[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
I don't want this to be a sad one. I thought it was going to be funnn.
I know right? Haha. That's why I was a little confused when Weir said the romance is gonna make us teary. Haha. Perhaps too good, we cry of happiness??

mia07

Introvert
Miley19 said:
That type to hard for me to stand in, torturing and drama it make me too stressful to watch. They can have drama just not too Hard but not like pa both of them not live together I'm not ok with this 5555
Hahaha lol I mean as long as its not draggy with the sad and torturing, then its alright. Matthana and Kamin should be together the majority of time but their romance will/should be sad cuz Kamin sacrificed his love for loyalty. But dont forget, despite the drama, there will be comedy too. Matthana is a smart girl so she won't let us drown in sad tears (hopefully lol)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I know right? Haha. That's why I was a little confused when Weir said the romance is gonna make us teary. Haha. Perhaps too good, we cry of happiness??
I agree with u, yeah maybe that the meaning of tears. Like too happy and go bed with tears or cry to herself sleep cuz they are to sweet lol

Yeah she is smart And playful he can hope she will.. A smart girl love a royal gruad 555.. Dramas as they can but just they pranang are believe in each other than everything is wonderful

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I'm assuming it came from this article? 

Weir used a weird term. But he meant that it'll be really romantic so fans would be clutching their pillows so much that it'll be wet.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I think now we will have to wait bit longer cuz their reshoot Cinderella.. Don't know how long we will get to watch if that b_tch Lakorn do like this. "Mad"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Miley19 said:
I think now we will have to wait bit longer cuz their reshoot Cinderella.. Don't know how long we will get to watch if that b_tch Lakorn do like this. "Mad"

Reshooting Cinderella? Is that  new lakorn?

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:

Reshooting Cinderella? Is that  new lakorn?
This is the one that airing right now with that ugly pae..

I already hate it now doing like this make me hate more, no matter what u try to fix the problem and the rating will not get high cuz they lost interns already. Just make it soon than the problem end

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
The thing is, they were already shooting that lakorn anyway, it's just the news came out that they're rewriting the scripts. So it isn't like they finished filming the lakorn already and now they're redoing everything. In the end, it doesn't really matter that the scripts are changed, it has no big impact on La Ruk's filming schedule at all. Min and the rest of the cast were already scheduled to film Cinderella despite the script changes.

As to why they're changing the scripts, it's probably because some people aren't exactly happy with the current storyline. Polyplus tends to recycle their plots and stuff. A lot of people give ch7 grief for their filming while the lakorn is airing but this obviously shows how it can be beneficial. If there are changes that need to be made, then they can do it. They wouldn't be able to if it's a 100% stock lakorn. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
here they are now shooting
cr minpechaya,mummai,tukta & swc

they're start shoot this lakorn at  oct 4 till now they just have scene for weirmin cuz I think she still busy with Cinderella. weirmin will have an event on the 11 oct.. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hopefully this isn't draggy... as channel 7 always is. I want to see Weir with other N'eks though. He's been with Min, Mai, and Pan a lot. Can't they pair him with Kwan again? or him and Cheer. or Grace... spice it up! Channel 7 needs to promote their actresses better.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
daaaang, Weir looks good in this one, cleaned up nicely. they made him look so scrubby in his and Mai's last one ><

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ The actresses mentioned are filming their own lakorns atm anyway, just not with Weir.

I'll say it again, Weir needs to keep this hairstyle forever. Good god.