[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
You could find pictures by following IG accounts Mummai_ch7, Tuktakantana, Klonny, nammakeup, pen_win17, ch7dramasociety, minnietheweir. On Facebook just follow their fanclub pages weirsukollawat and minnieclub. Whenever they film this lakorn they upload few pictures BTS. Right now they probably not since they are finishing up Pancake lakorn. If they do it one a week like Sunday.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
PA was soooooo good. I'm surprised no one is spazzing as much in here like in the other threads. Lol. I'd like to see more updates but just don't know where to find them. Lol. 
Maybe They not interesting here, just only some of us are here.

Hey noydarny are u noydarny80 at spicy right?

Here are some clip, not sure most of u see yet?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
PA was soooooo good. I'm surprised no one is spazzing as much in here like in the other threads. Lol. I'd like to see more updates but just don't know where to find them. Lol. 
Yeah, it was pretty good. I found out about it a little late though, so I'm not even sure how popular it was in here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think majority of everyone here are more CH3 fans. Like me. Well, I watch anything that catches my eye. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I think majority of everyone here are more CH3 fans. Like me. Well, I watch anything that catches my eye. Haha.
I agree. Lol. I'm a Channel 3 fan too, but I follow Weir's work and decided to give PA a try when it came out. That's when I became addicted to watching it. I haven't been addicted to a lakorn like that since the early 2000s. Lol. So it was a breath of fresh air. Channel 7 tends to disappoint so I don't really invest my time watching their lakorns. But lately, I've been kind of impressed with the underrated ones they air. Haha. I guess real talent gets overlooked there. That's why each time someone from Channel 7 moves to Channel 3, they become more popular like Chomp and Noon. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I agree. Lol. I'm a Channel 3 fan too, but I follow Weir's work and decided to give PA a try when it came out. That's when I became addicted to watching it. I haven't been addicted to a lakorn like that since the early 2000s. Lol. So it was a breath of fresh air. Channel 7 tends to disappoint so I don't really invest my time watching their lakorns. But lately, I've been kind of impressed with the underrated ones they air. Haha. I guess real talent gets overlooked there. That's why each time someone from Channel 7 moves to Channel 3, they become more popular like Chomp and Noon. 

Yeah. Somehow I feel like CH7 picks the "pretty" ones and promote them even though their talent is questionable. Like, to be truly honest, CH3 lead actresses aren't as pretty, but they're talented. CH7 actresses tend to be prettier, but lack talent or are not as talented. Know what I mean? HAHA. I mean if you compare their TOP actresses (I'm going to use Anne and Aum as an example), Anne isn't as pretty or as sexy (what other people see in her, I don't see it) as Aum, but she's definitely THE BETTER actress. If you compare their younger lead actresses, for example Margie R. and Min P., Margie is the better actress even though she's not as pretty as Min. That's just what I feel, no offense. I think Aum and Min are good actresses, nevertheless, just Anne and Margie are better. Hehe.    

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
CH7 actresses tend to be prettier, but lack talent or are not as talented. Know what I mean? HAHA. I mean if you compare their TOP actresses (I'm going to use Anne and Aum as an example), Anne isn't as pretty or as sexy (what other people see in her, I don't see it) as Aum, but she's definitely THE BETTER actress. 
Channel 7 lacks experimentation. They pair the same people over and over again. There's no variety at all. I've been waiting for Kwan and Weir to pair up since forever. Lol. Still nothing. Like, they never listen or give their fans what they want. Thank goodness Channel 3 isn't boring and switch things up/ pair our favorite couples upon our requests. Haha. But I'm glad that Weir and Min are reuniting. They have good chemistry.

As for Aum and Anne, I would never put the two in the same sentence. No offense to Aum fans, but she's very overrated and not even as sexy as the country makes her out to be. Lol. She tries to be, and I give her an "A" for effort. If anyone, I'd say Ploy is sexy. She has the whole package. In terms of acting, Aum's pretty average. Min looks like her mini twin and I think she's a better actress. Anne just tops all. Lol.      

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Lol, I don't usually come in this forum often but I agree people here are fans of channel 3.  I'll watch any channels if they have good storyline. LAtely channel 3 are driving me crazy.  Nadech is always with Yaya.  And Kim always with Mark.  Ken always with Chompoo. Only thing I like so far for 2013 the Juthathep series. 

Now I love Weir and MIn because of Pinanong and their on screen and off screen are amazing. The next praek ill watch is Porsche. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Channel 7 lacks experimentation. They pair the same people over and over again. There's no variety at all. I've been waiting for Kwan and Weir to pair up since forever. Lol. Still nothing. Like, they never listen or give their fans what they want. Thank goodness Channel 3 isn't boring and switch things up/ pair our favorite couples upon our requests. Haha. But I'm glad that Weir and Min are reuniting. They have good chemistry.

As for Aum and Anne, I would never put the two in the same sentence. No offense to Aum fans, but she's very overrated and not even as sexy as the country makes her out to be. Lol. She tries to be, and I give her an "A" for effort. If anyone, I'd say Ploy is sexy. She has the whole package. In terms of acting, Aum's pretty average. Min looks like her mini twin and I think she's a better actress. Anne just tops all. Lol.      
I think CH3 still needs to switch things up even more. I've been seeing the same old pair over and over again. Haha. Like Ken, I wanna see him with someone different, but so far the past few years, Namtarn is the only new girl he's been paired with.

Yeah, thank goodness Min and Weir are paired again. Hehe.

Aum IS overrated! I didn't want to say it, but since you said it, I might as well agree! Haha. Ploy is sexy, she's got curves and an attitude to go with it. Haha. It would've been nice if she started off nang'ek. It's too bad she started off rai.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I think CH3 still needs to switch things up even more. I've been seeing the same old pair over and over again. Haha. Like Ken, I wanna see him with someone different, but so far the past few years, Namtarn is the only new girl he's been paired with.
I think Channel 3 is doing a wonderful job at switching things up while pleasing the fans. Ken has paired with almost every veteran actress there is. He hasn't paired up with some of the newbies yet because they just got here. Lol. So has Anne. They're mix matching a great deal. They even gave us Anne/ Tik and Anne/Peter. Not to mention they're doing the cougar thing with Ploy/Mario and Anne/Mark. So I'm not complaining. Lol. If it hasn't happened, it will some time in the future. There's always hope with them.     

As for Channel 7, there's a lot of repeat. Weir/Pancake era, Oil/Yui, Kwan/Tle. Maybe it's because they have few actors so there isn't much to mix match? Their newbies aren't as talented because the girls are usually from pageants. Once I see a newbie at Channel 7, I never really see them again. Lol. I sound like I'm slamming Channel 7. Haha. I'll just stop here. Don't get me wrong, I have a few favorites from there too. Like Weir. So I'm happy he's in here with Min. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think Channel 3 is doing a wonderful job at switching things up while pleasing the fans. Ken has paired with almost every veteran actress there is. He hasn't paired up with some of the newbies yet because they just got here. Lol. So has Anne. They're mix matching a great deal. They even gave us Anne/ Tik and Anne/Peter. Not to mention they're doing the cougar thing with Ploy/Mario and Anne/Mark. So I'm not complaining. Lol. If it hasn't happened, it will some time in the future. There's always hope with them.     

As for Channel 7, there's a lot of repeat. Weir/Pancake era, Oil/Yui, Kwan/Tle. Maybe it's because they have few actors so there isn't much to mix match? Their newbies aren't as talented because the girls are usually from pageants. Once I see a newbie at Channel 7, I never really see them again. Lol. I sound like I'm slamming Channel 7. Haha. I'll just stop here. Don't get me wrong, I have a few favorites from there too. Like Weir. So I'm happy he's in here with Min. 

True, they are giving us a variety of pair ups and I shouldn't complain because they are only pleasing us haha, but still I'd love to see Ken with some different actresses in the next few years. Like he's been in 25+ lakorns and he only has about 12 nang'eks. Tik on the other hand has only been paired with Aom twice while the rest once, so he has more nang'eks than Ken even though he has about half the amount of Ken's lakorns. I feel like Ken is the only one stuck with a few actresses, okay nvm there's Nadech as well. It's not the number, it's the exposure and the variety that I'd love to see. 

I don't know much about CH7, but they really do need to step it up. HAHA. 

mia07

Introvert
I watch lakorns once in a while so no comment lol I've been following Ch7 since their boran days so been tuning into their channel only. Idc how many times Weir+Min gets paired up cuz I'll never get tired of them haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
I watch lakorns once in a while so no comment lol I've been following Ch7 since their boran days so been tuning into their channel only. Idc how many times Weir+Min gets paired up cuz I'll never get tired of them haha

Same here. HAHA. For each channel I don't mind at least one pair to pair up a gazillion times. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, so this is set in present time, right? Haha. He's just from another country/province which explains their weird wardrobe in the beginning? Kind of like Manee Yardfah?

mia07

Introvert
The teaser is nothing! I wanna see love scenes. If they really wanna tease us fans/viewers, bring in the damn love scenes!! Haha...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm so freaking excited! Min's character seems very exciting. She comes off very cute as a stubborn/spoil brat. Lol. I sure like it better than sweet and naive Pin from PA. And Phatman, Weir's character is from another country. I think he's chasing Min to bring her back to the country. She ran off and idk if she's a native to the country or just someone who has a duty to fulfill, such as getting married to bond two countries together.