[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

mia07

Introvert
Yup. She will be childish to begin with and then mature later on after Kamin comes in the picture. It's almost like Bodyguard from Beijing a bit. I hope she's not too naggy but then again they say she will be smart so we'll see.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Perfect! Just my liking. HEHE. Well, she can be naggy as long as she's smart. Like say um...Alin from Sood Sanae Ha.  Sorry that I gotta stray from the topic haha. Alin is the only one I can think of who's VERY naggy, BUT also VERY smart...to an extent. HAHA. Can't forget she didn't even realize her prince charming is already married with a kid! HAHA.) Okay back on topic, can't wait until they actually start filming! HEHE.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Goodness, they weren't kidding when they said it was the same cast and calling it a possible Pin Anong 2 just reversed roles almost in personalities. Hahaha
But I don't mind either because the cast of Pin Anong had amazing chemistry with one another which contributed to it's popularity. 

I'm really looking forward to this too. Haha
Can't wait!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have they started yet? I was hoping to see something since I've been away from this thread for a while now. Hehe.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I think not yet let's wait and see on 20 is there anything come out or not. I heard that this is the shooting but not sure

mia07

Introvert
Like for real, I'm waiting patiently (kinda lol) but nothing yet. Hopefully the 20th we will see something. Weir said there will be lots of romance and it will make you teary/wet your pillow?? Dunno if its happy tears or sad lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup...I'm waiting patiently tooo as always. My kind of patient. Haha. The kind of patient that always takes me back here to nag. Haha.

Wait...the kind of romance that will make us teary??? Never heard of that before. Haha.

mia07

Introvert
I like the sad, torturing drama between the pranangs where they get painfully hurt and then slowly build up their romance so I really don't mind whichever it will be haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
I like the sad, torturing drama between the pranangs where they get painfully hurt and then slowly build up their romance so I really don't mind whichever it will be haha
True that. Haha.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
That type to hard for me to stand in, torturing and drama it make me too stressful to watch. They can have drama just not too Hard but not like pa both of them not live together I'm not ok with this 5555