure. xD
Yes, thank god for the entertainment industry!!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Sad ending is too hurt to watch :'( if with the couple u love it more hurt then everything. Sometime I cry hard than the people in the Lakorn. Me too I very serious and selective about sad end Lakorn

noydarny

sarNie Adult
That's like watching Titanic and Romeo and Juliet for me. I hate tragic ending and I will not watch it period even if people said it so damn good.

by the way I wish they resume filming this lakorn now. Weir is back from his Laos trip. Min went to her first event with Porsche. So I hope they resume soon.