[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Hopefully this isn't draggy... as channel 7 always is. I want to see Weir with other N'eks though. He's been with Min, Mai, and Pan a lot. Can't they pair him with Kwan again? or him and Cheer. or Grace... spice it up! Channel 7 needs to promote their actresses better.
Isn't this his second one with Min only? Haha. I personally don't mind if it's my favorite pair. Haha.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yes this is just weir second with min n the last one with Mai is the second too. I didn't mind to if my fav keep pair up just the storyline is good nothing boring for me. The more they get to be together the more happy for 5555. I love weir in this style so cool n handsome :)

mia07

Introvert
Lol he's only been with Min and Mai twice so hows that alot? Haha. Weir seems like the 'tshirt and pants' kinda guy, whatever he's comfy in. If he grooms and takes care of himself more, he will look handsome more often. Ummm yeah the gloves gotta go lol but WM looks fabulous :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Lol he's only been with Min and Mai twice so hows that alot? Haha. Weir seems like the 'tshirt and pants' kinda guy, whatever he's comfy in. If he grooms and takes care of himself more, he will look handsome more often. Ummm yeah the gloves gotta go lol but WM looks fabulous :)

Haha. That's exactly why I fell in love with him.
I like his tough image :ghehe: , so I prefer him like that. Of course I've got a soft side for clean cut men too, but they don't have to be all shaved. HEHE. AND Weir is the epitome of exactly that in Thai men. HEHE.

mia07

Introvert
The gloves just seem more 'in the way' or an unnecessary accessory lol bare fist is better cuz it hurts more when you fight haha however lets see how its like when the lakorn airs.

I'm fine with simple guys. Just that it would be good if Weir can clean up nice once in a while. I do like him with a stubble, makes him more manly. Hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
The gloves just seem more 'in the way' or an unnecessary accessory lol bare fist is better cuz it hurts more when you fight haha however lets see how its like when the lakorn airs.

I'm fine with simple guys. Just that it would be good if Weir can clean up nice once in a while. I do like him with a stubble, makes him more manly. Hehe
True that.

hi_itsME

sarNie Egg
Min and Weir's new lakorn. I can't wait for it. I don't know how to add photos. Someone help, please?? I'm brand new to this. Lol.

mia07

Introvert
Haha guess shes trying to prove to Kamin that shes not lady-like/princess material lol It will be so cool if Matthana laid the first kiss hehehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Haha guess shes trying to prove to Kamin that shes not lady-like/princess material lol It will be so cool if Matthana laid the first kiss hehehe
She's showing him how to rock hard. Haha. Oo...kiss. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Any news or picture updates for this one?? It's been quite a while.

mia07

Introvert
Not a lot because they are also/still filming Pancake's lakorn as well. You can check out their FB or IG for updates: mummai_ch7 (IG) and mummai.co.th (FB).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Not a lot because they are also/still filming Pancake's lakorn as well. You can check out their FB or IG for updates: mummai_ch7 (IG) and mummai.co.th (FB).
Oh...I see. Thanks, I'll check those out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks!! I saw some of those, but didn't search deep enough for the rest of them. Haha. They look gorgeous.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
PA was soooooo good. I'm surprised no one is spazzing as much in here like in the other threads. Lol. I'd like to see more updates but just don't know where to find them. Lol.